Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I know it's not fashionable on here... 20:57 - Jun 10 with 1571 viewsFixed_It

...but well done Marcus Evans backing the manager in the bid to get promotion at the first attempt. Norwood will not have come cheap, especially with other Clubs interested, and nor would Alan Judge. Evans gets a lot of criticism, but credit where it is due. He's lowered prices and backed the manager despite the financial uncertainties of relegation. COYB!
[Post edited 10 Jun 2019 20:58]

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

I know it's not fashionable on here... on 21:00 - Jun 10 with 1546 viewswkj

I'm reserving judgement until I see how our back line is improved, if that back line doesn't get consistency a damn site better than last season, we're in for a rough rough season.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

I know it's not fashionable on here... on 21:04 - Jun 10 with 1521 viewsSteve_M

He gave Paul Hurst the money to sign who he wanted to last Summer too.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

I know it's not fashionable on here... on 21:04 - Jun 10 with 1516 viewspointofblue

I know it's not fashionable on here... on 21:00 - Jun 10 by wkj

I'm reserving judgement until I see how our back line is improved, if that back line doesn't get consistency a damn site better than last season, we're in for a rough rough season.

I agree - Norwood is a start but we still need to add to the squad.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

I know it's not fashionable on here... on 21:16 - Jun 10 with 1461 viewsTrequartista

I know it's not fashionable on here... on 21:04 - Jun 10 by Steve_M

Derby and Bristol City gave Paul Hurst the money to sign the players he did.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

I know it's not fashionable on here... on 21:19 - Jun 10 with 1448 viewschristiand

Good to get this Norwood deal done and early too, but there’s been a catalogue of mismanagement from ME since he took over, so I’m not getting overly excited. He’s as much to blame as PH for our current plight with a lot of poor leadership decisions which he is culpable for. Perhaps his guilty conscience is finally kicking in? If he has learnt from his mistakes then terrific, nevertheless I don’t want to get disappointed by another false dawn with hollow promises. Let’s see what develops.
[Post edited 10 Jun 2019 21:21]

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

I know it's not fashionable on here... on 21:23 - Jun 10 with 1428 viewsNthQldITFC

Apologies, accidental down vote there old fruit

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

I know it's not fashionable on here... on 21:23 - Jun 10 with 1424 viewsmrshallisfit

I know it's not fashionable on here... on 21:04 - Jun 10 by Steve_M

And didn't sell all our best forwards first........oh.
I know it's not fashionable on here... on 22:23 - Jun 10 with 1295 viewspablovian

Norwood comes on a free transfer, and the wage bill has already been reduced significantly by the departure of loan players; the departure of the not-retained players, and relegation clauses in the contracts of retained players.

I am pleased that Norwood is coming - but his signing is NOT as a result of Marcus Evans making a major new financial investment ...
Login to get fewer ads

I know it's not fashionable on here... on 22:25 - Jun 10 with 1280 viewsFixed_It

I know it's not fashionable on here... on 22:23 - Jun 10 by pablovian

Norwood comes on a free transfer, and the wage bill has already been reduced significantly by the departure of loan players; the departure of the not-retained players, and relegation clauses in the contracts of retained players.

I am pleased that Norwood is coming - but his signing is NOT as a result of Marcus Evans making a major new financial investment ...

Free transfer = sizeable wages. Or don't they count?

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

I know it's not fashionable on here... on 22:51 - Jun 10 with 1246 viewsArnieM

I know it's not fashionable on here... on 22:25 - Jun 10 by Fixed_It

Free transfer = sizeable wages. Or don't they count?

£8k a WEEK in the third division isn’t cheap, is it ! Over his three year deal that’s £1.248m Evans is stumping up for just ONE player. So yes, credit where it’s due. Thank you Marcus.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

I know it's not fashionable on here... on 03:28 - Jun 11 with 1117 viewspablovian

I know it's not fashionable on here... on 22:51 - Jun 10 by ArnieM

£8k a WEEK in the third division isn’t cheap, is it ! Over his three year deal that’s £1.248m Evans is stumping up for just ONE player. So yes, credit where it’s due. Thank you Marcus.

Did you just make up the $8K figure?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024