Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is it just me? 19:51 - Jun 10 with 37930 viewsSpruceMoose

Or does anyone else find the thought of Boris Johnson being our PM, something we can never erase from our history books, utterly and thoroughly depressing?

I mean, ffs, what's the point of anything if that sh!tstain is our representative?

Britain's fall to complete laughing stock will be complete should this come to pass.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Is it just me? on 08:29 - Jun 13 with 1247 viewsitfcjoe

Is it just me? on 22:35 - Jun 12 by BrixtonBlue

No. I didn't. Go back and read what I posted. It was literally just about the photo. I can see how it looks that way, but if you read what I actually posted and take it at face value, you'll see you're wrong.

If you say so.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Is it just me? on 08:32 - Jun 13 with 1240 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Is it just me? on 08:22 - Jun 13 by GlasgowBlue

Calm down dear. Stop getting so upset.

Yep, this will definitely help to calm him down!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Is it just me? on 08:35 - Jun 13 with 1226 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Is it just me? on 08:32 - Jun 13 by BanksterDebtSlave

Yep, this will definitely help to calm him down!

Dolly when he logs on this morning...

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Is it just me? on 08:37 - Jun 13 with 1222 viewsSomethingBlue

Is it just me? on 19:58 - Jun 12 by Trequartista

Well you would think that. Surely the people living in London are the best to judge?

Happy, as a Londoner, to tell you that he didn't.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Is it just me? on 08:47 - Jun 13 with 1202 viewsTrequartista

Is it just me? on 20:25 - Jun 12 by footers

"Unless you physically hurt or kill someone it isn't racist"

Not only did i say the opposite further up, you've put in quotes as though I said it verbatim. Think you need to retract.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Is it just me? on 08:49 - Jun 13 with 1196 viewsTrequartista

Is it just me? on 20:22 - Jun 12 by SpruceMoose

That is the most absurd definition of racism I've ever heard. Race based name calling isn't racism? WTF?

Try doing that in the workplace, at football, in a restaurant, anywhere in fact and see how far you get.

Madness.

I wouldn't try doing it because I think it is unacceptable, i just think we need a new category as it is conflated with acts of racism.

Is it just me? on 08:51 - Jun 13 with 1190 viewsTrequartista

Is it just me? on 20:33 - Jun 12 by eireblue

I am sorry.

You don’t get to decide what is racist for a group of people you don’t belong to.

Of course people can make mistakes, and apologise, and not make the same mistakes again.

A person that has often been cited as using racist language, by the targets of that persons comments, on multiple occasions, with no apology, is a racist.

It's a bit like the Big Ron thing. What he said was disgraceful and he rightfully lost his job, but how can he be a racist if he spent years and years developing, promoting and defending Brendan Batson, Laurie Cunningham and Cyrille Regis?

Is it just me? on 08:58 - Jun 13 with 1177 viewsHerbivore

Is it just me? on 08:51 - Jun 13 by Trequartista

It's a bit like the Big Ron thing. What he said was disgraceful and he rightfully lost his job, but how can he be a racist if he spent years and years developing, promoting and defending Brendan Batson, Laurie Cunningham and Cyrille Regis?

Because his job was to win football matches and he felt they'd help him to win football matches. The argument that Ron can't possibly be racist because he played black players is lame.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Login to get fewer ads

Is it just me? on 09:01 - Jun 13 with 1170 viewsDanTheMan

This is just the "I have black friends" trope written in a different way.

Racists don't have to be card carrying Klan members.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Is it just me? on 09:17 - Jun 13 with 1146 viewsBrixtonBlue

Is it just me? on 08:35 - Jun 13 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Dolly when he logs on this morning...

I am perfectly calm. Glassers is trying to goad me but I won't rise to it.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Is it just me? on 09:26 - Jun 13 with 1131 viewsfooters

I see the various warnings about players taking this sort of forum behaviour badly haven't sunk in. Well, let me tell you now, if we get off to a stinker this season I know who I'm blaming (and it isn't the players).

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Is it just me? on 10:04 - Jun 13 with 1094 viewsGlasgowBlue

Is it just me? on 09:17 - Jun 13 by BrixtonBlue

I am perfectly calm. Glassers is trying to goad me but I won't rise to it.

Not at all dear boy. All of the above words were used by you towards Joe and myself. So unless you were goading Joe and I.......

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Is it just me? on 10:07 - Jun 13 with 1093 viewsWeWereZombies

I know a West Brom supporter who has written on this, I would have to go back and have a chat to him about who he interviewed specifically but when I asked him about Ron Atkinson his enthusiasm cooled significantly.

Poll: Luton or Dubai ?

Is it just me? on 15:29 - Jun 13 with 1016 viewsSpruceMoose

I think this issue here is that you have a fundamental misunderstanding of what racism is.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024