Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Vote Rory Stewart.... 19:54 - Jun 11 with 6761 viewsunstableblue

.... he is the word, and the word is Rory

Poll: With Freddie leaving, who is the striker in the McKenna song “xxx in attack”?

Vote Rory Stewart.... on 19:55 - Jun 11 with 5175 viewsSpruceMoose

How does he expect to not have all the exact problems May faced? From what I can tell he's offering nothing new. His plan is basically just May's plan, and he wants to try and get that through Parliament.

Deluded.
[Post edited 11 Jun 2019 20:37]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Vote Rory Stewart.... on 20:02 - Jun 11 with 5152 viewsPendejo

I saw him in a spiderman film

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Vote Rory Stewart.... on 20:05 - Jun 11 with 5144 viewsJ2BLUE

Thankfully he has no chance.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Vote Rory Stewart.... on 20:07 - Jun 11 with 5143 viewsSwansea_Blue

We can’t vote. All the hype and publicity is completely meaningless - might as well just buy the membership votes like Bojo has done.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Vote Rory Stewart.... on 20:31 - Jun 11 with 5083 viewsGirthyguy

Vote Rory Stewart.... on 19:55 - Jun 11 by SpruceMoose

How does he expect to not have all the exact problems May faced? From what I can tell he's offering nothing new. His plan is basically just May's plan, and he wants to try and get that through Parliament.

Deluded.

Been chasing those dragons again I think.
Vote Rory Stewart.... on 20:36 - Jun 11 with 5078 viewsGeoffSentence

Deluded.

Much as I think he is by far the best candidate generally, his brexit plan does seem a bit unfinished. He wants a deal, the only deal on the table is May's deal, but it has been scuppered by parliament three times. The bit about getting it through this time needs fleshing out a little.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Vote Rory Stewart.... on 20:48 - Jun 11 with 5053 viewsGuthrum

Vote Rory Stewart.... on 20:07 - Jun 11 by Swansea_Blue

We can’t vote. All the hype and publicity is completely meaningless - might as well just buy the membership votes like Bojo has done.

But we can try to influence it. I've been writing to my MP again. Fortunately, he has sensible views on irresponsible tax cut promises.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Vote Rory Stewart.... on 21:16 - Jun 11 with 4983 viewsPinewoodblue

Deluded.

While i agree he has little, if any chance, don't write him off too soon. He has managed to get support from staunch remainers, even Clarke is backing him.

Sky are planning a head to head session between the top two, before party members vote. Wouldn't mind watching Boris and Rory going head to head.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Login to get fewer ads

Vote Rory Stewart.... on 21:41 - Jun 11 with 4939 viewscrunchie1978

For doctor who?
Vote Rory Stewart.... on 22:27 - Jun 11 with 4877 viewsThe_Last_Baron

He's a weirdo who smoked opium.
[Post edited 11 Jun 2019 22:28]

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

Vote Rory Stewart.... on 23:51 - Jun 11 with 4809 viewsWeWereZombies

Vote Rory Stewart.... on 22:27 - Jun 11 by The_Last_Baron

So he has an excuse, what's yours?

Poll: Luton or Dubai ?

Vote Rory Stewart.... on 07:39 - Jun 12 with 4734 viewswrightsrightglove

I'm well aware that it'll never happen in a million years but a centrist party with Tom Watson and Rory at the top would work wonders I think. Leave the left with Corbyn and the right with Boris and form something new for everyone else.
Vote Rory Stewart.... on 08:02 - Jun 12 with 4706 viewsHerbivore

Vote Rory Stewart.... on 22:27 - Jun 11 by The_Last_Baron

Why is he a 'weirdo'?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Vote Rory Stewart.... on 08:03 - Jun 12 with 4706 viewsGeoffSentence

Vote Rory Stewart.... on 07:39 - Jun 12 by wrightsrightglove

I'm well aware that it'll never happen in a million years but a centrist party with Tom Watson and Rory at the top would work wonders I think. Leave the left with Corbyn and the right with Boris and form something new for everyone else.

Better still those two could jump ship to the already existing centrist party the liberals.

Maybe not Tomw Watson quite so much, but I feel sure that Rory Stewart would fit in much better with the Liberal Democrats than the current bunch of idiots he has thrown his lot in with.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Vote Rory Stewart.... on 08:11 - Jun 12 with 4693 viewswrightsrightglove

Vote Rory Stewart.... on 08:03 - Jun 12 by GeoffSentence

Better still those two could jump ship to the already existing centrist party the liberals.

Maybe not Tomw Watson quite so much, but I feel sure that Rory Stewart would fit in much better with the Liberal Democrats than the current bunch of idiots he has thrown his lot in with.

Yeah to be fair I think he would go down well within the Lib Dems and would probably bring even more voters towards them, particularly off of the back of the publicity he's getting at the moment.
Vote Rory Stewart.... on 08:14 - Jun 12 with 4692 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

I thought you wanted s second referendum.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Vote Rory Stewart.... on 08:32 - Jun 12 with 4671 viewsGlasgowBlue

Vote Rory Stewart.... on 08:03 - Jun 12 by GeoffSentence

Rory Stewart is a traditional one nation Tory. He has very little in common with the Lib Dem’s.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Vote Rory Stewart.... on 08:35 - Jun 12 with 4658 viewsGlasgowBlue

Vote Rory Stewart.... on 20:05 - Jun 11 by J2BLUE

Thankfully he has no chance.

Why do you say “thankfully”?

Iron Lion Zion

Vote Rory Stewart.... on 08:43 - Jun 12 with 4645 viewsSonOfSpock

Vote Rory Stewart.... on 07:39 - Jun 12 by wrightsrightglove

There is already a centrist party out there - the SDP. Only at grass roots level presently, but growing in support massively over last 6 months or so (includling myself who had always been a Tory voter).

Centre left economically, centre right socially. Certainly may not be for some as they support Brexit, but have a wide range of policy. May be worth checking out.
Vote Rory Stewart.... on 08:46 - Jun 12 with 4638 viewsclive_baker

Vote Rory Stewart.... on 08:35 - Jun 12 by GlasgowBlue

Why do you say “thankfully”?

He voted against EU citizens having the right to remain in the UK. Against investigation into Iraq war. For the bedroom tax. For reducing welfare. For repealing human rights act.

I don’t get the sudden obsession with this clown.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Vote Rory Stewart.... on 08:48 - Jun 12 with 4635 viewsGlasgowBlue

Vote Rory Stewart.... on 08:14 - Jun 12 by BanksterDebtSlave

I thought you wanted s second referendum.

Has Roger Daltrey hacked your account?

Iron Lion Zion

Vote Rory Stewart.... on 08:51 - Jun 12 with 4628 viewsWeWereZombies

Vote Rory Stewart.... on 08:43 - Jun 12 by SonOfSpock

There is already a centrist party out there - the SDP. Only at grass roots level presently, but growing in support massively over last 6 months or so (includling myself who had always been a Tory voter).

Centre left economically, centre right socially. Certainly may not be for some as they support Brexit, but have a wide range of policy. May be worth checking out.

Centre left economically and centre right socially sounds like the worst of both worlds.

Poll: Luton or Dubai ?

Vote Rory Stewart.... on 08:58 - Jun 12 with 4605 viewsGlasgowBlue

Vote Rory Stewart.... on 08:46 - Jun 12 by clive_baker

He voted against EU citizens having the right to remain in the UK. Against investigation into Iraq war. For the bedroom tax. For reducing welfare. For repealing human rights act.

He’s a government minister who has taken the Tory Whip. Of course he’s voted with the government on whipped votes.

Iron Lion Zion

Vote Rory Stewart.... on 09:02 - Jun 12 with 4599 viewsuefacup81

Vote Rory Stewart.... on 20:02 - Jun 11 by Pendejo

I saw him in a spiderman film

He looks like the b@stard lovechild of Eddie Redmayne and Willem Dafoe, from the Wallace and Grommit universe.

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

Vote Rory Stewart.... on 09:05 - Jun 12 with 4589 viewsStokieBlue

Vote Rory Stewart.... on 08:46 - Jun 12 by clive_baker

As GB has pointed out he's not really had much choice with most of those votes given he's a minister.

I would have thought his charity work in Afghanistan and his general understanding of the greater region would get at least some traction but it doesn't seem to have.

Why do you think he's a clown?

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024