Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is it just me? 19:51 - Jun 10 with 37928 viewsSpruceMoose

Or does anyone else find the thought of Boris Johnson being our PM, something we can never erase from our history books, utterly and thoroughly depressing?

I mean, ffs, what's the point of anything if that sh!tstain is our representative?

Britain's fall to complete laughing stock will be complete should this come to pass.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Is it just me? on 13:58 - Jun 12 with 1068 viewsfooters

Is it just me? on 13:55 - Jun 12 by Herbivore

Very small sample size to be trying to extrapolate GE results. Steve's thread is also relevant in terms of the validity of the results, lots of variables that aren't accounted for within a simplistic survey.

That said, doubtless it'll do its job and firm up support for Boris.

And Johnson did use private polling for the Telegraph from Lynton Crosby's company.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Is it just me? on 13:59 - Jun 12 with 1057 viewsSpruceMoose

Is it just me? on 13:58 - Jun 12 by footers

And Johnson did use private polling for the Telegraph from Lynton Crosby's company.

Glad to see he's getting on better with journalists now though, rather than plotting to have one assaulted.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Is it just me? on 14:16 - Jun 12 with 1024 viewsitfcjoe

Is it just me? on 11:36 - Jun 12 by BrixtonBlue

If you can't be civil then yes you probably should leave. Benters did exactly that.

You wouldn't call someone you barely know a tit in real life, so why should it be acceptable here?

Oh and no-one's crying.

Have a nice day.

Give over

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Is it just me? on 14:51 - Jun 12 with 985 viewsBrixtonBlue

Is it just me? on 14:16 - Jun 12 by itfcjoe

Give over

What are you saying Joe, we should go back to rowing and being unpleasant?

People say I'm too argumentative... I make an effort to be more pleasant and you say "give over"?!?

Confused of Brixton.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Is it just me? on 14:55 - Jun 12 with 974 viewsitfcjoe

Is it just me? on 14:51 - Jun 12 by BrixtonBlue

What are you saying Joe, we should go back to rowing and being unpleasant?

People say I'm too argumentative... I make an effort to be more pleasant and you say "give over"?!?

Confused of Brixton.

Suggesting GB leaves the board for calling you a tit when you are being one is ridiculous.

Is it just me? on 14:58 - Jun 12 with 966 viewsSpruceMoose

Is it just me? on 14:55 - Jun 12 by itfcjoe

Suggesting GB leaves the board for calling you a tit when you are being one is ridiculous.

On the grand scale of tits, Dolly isn't exactly up there with Grimmy and Benters though is he?

I would say he's being a mild bell, rather than a tit.

Is it just me? on 15:00 - Jun 12 with 961 viewsgordon

Is it just me? on 14:55 - Jun 12 by itfcjoe

Exactly. What would he do with himself?
Is it just me? on 15:00 - Jun 12 with 960 viewsGlasgowBlue

Is it just me? on 14:16 - Jun 12 by itfcjoe

Give over

I think dolly is taking his new role as poacher turned gamekeeper rather more seriously than his past record on here entitles him to. Rather like a reformed alcoholic who tut tuts at somebody for enjoying the odd glass of wine.

Telling somebody that they are being a bit of a tit is hardly the same as calling somebody a c unit or a vanker.

At this rate there will be abuse reported for calling somebody a rascal, rapscallion, cad or a bounder.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Login to get fewer ads

Is it just me? on 15:02 - Jun 12 with 956 viewsgordon

Is it just me? on 15:00 - Jun 12 by GlasgowBlue

I think dolly is taking his new role as poacher turned gamekeeper rather more seriously than his past record on here entitles him to. Rather like a reformed alcoholic who tut tuts at somebody for enjoying the odd glass of wine.

Telling somebody that they are being a bit of a tit is hardly the same as calling somebody a c unit or a vanker.

At this rate there will be abuse reported for calling somebody a rascal, rapscallion, cad or a bounder.

I for one would like to see far more use of rapscallion on TWTD.
Is it just me? on 15:03 - Jun 12 with 953 viewswkj

I think you both need to have a penguin and a cuppa and call it good. Life's too short to be lumping each other in the name of Boris Johnson

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Is it just me? on 15:05 - Jun 12 with 947 viewsSpruceMoose

Is it just me? on 15:00 - Jun 12 by GlasgowBlue

I'd like to see the swear filter done away with. Having to type out chunt is infantilising.

If gambling can be promoted on here by the likes of J2, then I should be allowed to promote all beautiful and creative aspects of the English language.

Is it just me? on 15:07 - Jun 12 with 938 viewsSE1blue

Is it just me? on 15:03 - Jun 12 by wkj

I think you both need to have a penguin and a cuppa and call it good. Life's too short to be lumping each other in the name of Boris Johnson

Make sure the penguin consents first.

Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

Is it just me? on 15:14 - Jun 12 with 913 viewsfooters

Is it just me? on 15:03 - Jun 12 by wkj

It's all rather silly. Think some people have a lot of growing up to do. Maybe they should take up a new hobby or start a new project instead of all this impotent bickering?

Is it just me? on 15:14 - Jun 12 with 913 viewsitfcjoe

Is it just me? on 14:58 - Jun 12 by SpruceMoose

On the grand scale of tits, Dolly isn't exactly up there with Grimmy and Benters though is he?

I would say he's being a mild bell, rather than a tit.

A tit is hardly a vicious insult

Is it just me? on 15:17 - Jun 12 with 904 viewsfooters

Is it just me? on 15:14 - Jun 12 by itfcjoe

Tits are nice.

Is it just me? on 15:18 - Jun 12 with 899 viewsgordon

Is it just me? on 15:17 - Jun 12 by footers

Tits are nice.

Not all of them.
Is it just me? on 15:19 - Jun 12 with 894 viewsSpruceMoose

Is it just me? on 15:14 - Jun 12 by itfcjoe

Surely that is for the person being labeled a tit to decide. On my own personal scale a tit is a far graver insult than c0ckwomble for example.

Is it just me? on 15:21 - Jun 12 with 887 viewswkj

Is it just me? on 15:07 - Jun 12 by SE1blue

Make sure the penguin consents first.

You are the embodiment of political correctness gone mad, I come from a simpler time when we didn't have to consult the penguin for its permission before dispatching it. Leftie crackpot

Crybaby

Is it just me? on 15:22 - Jun 12 with 882 viewsGlasgowBlue

Is it just me? on 15:02 - Jun 12 by gordon

I for one would like to see far more use of rapscallion on TWTD.

You sir are a cad for suggesting we unleash the word rapscallion onto this harmonious board. Now forgive me but I have to slip on my flower garland, join hands with Dollers and Joe in a rendition of kumbaya.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Is it just me? on 15:22 - Jun 12 with 882 viewsitfcjoe

Is it just me? on 15:19 - Jun 12 by SpruceMoose

Surely that is for the person being labeled a tit to decide. On my own personal scale a tit is a far graver insult than c0ckwomble for example.

If someone reports someone else for calling them a tit, or c0ckwomble, then it would be laughed off by admin - rightly so.

Is it just me? on 15:23 - Jun 12 with 877 viewsSpruceMoose

Is it just me? on 15:22 - Jun 12 by itfcjoe

If someone reports someone else for calling them a tit, or c0ckwomble, then it would be laughed off by admin - rightly so.

Only a titting c0ckwomble like you would say that Joe.

Is it just me? on 15:23 - Jun 12 with 876 viewswkj

Is it just me? on 15:22 - Jun 12 by GlasgowBlue

You sir are a cad for suggesting we unleash the word rapscallion onto this harmonious board. Now forgive me but I have to slip on my flower garland, join hands with Dollers and Joe in a rendition of kumbaya.

I would like photographic evidence of this beautiful moment please.

Crybaby

Is it just me? on 15:24 - Jun 12 with 870 viewsSpruceMoose

Is it just me? on 15:23 - Jun 12 by wkj

I would like photographic evidence of this beautiful moment please.

I would like a PM as promised.

Is it just me? on 15:29 - Jun 12 with 852 viewsgordon

Is it just me? on 15:21 - Jun 12 by wkj

You are the embodiment of political correctness gone mad, I come from a simpler time when we didn't have to consult the penguin for its permission before dispatching it. Leftie crackpot

The way I understood it there wouldn't be any need to dispatch the poor thing, unless it was going all #metoo about it afterwards.
Is it just me? on 15:31 - Jun 12 with 846 viewsSE1blue

Is it just me? on 15:21 - Jun 12 by wkj

Maybe I don't see everything in just black and white.

There are also peacocks and kingfishers...

Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024