Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Great to see the ITFC Ladies news included 18:15 - Jun 11 with 1180 viewshampstead_blue

Can this continue please.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Great to see the ITFC Ladies news included on 18:16 - Jun 11 with 1171 viewsJ2BLUE

Agree. I like that we get everything in the ITFC universe on here. Great work Phil and the git who stole my up votes.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Great to see the ITFC Ladies news included on 18:19 - Jun 11 with 1156 viewsBlueBadger

Great to see the ITFC Ladies news included on 18:16 - Jun 11 by J2BLUE

Agree. I like that we get everything in the ITFC universe on here. Great work Phil and the git who stole my up votes.

Mark_TWTD has a lot to answer for.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Great to see the ITFC Ladies news included on 18:32 - Jun 11 with 1135 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

It's clearly the norm, I don't think Phil needs the order.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Great to see the ITFC Ladies news included on 18:34 - Jun 11 with 1128 viewsfooters

Agreed. To be honest, had I not had Facebook I might not have realised we had a women's team at all! Very good that the Club and this precious site are promoting our ladies more now :)

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Great to see the ITFC Ladies news included on 18:37 - Jun 11 with 1127 viewsFtnfwest

This is indeed fine, although I expect a change in title to refer to the ‘gentleman’s first team’ as well
Great to see the ITFC Ladies news included on 19:14 - Jun 11 with 1069 viewsSitfcB

World has gone nuts.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Great to see the ITFC Ladies news included on 19:14 - Jun 11 with 1067 viewsSitfcB

Great to see the ITFC Ladies news included on 18:34 - Jun 11 by footers

Agreed. To be honest, had I not had Facebook I might not have realised we had a women's team at all! Very good that the Club and this precious site are promoting our ladies more now :)

Club didn’t even care about them a few years back.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Great to see the ITFC Ladies news included on 19:15 - Jun 11 with 1059 viewsThe_Last_Baron

What sort of crowds does the ITFC ladies team get?

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

Login to get fewer ads

Great to see the ITFC Ladies news included on 19:19 - Jun 11 with 1040 viewsjaykay

Great to see the ITFC Ladies news included on 19:15 - Jun 11 by The_Last_Baron

What sort of crowds does the ITFC ladies team get?

all sorts women children and men, just like the mens team get.

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Great to see the ITFC Ladies news included on 20:11 - Jun 11 with 998 viewshampstead_blue

Great to see the ITFC Ladies news included on 18:32 - Jun 11 by Marshalls_Mullet

It's clearly the norm, I don't think Phil needs the order.

Order?

I think it was a polite request. Calm down dear.....

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.

Great to see the ITFC Ladies news included on 20:14 - Jun 11 with 992 viewsSpruceMoose

Great to see the ITFC Ladies news included on 20:11 - Jun 11 by hampstead_blue

Order?

Not like MM to get upset over something that promotes women...

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Great to see the ITFC Ladies news included on 20:15 - Jun 11 with 989 viewsfooters

Great to see the ITFC Ladies news included on 20:11 - Jun 11 by hampstead_blue

Order?

Orders don't usually come with a 'please'!

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Great to see the ITFC Ladies news included on 20:17 - Jun 11 with 981 viewshampstead_blue

Great to see the ITFC Ladies news included on 20:15 - Jun 11 by footers

Orders don't usually come with a 'please'!

my thoughts. I think he/she over reacted a tad.....

Great to see the ITFC Ladies news included on 22:40 - Jun 11 with 896 viewsThe_Last_Baron

Great to see the ITFC Ladies news included on 19:19 - Jun 11 by jaykay

all sorts women children and men, just like the mens team get.

Seriously, what is the average home attendance? I've never seen it publicised. Is it in the hundreds? I'd take a guess it's a a few hundred but I could be wrong. Are there any fans on here who go to the games?

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024