Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who are we going to sign first? Courtney Senior, Will Keane, or 13:22 - Jun 11 with 3507 viewschicoazul

...John Brayford from Burton?

///taps nose

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Who are we going to sign first? Courtney Senior, Will Keane, or on 13:32 - Jun 11 with 3425 viewsMickslimp

brayford just singed new deal at burton
Who are we going to sign first? Courtney Senior, Will Keane, or on 13:33 - Jun 11 with 3418 viewsKieran_Knows

Won't be John Brayford.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Who are we going to sign first? Courtney Senior, Will Keane, or on 13:33 - Jun 11 with 3419 viewsBlueBadger

Who are we going to sign first? Courtney Senior, Will Keane, or on 13:32 - Jun 11 by Mickslimp

brayford just singed new deal at burton

Burning his contract won't impress his manager much, we should swoop in now.
[Post edited 11 Jun 2019 13:39]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Who are we going to sign first? Courtney Senior, Will Keane, or on 13:33 - Jun 11 with 3410 viewsSwansea_Blue

I reckon James Norwood from Tranmere. He's a striker, in case anyone's not heard of him.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Who are we going to sign first? Courtney Senior, Will Keane, or on 13:37 - Jun 11 with 3371 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Who are we going to sign first? Courtney Senior, Will Keane, or on 13:33 - Jun 11 by Swansea_Blue

I reckon James Norwood from Tranmere. He's a striker, in case anyone's not heard of him.

Nice effort but Tomas Holy would be my shout, what do I win?

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Who are we going to sign first? Courtney Senior, Will Keane, or on 13:46 - Jun 11 with 3292 viewsSwansea_Blue

Who are we going to sign first? Courtney Senior, Will Keane, or on 13:37 - Jun 11 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Nice effort but Tomas Holy would be my shout, what do I win?

Have we actually signed him yet, or is it just an agreement in principle? (genuine q). Maybe Adam Pzbkzbzkzkz is the true first signing?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Who are we going to sign first? Courtney Senior, Will Keane, or on 14:01 - Jun 11 with 3183 viewsBuyoutclause

Graham Carey
Who are we going to sign first? Courtney Senior, Will Keane, or on 14:06 - Jun 11 with 3157 viewsgordon

Who are we going to sign first? Courtney Senior, Will Keane, or on 13:33 - Jun 11 by BlueBadger

Burning his contract won't impress his manager much, we should swoop in now.
[Post edited 11 Jun 2019 13:39]

No you've misunderstood, it's one of those team building things, he has to belt out the dispute resolution sub-clause to the tune of Wonderwall for his team-mates.
Login to get fewer ads

Who are we going to sign first? Courtney Senior, Will Keane, or on 14:09 - Jun 11 with 3138 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Who are we going to sign first? Courtney Senior, Will Keane, or on 13:46 - Jun 11 by Swansea_Blue

Have we actually signed him yet, or is it just an agreement in principle? (genuine q). Maybe Adam Pzbkzbzkzkz is the true first signing?

Good question - just says next month on the article announcing him last month

https://www.itfc.co.uk/news/2019/may/town-agree-deal-to-sign-tomas-holy/

Assume it’ll probably be the same day as Norwood then, so may well be Pzbkzkzkzkzkzkzkzkzkzkzkzkkzkzkz as you say

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Who are we going to sign first? Courtney Senior, Will Keane, or on 14:40 - Jun 11 with 2994 viewsSitfcB

Who are we going to sign first? Courtney Senior, Will Keane, or on 14:01 - Jun 11 by Buyoutclause

Graham Carey

Random

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Who are we going to sign first? Courtney Senior, Will Keane, or on 14:49 - Jun 11 with 2954 viewsmonty_radio

I just wonder about an accompanying (taller) partner for Norwood. While he has scored a few with his head, clearly, from his DVD and stats, that's not his principle game.

I know P.L. seems to like the one striker, but if we have no-one in the front half of the pitch who poses any real aerial threat (and we currently don't, unless Harrison comes back into the reckoning), then we would lack an all-round game and the potential to switch the plan easily..

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

Who are we going to sign first? Courtney Senior, Will Keane, or on 15:08 - Jun 11 with 2852 viewsTIB

Who are we going to sign first? Courtney Senior, Will Keane, or on 14:49 - Jun 11 by monty_radio

I just wonder about an accompanying (taller) partner for Norwood. While he has scored a few with his head, clearly, from his DVD and stats, that's not his principle game.

I know P.L. seems to like the one striker, but if we have no-one in the front half of the pitch who poses any real aerial threat (and we currently don't, unless Harrison comes back into the reckoning), then we would lack an all-round game and the potential to switch the plan easily..

Tranmere looked to play a lot of last season using a 4-4-2 formation with a bigger lad next to Norwood so do wonder whether Lambert will go on the hunt for someone similar. Could Harrison accompany him...I do feel like he deserves a shot next season as did well at L1 with Bristol.

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

Who are we going to sign first? Courtney Senior, Will Keane, or on 16:25 - Jun 11 with 2640 viewsBlueBadger

Who are we going to sign first? Courtney Senior, Will Keane, or on 15:08 - Jun 11 by TIB

Tranmere looked to play a lot of last season using a 4-4-2 formation with a bigger lad next to Norwood so do wonder whether Lambert will go on the hunt for someone similar. Could Harrison accompany him...I do feel like he deserves a shot next season as did well at L1 with Bristol.

If he's looking for a bigger lad to partner him, then Harrison is not your man.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Who are we going to sign first? Courtney Senior, Will Keane, or on 16:29 - Jun 11 with 2628 viewsWhitewolf

Will Keane can head them in.
Who are we going to sign first? Courtney Senior, Will Keane, or on 16:43 - Jun 11 with 2573 viewsTIB

Who are we going to sign first? Courtney Senior, Will Keane, or on 16:25 - Jun 11 by BlueBadger

If he's looking for a bigger lad to partner him, then Harrison is not your man.

That extra inch Ellis has on Norwood is a lot Badger.

*make that 2 inches
[Post edited 11 Jun 2019 16:47]

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

Who are we going to sign first? Courtney Senior, Will Keane, or on 16:56 - Jun 11 with 2513 viewschicoazul

Who are we going to sign first? Courtney Senior, Will Keane, or on 14:49 - Jun 11 by monty_radio

Will Keane is the one. Long as he doesnt mind playing in L1, although by informed def info accounts he does want to come here.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Who are we going to sign first? Courtney Senior, Will Keane, or on 17:06 - Jun 11 with 2470 viewsmonty_radio

Who are we going to sign first? Courtney Senior, Will Keane, or on 16:56 - Jun 11 by chicoazul

Will Keane is the one. Long as he doesnt mind playing in L1, although by informed def info accounts he does want to come here.

Not really seen him in that role though, have we? Quite deep-lying so far.

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

Who are we going to sign first? Courtney Senior, Will Keane, or on 19:10 - Jun 11 with 2310 viewsBlueBadger

Who are we going to sign first? Courtney Senior, Will Keane, or on 16:29 - Jun 11 by Whitewolf

Will Keane can head them in.

From the physio table?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024