Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Public Service Announcement: Euro 2020 Tickets 12:49 - Jun 12 with 13435 viewsJ2BLUE

Applications open in 10 minutes.

No need to rush though, it's open for a month and everyone has an equal chance in the ballot.

https://lottery-access.uefa.com/pkpcontroller/wp/euro2020/index_en.html?queue=q-

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Public Service Announcement: Euro 2020 Tickets on 12:54 - Jun 12 with 6603 viewsTractorCam

Apply for Baku, that's probably a guaranteed ticket right there....

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Public Service Announcement: Euro 2020 Tickets on 12:56 - Jun 12 with 6594 viewsJ2BLUE

Public Service Announcement: Euro 2020 Tickets on 12:54 - Jun 12 by TractorCam

Apply for Baku, that's probably a guaranteed ticket right there....

Baku...that almost rhymes with what i'm thinking

Truly impaired.

Public Service Announcement: Euro 2020 Tickets on 13:02 - Jun 12 with 6560 viewsReuser_is_God

Check your navigator allows cookies then restart it? WTF

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Public Service Announcement: Euro 2020 Tickets on 13:03 - Jun 12 with 6561 viewsTractorCam

Public Service Announcement: Euro 2020 Tickets on 12:56 - Jun 12 by J2BLUE

Baku...that almost rhymes with what i'm thinking

I'm going to apply for loads and see what comes of it, Baku will definitely not be one though!

Public Service Announcement: Euro 2020 Tickets on 13:09 - Jun 12 with 6530 viewsTractorWood

This is the best way to see England http://www.thefa.com/news/2019/jun/11/euro-2020-travel-club-information

If you want to watch anyone else, crack on with the ballot.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Public Service Announcement: Euro 2020 Tickets on 13:19 - Jun 12 with 6470 viewsTractorCam

Public Service Announcement: Euro 2020 Tickets on 13:09 - Jun 12 by TractorWood

This is the best way to see England http://www.thefa.com/news/2019/jun/11/euro-2020-travel-club-information

I suspected this would be the case but was hoping it might be different due to the larger amount of tickets we should get for Wembley. Surely you won't be able to gain enough caps now to have a chance?

Public Service Announcement: Euro 2020 Tickets on 13:23 - Jun 12 with 6454 viewsTractorWood

Public Service Announcement: Euro 2020 Tickets on 13:19 - Jun 12 by TractorCam

I suspected this would be the case but was hoping it might be different due to the larger amount of tickets we should get for Wembley. Surely you won't be able to gain enough caps now to have a chance?

The odds are much better than by Uefa's ballot.

Seeing England in a major tournament is something else. Just avoid the Town square and Irish bars with flags saying Coventry loyal on them.
[Post edited 12 Jun 2019 13:25]

Public Service Announcement: Euro 2020 Tickets on 13:37 - Jun 12 with 6411 viewsTractorCam

Public Service Announcement: Euro 2020 Tickets on 13:23 - Jun 12 by TractorWood

The odds are much better than by Uefa's ballot.

Seeing England in a major tournament is something else. Just avoid the Town square and Irish bars with flags saying Coventry loyal on them.
[Post edited 12 Jun 2019 13:25]

Just a curious one as the membership is £75 followed by then having to get tickets/flights/hotel etc for 2 games (I presume Czech Republic is out of the question), and then it's up in the air as to whether i'd be able to get tickets anyway.

Do you when ticket sales begin for Czech/Bulgaria/Kosovo? As if it's after the ballot I could then decide if i fail to get any from that.
[Post edited 12 Jun 2019 13:38]

Login to get fewer ads

Public Service Announcement: Euro 2020 Tickets on 13:43 - Jun 12 with 6361 viewsSpruceMoose

Public Service Announcement: Euro 2020 Tickets on 13:02 - Jun 12 by Reuser_is_God

Check your navigator allows cookies then restart it? WTF

Same here.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Public Service Announcement: Euro 2020 Tickets on 13:57 - Jun 12 with 6344 viewslinhdi

Public Service Announcement: Euro 2020 Tickets on 13:37 - Jun 12 by TractorCam

Just a curious one as the membership is £75 followed by then having to get tickets/flights/hotel etc for 2 games (I presume Czech Republic is out of the question), and then it's up in the air as to whether i'd be able to get tickets anyway.

Do you when ticket sales begin for Czech/Bulgaria/Kosovo? As if it's after the ballot I could then decide if i fail to get any from that.
[Post edited 12 Jun 2019 13:38]

You'd have no chance of Kosovo away, as it's a tiny allocation. There may be an away friendly or two. And you do earn caps for home games as well. So, do home games plus at least one away and you've decent chance of getting tickets through the FA.
Public Service Announcement: Euro 2020 Tickets on 14:03 - Jun 12 with 6326 viewsJ2BLUE

Public Service Announcement: Euro 2020 Tickets on 13:09 - Jun 12 by TractorWood

Meh i've done the ballot. If I don't get tickets I don't get tickets.

Applied for:

England group games. Assumed England win the group for the next three games:
Last 16 in Dublin
Quarter final in Rome
Semi at Wembley
Final at Wembley

Truly impaired.

Public Service Announcement: Euro 2020 Tickets on 14:06 - Jun 12 with 6306 viewsJohnny_Boy

Public Service Announcement: Euro 2020 Tickets on 14:03 - Jun 12 by J2BLUE

Applied for:

Last 16 in Dublin
Quarter final in Rome
Semi at Wembley
Final at Wembley

So, how easy is it to transfer names - if - you are unable to attend (or simply want to sell them on).

Having never been successful in any previous Euro or WC ballots, I'm a little unsure if that is indeed possible.
Public Service Announcement: Euro 2020 Tickets on 14:14 - Jun 12 with 6283 viewsJ2BLUE

Public Service Announcement: Euro 2020 Tickets on 14:06 - Jun 12 by Johnny_Boy

So, how easy is it to transfer names - if - you are unable to attend (or simply want to sell them on).

Having never been successful in any previous Euro or WC ballots, I'm a little unsure if that is indeed possible.

No idea. You pay (if you want to) once the ballot is done I just assumed I wouldn't get anywhere near what I applied for so went for everything, then I will decide if i'm lucky enough to get tickets. Not sure if you have to buy your complete package or whether you can just cherry pick from your successful ballots.

I'm not expecting to get any tickets at all to be honest.

Truly impaired.

Public Service Announcement: Euro 2020 Tickets on 14:24 - Jun 12 with 6254 viewsJohnny_Boy

Public Service Announcement: Euro 2020 Tickets on 14:14 - Jun 12 by J2BLUE

No idea. You pay (if you want to) once the ballot is done I just assumed I wouldn't get anywhere near what I applied for so went for everything, then I will decide if i'm lucky enough to get tickets. Not sure if you have to buy your complete package or whether you can just cherry pick from your successful ballots.

I'm not expecting to get any tickets at all to be honest.

Well, I've given it a whirl. Let's see what happens.

Decided to opt for various different round tickets in London, Munich & Amsterdam.

I'd poop myself if I was lucky enough to simply get a pair of tickets for any nation quite frankly.
Public Service Announcement: Euro 2020 Tickets on 14:25 - Jun 12 with 6245 viewsTractorCam

Public Service Announcement: Euro 2020 Tickets on 14:06 - Jun 12 by Johnny_Boy

I think you just don't pay and then they get reassigned once the deadline passes.

Public Service Announcement: Euro 2020 Tickets on 14:27 - Jun 12 with 6237 viewsTractorCam

Public Service Announcement: Euro 2020 Tickets on 13:57 - Jun 12 by linhdi

You'd have no chance of Kosovo away, as it's a tiny allocation. There may be an away friendly or two. And you do earn caps for home games as well. So, do home games plus at least one away and you've decent chance of getting tickets through the FA.

See I find that even more bizarre that home caps count for travel but not general. I've been to the Spain and Czech games and definitely thinking of doing another couple. Does that mean if I get a travel membership but don't actually go to any away games that the home caps follow through?

Public Service Announcement: Euro 2020 Tickets on 14:38 - Jun 12 with 6193 viewsJohnny_Boy

Public Service Announcement: Euro 2020 Tickets on 14:25 - Jun 12 by TractorCam

I think you just don't pay and then they get reassigned once the deadline passes.

Hypothetical scenario:

If you are lucky in the ballot & manage to purchase 4 x tickets for the same game...

i)All 4 x tickets will have MY name on (Correct?)

So technically, if I sold the remaining 3 tickets to people outside the stadium, as long as they enter the stadium with ME, there shouldn't be any issue whatsoever?
[Post edited 12 Jun 2019 14:48]
Public Service Announcement: Euro 2020 Tickets on 14:40 - Jun 12 with 6189 viewsTractorWood

Public Service Announcement: Euro 2020 Tickets on 14:27 - Jun 12 by TractorCam

See I find that even more bizarre that home caps count for travel but not general. I've been to the Spain and Czech games and definitely thinking of doing another couple. Does that mean if I get a travel membership but don't actually go to any away games that the home caps follow through?

Buy membership, go to a few games and get 4/6 caps. Apply for every England game and you'll get a few and they'll actually be in the away end. Do this in the Uefa ballot and you'll most likely get nothing.

It's either 30,000 people for 15,000 tickets or millions for 20,000. It's literally like comparing doing the lottery or buying a silver card for Town.

I've literally done this exact cycle with Euro 2016.;

Public Service Announcement: Euro 2020 Tickets on 14:52 - Jun 12 with 6156 viewsJ2BLUE

Public Service Announcement: Euro 2020 Tickets on 14:38 - Jun 12 by Johnny_Boy

Hypothetical scenario:

If you are lucky in the ballot & manage to purchase 4 x tickets for the same game...

i)All 4 x tickets will have MY name on (Correct?)

So technically, if I sold the remaining 3 tickets to people outside the stadium, as long as they enter the stadium with ME, there shouldn't be any issue whatsoever?
[Post edited 12 Jun 2019 14:48]

I think you have to provide them with the name of the person going.

Also for those applying for quite a bit like I did:

For the avoidance of doubt, Successful Applicants shall have no right of withdrawal when
purchasing a Ticket (either within two weeks or otherwise). Consequently, every Agreement between UEFA and a Successful Applicant for the purchase of the Ticket(s) (as confirmed in accordance with Article 5.1 above) is binding on the Applicant and obliges the Applicant to pay for, and accept, the ordered Ticket(s).

Not too worried, doubt I will get anything.

https://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/Download/competitions/Ticketing/02/58/34/40

Truly impaired.

Public Service Announcement: Euro 2020 Tickets on 14:53 - Jun 12 with 6142 viewsSpruceMoose

Applied for:

Last 16 in Dublin
Quarter final in Rome
Semi at Wembley
Final at Wembley

Thought you were against flying for leisure trips?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Public Service Announcement: Euro 2020 Tickets on 15:11 - Jun 12 with 6110 viewsJohnny_Boy

Public Service Announcement: Euro 2020 Tickets on 14:52 - Jun 12 by J2BLUE

I think you have to provide them with the name of the person going.

Also for those applying for quite a bit like I did:

For the avoidance of doubt, Successful Applicants shall have no right of withdrawal when
purchasing a Ticket (either within two weeks or otherwise). Consequently, every Agreement between UEFA and a Successful Applicant for the purchase of the Ticket(s) (as confirmed in accordance with Article 5.1 above) is binding on the Applicant and obliges the Applicant to pay for, and accept, the ordered Ticket(s).

Not too worried, doubt I will get anything.

https://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/Download/competitions/Ticketing/02/58/34/40

"Successful Applicants shall be required to provide the following personal data of their Guest(s),
along with any other personal data both for the Successful Applicant and their Guest(s) as
required under Applicable Laws (the details of which will be notified to the Successful Applicant
on the Ticket Portal), by such method and within such timescales as communicated to them by
the UEFA Parties: surname, first name, date of birth, country of nationality and Passport or ID
number. Any failure to provide the required Guest details within the timescales communicated to Successful Applicants shall result in the cancellation of the Tickets allocated to the Successful
Applicant."

I mean, it's a year off & (hypothetically) they want concrete names of people that would be joining me.
Public Service Announcement: Euro 2020 Tickets on 15:18 - Jun 12 with 6091 viewsTractorCam

Public Service Announcement: Euro 2020 Tickets on 14:40 - Jun 12 by TractorWood

Buy membership, go to a few games and get 4/6 caps. Apply for every England game and you'll get a few and they'll actually be in the away end. Do this in the Uefa ballot and you'll most likely get nothing.

It's either 30,000 people for 15,000 tickets or millions for 20,000. It's literally like comparing doing the lottery or buying a silver card for Town.

I've literally done this exact cycle with Euro 2016.;

Oh is the travel group also done by a ballot? I thought it was done by number of caps? If so that makes me feel more interested to do it. I may test my luck in the uefa ballot first though and see how I get on there.

Public Service Announcement: Euro 2020 Tickets on 15:30 - Jun 12 with 6062 viewsJakeITFC

Public Service Announcement: Euro 2020 Tickets on 15:11 - Jun 12 by Johnny_Boy

"Successful Applicants shall be required to provide the following personal data of their Guest(s),
along with any other personal data both for the Successful Applicant and their Guest(s) as
required under Applicable Laws (the details of which will be notified to the Successful Applicant
on the Ticket Portal), by such method and within such timescales as communicated to them by
the UEFA Parties: surname, first name, date of birth, country of nationality and Passport or ID
number. Any failure to provide the required Guest details within the timescales communicated to Successful Applicants shall result in the cancellation of the Tickets allocated to the Successful
Applicant."

I mean, it's a year off & (hypothetically) they want concrete names of people that would be joining me.

The same was true for Euro 2016 and the Nations League, but in actuality it was fine.

I transferred tickets to people who hadn’t even applied with no problem for the Nations league last week (and that was theoretically more secure given the tickets were on a mobile app).

It was a bit more secure for the World Cup but that was because the match ticket was also a visa.
Public Service Announcement: Euro 2020 Tickets on 15:32 - Jun 12 with 6053 viewsbluelagos

Applied for:

Last 16 in Dublin
Quarter final in Rome
Semi at Wembley
Final at Wembley

Same, except Rome. Would hope to get at least a couple of matches.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Public Service Announcement: Euro 2020 Tickets on 15:51 - Jun 12 with 6002 viewsJ2BLUE

Public Service Announcement: Euro 2020 Tickets on 15:32 - Jun 12 by bluelagos

Same, except Rome. Would hope to get at least a couple of matches.

Yea I left Rome out on my dad's application. Kind of hope I don't get that one.

Truly impaired.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024