Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hey Blue Action geezers 17:50 - Jun 11 with 9200 viewsSpruceMoose

Received my limited edition badges in the post the other day. Cheers, lovely stuff. That one based on the Adidas logo is the nuts.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Hey Blue Action geezers on 13:54 - Jun 12 with 1675 viewsSpruceMoose

Hey Blue Action geezers on 08:52 - Jun 12 by Blue_Order

Plenty of stickers, mate. Get NY covered.

https://blueaction.bigcartel.com/category/stickers

New designs coming once these lot are shifted.

Boom! Ordered! Cheers.

It would be cool if we could get a thread going with photos of the stickers people find in weird and wonderful places.
[Post edited 12 Jun 2019 13:55]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Hey Blue Action geezers on 14:18 - Jun 12 with 1649 viewsSamWhiteUK

Hey Blue Action geezers on 11:13 - Jun 12 by SouperJim

Any chance of car window stickers? Like just the round logo...

Seconded on this
Hey Blue Action geezers on 14:31 - Jun 12 with 1635 viewsTractorCam

Hey Blue Action geezers on 13:54 - Jun 12 by SpruceMoose

Boom! Ordered! Cheers.

It would be cool if we could get a thread going with photos of the stickers people find in weird and wonderful places.
[Post edited 12 Jun 2019 13:55]

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Hey Blue Action geezers on 14:43 - Jun 12 with 1619 viewsSpruceMoose

Hey Blue Action geezers on 14:31 - Jun 12 by TractorCam

Toight.

Hey Blue Action geezers on 16:37 - Jun 12 with 1591 viewsBLUEBEAT

There is an Instagram account just for ITFC stickers.

It’s called ITFC Stickers. And Flags.

https://instagram.com/itfc_stickers

Poll: W or W

Hey Blue Action geezers on 17:02 - Jun 12 with 1568 viewsPositivelyPortman

Hey Blue Action geezers on 11:32 - Jun 12 by Slambo

Erm, I personally think they come up small and I have the physique of a pre-pubescent girl. I would say generally though, the sizes are pretty much as you expect them. They're good quality cotton though, so will lose a bit after a wash...

“Lose” a bit of what?
Colour or shape or ?

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

Hey Blue Action geezers on 19:26 - Jun 12 with 1522 viewsSlambo

Hey Blue Action geezers on 17:02 - Jun 12 by PositivelyPortman

“Lose” a bit of what?
Colour or shape or ?

Sorry mate, a bit of size...

UPPA TOWEN!
Blog: Consumer Rights

Hey Blue Action geezers on 21:16 - Jun 12 with 1491 viewsBluespeed225

Hey Blue Action geezers on 23:08 - Jun 11 by SpruceMoose

There are stickers?! I need some to plaster all over Brooklyn. There's a Budgie pub in Manhattan too. Could whack a load in there.

Whereabouts? I need to pay a visit next time I’m in town. My old local is now the Spurs bar.
Login to get fewer ads

Hey Blue Action geezers on 21:24 - Jun 12 with 1485 viewsBlue_Order

Hey Blue Action geezers on 14:18 - Jun 12 by SamWhiteUK

Seconded on this

How would you want them? The logo as is, with all 3 colours, or monochromed so the blue parts are transparent?
Hey Blue Action geezers on 21:41 - Jun 12 with 1473 viewsSpruceMoose

Hey Blue Action geezers on 21:16 - Jun 12 by Bluespeed225

Whereabouts? I need to pay a visit next time I’m in town. My old local is now the Spurs bar.

They meet at Football Factory on W33rd

Hey Blue Action geezers on 11:06 - Jun 20 with 1413 viewsSamWhiteUK

Hey Blue Action geezers on 21:24 - Jun 12 by Blue_Order

How would you want them? The logo as is, with all 3 colours, or monochromed so the blue parts are transparent?

I'd say the options should be as is (circular, not a circle on a square sticker), and just the yellow and white with, as you say, the blue transparent. Maybe one that is blue = transparent, white = white, yellow = white, if that makes sense. Just white and clear.
Hey Blue Action geezers on 15:27 - Jun 20 with 1353 viewsSpruceMoose

Stickers arrived yesterday. Looking great, thanks guys. I'll start slapping them around asap.

Hey Blue Action geezers on 17:52 - Jun 20 with 1316 viewsBlue_Order

Hey Blue Action geezers on 11:06 - Jun 20 by SamWhiteUK

I'd say the options should be as is (circular, not a circle on a square sticker), and just the yellow and white with, as you say, the blue transparent. Maybe one that is blue = transparent, white = white, yellow = white, if that makes sense. Just white and clear.

Yeah, I get you mate. I think it’ll have to be either full colour, or full monochrome.

We’re a bit busy with other stuff at the moment, but I haven’t forgotten about it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024