Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Public Service Announcement: Euro 2020 Tickets 12:49 - Jun 12 with 13396 viewsJ2BLUE

Applications open in 10 minutes.

No need to rush though, it's open for a month and everyone has an equal chance in the ballot.

https://lottery-access.uefa.com/pkpcontroller/wp/euro2020/index_en.html?queue=q-

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Public Service Announcement: Euro 2020 Tickets on 15:56 - Jun 12 with 4084 viewsbluelagos

Public Service Announcement: Euro 2020 Tickets on 15:51 - Jun 12 by J2BLUE

Yea I left Rome out on my dad's application. Kind of hope I don't get that one.

You can go back and remove it before the closing date...

I also went for one of the Glasgow games. Sods law thats the one I get.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Public Service Announcement: Euro 2020 Tickets on 17:14 - Jun 12 with 4037 viewsTractorWood

Public Service Announcement: Euro 2020 Tickets on 15:18 - Jun 12 by TractorCam

Oh is the travel group also done by a ballot? I thought it was done by number of caps? If so that makes me feel more interested to do it. I may test my luck in the uefa ballot first though and see how I get on there.

They split the allocation so some is done by caps and then some by luck for those without enough caps.

You can't do both. The FA will cancel your application.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Public Service Announcement: Euro 2020 Tickets on 18:59 - Jun 12 with 4001 viewsTractorCam

Public Service Announcement: Euro 2020 Tickets on 17:14 - Jun 12 by TractorWood

They split the allocation so some is done by caps and then some by luck for those without enough caps.

So even if i'm unsuccessful in getting tickets for the England games in the uefa ballot I then can't enter the FA one?

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Public Service Announcement: Euro 2020 Tickets on 19:03 - Jun 12 with 3999 viewsBobbyDazzler

How many times have people had to apply to get a ticket?? I know its a lottery but i swear this will be my fifth or sixth time of entering the draw but i have never had a ticket......have some people got there tickets the first time they applied??? lol
Public Service Announcement: Euro 2020 Tickets on 20:36 - Jun 12 with 3958 viewslinhdi

Public Service Announcement: Euro 2020 Tickets on 14:27 - Jun 12 by TractorCam

See I find that even more bizarre that home caps count for travel but not general. I've been to the Spain and Czech games and definitely thinking of doing another couple. Does that mean if I get a travel membership but don't actually go to any away games that the home caps follow through?

Yes, though there may be a later requirement to have attended at least one away game to get Euro finals tickets.
Public Service Announcement: Euro 2020 Tickets on 20:46 - Jun 12 with 3945 viewslinhdi

Public Service Announcement: Euro 2020 Tickets on 17:14 - Jun 12 by TractorWood

For France 2016, I knew which fixtures I had through the UEFA ballot before the draw was made. Once the draw was made, I then knew which matches / teams I had. I had England v Wales in Lens with UEFA, so could not apply through the FA as well. But I could apply through the FA for other England games, that I didn't have through UEFA.

I think I got 4 games through the UEFA ballot, out of around 8 applied for. There seems to be less demand for Cat 2 tickets than any other price, judging by my successes and failures over multiple ballots over a decade or more. But they do get expensive!
Public Service Announcement: Euro 2020 Tickets on 20:46 - Jun 12 with 3942 viewsTractorWood

Public Service Announcement: Euro 2020 Tickets on 18:59 - Jun 12 by TractorCam

So even if i'm unsuccessful in getting tickets for the England games in the uefa ballot I then can't enter the FA one?

Bingo. It's to stop touting from top cappers I'd guess. You want to be in the away end really. This was during 0-0 against Slovakia. Ridiculous.

Public Service Announcement: Euro 2020 Tickets on 20:48 - Jun 12 with 3939 viewsTractorWood

Public Service Announcement: Euro 2020 Tickets on 20:46 - Jun 12 by linhdi

For France 2016, I knew which fixtures I had through the UEFA ballot before the draw was made. Once the draw was made, I then knew which matches / teams I had. I had England v Wales in Lens with UEFA, so could not apply through the FA as well. But I could apply through the FA for other England games, that I didn't have through UEFA.

I think I got 4 games through the UEFA ballot, out of around 8 applied for. There seems to be less demand for Cat 2 tickets than any other price, judging by my successes and failures over multiple ballots over a decade or more. But they do get expensive!

That game was unreal. Probably my favourite moment following England.

Login to get fewer ads

Public Service Announcement: Euro 2020 Tickets on 22:09 - Jun 12 with 3906 viewslinhdi

Public Service Announcement: Euro 2020 Tickets on 20:48 - Jun 12 by TractorWood

That game was unreal. Probably my favourite moment following England.

Yeah, and we were in the least "neutral" end ever. Our neutral UEFA tickets were in row 25 behind the goal, in a line of RC Lens fans. The front 24 rows were the Welsh FA allocation! We got clocked as England fans about an hour before kick-off, some seconds after getting in. Luckily, the Welsh lot were brilliant, the sort that has followed them for years with no successes. We let them take the p out of us all game, and they did. Well, for most of the game. They even let us celebrate, in fact, they turned round and told us to! "There's no point in being quiet - we know you want to make a noise". Utter class.
Public Service Announcement: Euro 2020 Tickets on 22:37 - Jun 12 with 3890 viewsDanny_G

Public Service Announcement: Euro 2020 Tickets on 18:59 - Jun 12 by TractorCam

No - it’s only if you are successful or get tickets for another match on the same day.

‘Members should be aware that if you submit an application via the UEFA general sale, and are successful in obtaining tickets, you will be unable to apply for tickets via The England Supporters Travel Club allocation for the equivalent match or another match which takes place on the same day.’

From the FA’s official members announcement: http://www.thefa.com/news/2019/jun/11/euro-2020-travel-club-information?fbclid=I
Public Service Announcement: Euro 2020 Tickets on 07:27 - Jun 13 with 3834 viewsTractorCam

Public Service Announcement: Euro 2020 Tickets on 22:37 - Jun 12 by Danny_G

No - it’s only if you are successful or get tickets for another match on the same day.

‘Members should be aware that if you submit an application via the UEFA general sale, and are successful in obtaining tickets, you will be unable to apply for tickets via The England Supporters Travel Club allocation for the equivalent match or another match which takes place on the same day.’

From the FA’s official members announcement: http://www.thefa.com/news/2019/jun/11/euro-2020-travel-club-information?fbclid=I

Awesome thank you! Does anybody know when tickets go on sale for Bulgaria and/or more friendlies get announced?

Public Service Announcement: Euro 2020 Tickets on 07:29 - Jun 13 with 3833 viewsTractorCam

Public Service Announcement: Euro 2020 Tickets on 19:03 - Jun 12 by BobbyDazzler

How many times have people had to apply to get a ticket?? I know its a lottery but i swear this will be my fifth or sixth time of entering the draw but i have never had a ticket......have some people got there tickets the first time they applied??? lol

I was successful first time, which was Europa League final 2016, Liverpool v Sevilla. I've since applied for Champions League 2017 and 2019 but was unsuccessful there.

Public Service Announcement: Euro 2020 Tickets on 09:59 - Jun 13 with 3808 viewsDanny_G

Public Service Announcement: Euro 2020 Tickets on 07:27 - Jun 13 by TractorCam

Awesome thank you! Does anybody know when tickets go on sale for Bulgaria and/or more friendlies get announced?

You’re welcome. I’m afraid there are only premium (expensive) tickets left for Bulgaria and Kosovo is sold out: https://ticketing.thefa.com.

If you sign up for the free Supporters Club, you’ll get notifications of sale dates for any other matches and a short priority window (after paid-up Travel Club members but before the public). The free club won’t get you access to away or tournament tickets, but you can convert later. It’s all here: http://www.thefa.com/england/mens-seniors/england-supporters-club#england-supprt

I expect friendlies will only be announced once we’ve qualified for Euro 2020 as there’s still the theoretical chance we could be in the qualifying playoffs.
[Post edited 13 Jun 2019 10:01]
Public Service Announcement: Euro 2020 Tickets on 10:29 - Jun 13 with 3799 viewsTractorCam

Public Service Announcement: Euro 2020 Tickets on 09:59 - Jun 13 by Danny_G

You’re welcome. I’m afraid there are only premium (expensive) tickets left for Bulgaria and Kosovo is sold out: https://ticketing.thefa.com.

If you sign up for the free Supporters Club, you’ll get notifications of sale dates for any other matches and a short priority window (after paid-up Travel Club members but before the public). The free club won’t get you access to away or tournament tickets, but you can convert later. It’s all here: http://www.thefa.com/england/mens-seniors/england-supporters-club#england-supprt

I expect friendlies will only be announced once we’ve qualified for Euro 2020 as there’s still the theoretical chance we could be in the qualifying playoffs.
[Post edited 13 Jun 2019 10:01]

Haha typical, i'll have to just sit tight for now then.

Thanks for the help everyone.

Public Service Announcement: Euro 2020 Tickets on 10:33 - Jun 13 with 3797 viewsBobbyDazzler

Public Service Announcement: Euro 2020 Tickets on 07:29 - Jun 13 by TractorCam

I was successful first time, which was Europa League final 2016, Liverpool v Sevilla. I've since applied for Champions League 2017 and 2019 but was unsuccessful there.

Guess its just the luck of the draw then...fingers crossed for this time!!
Public Service Announcement: Euro 2020 Tickets on 10:35 - Jun 13 with 3794 viewsBobbyDazzler

Public Service Announcement: Euro 2020 Tickets on 10:33 - Jun 13 by BobbyDazzler

Guess its just the luck of the draw then...fingers crossed for this time!!

And thank you for your answer
Public Service Announcement: Euro 2020 Tickets on 10:36 - Jun 13 with 3794 viewshammo56

Public Service Announcement: Euro 2020 Tickets on 13:57 - Jun 12 by linhdi

You'd have no chance of Kosovo away, as it's a tiny allocation. There may be an away friendly or two. And you do earn caps for home games as well. So, do home games plus at least one away and you've decent chance of getting tickets through the FA.

Czech Republic away will no doubt go to a ballot as well.
The other thing with this game is that there is already talk it might be switched away from Prague due to the few idiots in Porto causing trouble. I think the stadium in Prague only holds about 21,000 which means if they only gave us the minimum allocation of 5% for this match we would get about 1,050 tickets.
Public Service Announcement: Euro 2020 Tickets on 11:03 - Jun 13 with 3778 viewsitfcjoe

Public Service Announcement: Euro 2020 Tickets on 14:40 - Jun 12 by TractorWood

Buy membership, go to a few games and get 4/6 caps. Apply for every England game and you'll get a few and they'll actually be in the away end. Do this in the Uefa ballot and you'll most likely get nothing.

It's either 30,000 people for 15,000 tickets or millions for 20,000. It's literally like comparing doing the lottery or buying a silver card for Town.

I've literally done this exact cycle with Euro 2016.;

Can you apply in both?

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Public Service Announcement: Euro 2020 Tickets on 11:34 - Jun 13 with 3754 viewsTractorCam

Public Service Announcement: Euro 2020 Tickets on 11:03 - Jun 13 by itfcjoe

Can you apply in both?

Public Service Announcement: Euro 2020 Tickets by Danny_G 12 Jun 2019 22:37

From the FA’s official members announcement: http://www.thefa.com/news/2019/jun/11/euro-2020-travel-club-information?fbclid=IwAR13GOydwPwAMl2qu5wK97rVxdnb8MRfVCOnB14DJxBG-mAQ4W7Fu_nxHfU.

Apparently so!
[Post edited 13 Jun 2019 11:35]

Public Service Announcement: Euro 2020 Tickets on 11:46 - Jun 13 with 3744 viewsTractorWood

Public Service Announcement: Euro 2020 Tickets on 11:03 - Jun 13 by itfcjoe

Can you apply in both?

Sorry, Joe. I didn't think you could but from the above it feels like you can but you can't get tickets through both for the same game.

Clear as mud?

Public Service Announcement: Euro 2020 Tickets on 12:30 - Jun 13 with 3711 viewsitfcjoe

Public Service Announcement: Euro 2020 Tickets on 11:46 - Jun 13 by TractorWood

Sorry, Joe. I didn't think you could but from the above it feels like you can but you can't get tickets through both for the same game.

Clear as mud?

So best thing to do is going to be apply through UEFA, and then apply for any games don't get through England fans if joining late as a low capper.

I'm sure for SA World Cup or (what was going to be) 2012 there was a split along following lines for the England fans ballot

70% based on priority of caps

And for those who didn't have the caps...

20% in a ballot for just those who had attended at least 1 away game in qualification period

10% in a ballot for everyone who applied

Is there something like this again? I haven't had a chance to look

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Public Service Announcement: Euro 2020 Tickets on 13:51 - Jun 13 with 3685 viewsTractorWood

Public Service Announcement: Euro 2020 Tickets on 12:30 - Jun 13 by itfcjoe

So best thing to do is going to be apply through UEFA, and then apply for any games don't get through England fans if joining late as a low capper.

I'm sure for SA World Cup or (what was going to be) 2012 there was a split along following lines for the England fans ballot

70% based on priority of caps

And for those who didn't have the caps...

20% in a ballot for just those who had attended at least 1 away game in qualification period

10% in a ballot for everyone who applied

Is there something like this again? I haven't had a chance to look

Doesn't say, just says they'll clarify when/if we qualify. I think they'll go 70:30 with some caveat around active caps, as you say.

Public Service Announcement: Euro 2020 Tickets on 14:27 - Jun 13 with 3668 viewslinhdi

Public Service Announcement: Euro 2020 Tickets on 13:51 - Jun 13 by TractorWood

Doesn't say, just says they'll clarify when/if we qualify. I think they'll go 70:30 with some caveat around active caps, as you say.

Agreed re 70/30 as a starting point.

Occasionally there's a late release of tickets a day or two before the match. I remember being late for the cremation bit of a family funeral back in 2006 so I could get tickets for England v Ecuador in Stuttgart the next day. Awkward. The funeral was in Bristol, so we had to rush back to Ipswich (dropping my mum in Cambridge), get online to sort flights, trains and hotel, then 4 hours' kip and off to Heathrow!
Public Service Announcement: Euro 2020 Tickets on 14:46 - Jun 13 with 3657 viewsronnyd

Public Service Announcement: Euro 2020 Tickets on 12:54 - Jun 12 by TractorCam

Apply for Baku, that's probably a guaranteed ticket right there....

Hope the match is on a day that the airlines actually fly there. My son in law had to go via Sofia in Bulgaria for the EUROPA League final. He did manage a direct flight home though.
Public Service Announcement: Euro 2020 Tickets on 20:10 - Jun 13 with 3607 viewssoupytwist

Public Service Announcement: Euro 2020 Tickets on 13:02 - Jun 12 by Reuser_is_God

Check your navigator allows cookies then restart it? WTF

So how do you get past this message? Says this every time I try the link but according to my Chrome settings, cookies are enabled.

EDIT- got in by going to uefa.com and following the links from there.
[Post edited 13 Jun 2019 20:11]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024