Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
For you political lot... 13:33 - Jun 12 with 6934 viewsSitfcB

Who should be the next PM and why?

Who do you want?

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

For you political lot... on 13:34 - Jun 12 with 1984 viewsfooters

BoJo for his funny hair lol

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

For you political lot... on 13:36 - Jun 12 with 1973 viewshampstead_blue

Hunt, Gove, or Raab.

NOT Boris.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

For you political lot... on 13:36 - Jun 12 with 1972 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

At this point it may as well be Zippy.

As someone mentioned yesterday, it's like picking which lethal disease you want to die from.

Some will be instant, some will hurt more than others, but they'll all do you in.

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

For you political lot... on 13:39 - Jun 12 with 1955 viewsclive_baker

MM. I would take a 0-0 away at Brussels right now.

It's very much a case of the best of a bad bunch. On that basis, personally I would say Boris. Not that I don't think he's an idiot, but sadly, I'm now of the opinion that he was a key figure in getting us into this position that we find ourselves in, so he can bl00dy well pick up the pieces.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

For you political lot... on 13:42 - Jun 12 with 1927 viewsSpruceMoose

This leadership campaign just serves to highlight the shocking lack of capable people who sit as MPs within the Tory party.

This lot is the best they can offer? Really?!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

For you political lot... on 13:44 - Jun 12 with 1924 viewsNo9

Rats in a sack!
For you political lot... on 13:49 - Jun 12 with 1906 viewsElderGrizzly

None of those like Raab, Johnson and Leadsom who say they are taking us out of EU no matter what on the 31st October.

Hunt wants to introduce draconian abortion laws too, so even though he is softer on Brexit he is a no from that perspective.

It’s a woeful choice of candidates, but the least worst option is Stewart, but he won’t get anywhere near the final 2.

Best we can hope for is a general election and a short lived Johnson premiership.

Safe to say it won’t be McVey

[Post edited 12 Jun 2019 13:50]
For you political lot... on 13:52 - Jun 12 with 1880 viewsSpruceMoose

For you political lot... on 13:49 - Jun 12 by ElderGrizzly

None of those like Raab, Johnson and Leadsom who say they are taking us out of EU no matter what on the 31st October.

Hunt wants to introduce draconian abortion laws too, so even though he is softer on Brexit he is a no from that perspective.

It’s a woeful choice of candidates, but the least worst option is Stewart, but he won’t get anywhere near the final 2.

Best we can hope for is a general election and a short lived Johnson premiership.

Christ. The arrogance of these disappointing and vapid people is stunning. Who the feck do they think they are, putting themselves forward to lead us? Lorraine Kelly was right about McVey,

Sh!t MP, sh!t TV presenter, sh!t human.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Login to get fewer ads

For you political lot... on 13:56 - Jun 12 with 1871 viewsElderGrizzly

For you political lot... on 13:52 - Jun 12 by SpruceMoose

Christ. The arrogance of these disappointing and vapid people is stunning. Who the feck do they think they are, putting themselves forward to lead us? Lorraine Kelly was right about McVey,

Sh!t MP, sh!t TV presenter, sh!t human.

Liz Truss was on TV over here this morning trying to defend Johnson. It didn’t go well

For you political lot... on 13:57 - Jun 12 with 1866 viewshampstead_blue

For the record and to correct you, Hunt doesn't want to change the laws on abortion.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.

For you political lot... on 14:01 - Jun 12 with 1854 viewschicoazul

I want Boris. He will make such an utter pigs ear out of the whole thing from Brexit to economics to social policies that it will destroy the usless Tory party (and BTW wreck the lives of the people who voted for Brexit and still continue to loudly agitate for it), thus hopefully paving the way for a proper socially-conservative party to take its' place.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

For you political lot... on 14:05 - Jun 12 with 1827 viewsSpruceMoose

For you political lot... on 14:01 - Jun 12 by chicoazul

I want Boris. He will make such an utter pigs ear out of the whole thing from Brexit to economics to social policies that it will destroy the usless Tory party (and BTW wreck the lives of the people who voted for Brexit and still continue to loudly agitate for it), thus hopefully paving the way for a proper socially-conservative party to take its' place.

You had me at 'wreck the lives of the people who voted for Brexit'.

For you political lot... on 14:08 - Jun 12 with 1823 viewspickles110564

Like Change uk?
For you political lot... on 14:11 - Jun 12 with 1806 viewschicoazul

For you political lot... on 14:08 - Jun 12 by pickles110564

Like Change uk?

lololol

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!

For you political lot... on 14:12 - Jun 12 with 1805 viewsJ2BLUE

Hunt's personal view is that the time for abortions should be reduced. Trying to spin it that he wants to introduce laws to that affect isn't really true. He has said if a backbencher brings the bill forward (they obviously will) it will be a free vote so it has no chance of going through.

To answer your question Sitters, for me it's Hunt. The best of a pretty poor selection.

All meaningless anyway. Boris is your new PM.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

For you political lot... on 14:12 - Jun 12 with 1798 viewsgordon

To be fair the McVey, the story of St Helena Airport is about as much of a f*ck up as Brexit, but it actually isn't on any of the 'continents'.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Helena_Airport
For you political lot... on 14:15 - Jun 12 with 1794 viewshampstead_blue

Both sides are un-electable at the moment.

The Tories need a spring clean. Labour need an enema

I'm with you that we need a left leaning conservative government. Promote Social Enterprise, free-up brown field sites for affordable homes and that's for starters.

For you political lot... on 14:16 - Jun 12 with 1790 viewsStokieBlue

Stunning insight.

Must also be handy to know which way the wind always blows, saves getting dust in your eyes and excellent for wind turbine placement.

Ah - I see from gordons link she means Saint Helena. Well that makes her statement even more incorrect - it's wind shear and it's not really foreign aid - it's a British Overseas Territory.

SB
[Post edited 12 Jun 2019 14:18]

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

For you political lot... on 14:17 - Jun 12 with 1775 viewsSpruceMoose

For you political lot... on 14:12 - Jun 12 by J2BLUE

Hunt's personal view is that the time for abortions should be reduced. Trying to spin it that he wants to introduce laws to that affect isn't really true. He has said if a backbencher brings the bill forward (they obviously will) it will be a free vote so it has no chance of going through.

To answer your question Sitters, for me it's Hunt. The best of a pretty poor selection.

All meaningless anyway. Boris is your new PM.

Well a J2 endorsement should rule Hunt out of the running really.

For you political lot... on 14:18 - Jun 12 with 1778 viewsSitfcB

They get voted down to a final two? Should do it like x-factor or something

How long will all this take ffs.

You reckon there will be a general election once it’s sorted?

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

For you political lot... on 14:20 - Jun 12 with 1758 viewsSpruceMoose

For you political lot... on 14:18 - Jun 12 by SitfcB

They get voted down to a final two? Should do it like x-factor or something

How long will all this take ffs.

You reckon there will be a general election once it’s sorted?

It'll already have been decided. All this is just for show.

Democracy eh?

For you political lot... on 14:20 - Jun 12 with 1757 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

I cant even bring myself to consider / answer this!!

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

For you political lot... on 14:24 - Jun 12 with 1747 viewsGlasgowBlue

Rory Stewart. Young, energetic, a realist, track record of negotiation, a bridge builder, worked with charities, well read, and extremely brave.

He won't make the final two. If he did then I believe he could beat Boris in an open campaign.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

For you political lot... on 14:24 - Jun 12 with 1747 viewschicoazul

For you political lot... on 14:15 - Jun 12 by hampstead_blue

Both sides are un-electable at the moment.

The Tories need a spring clean. Labour need an enema

I'm with you that we need a left leaning conservative government. Promote Social Enterprise, free-up brown field sites for affordable homes and that's for starters.

If you want a left-leaning conservative government then Corbyn is 7/10, he isnt particularly patriotic and is a pacifist but he ticks most of your boxes.
We shouldnt build any more homes though. This is a lie put about by big developers and their Tory puppets. There are more than enough houses currently to go around for everyone. What we need is some way of incentivising the people hogging the housing stock to free it up for e.g. pensioners who have 3 empty bedrooms, to raise some sort of additional taxation on holiday homes, and to seize houses left empty for years at a time.

For you political lot... on 14:27 - Jun 12 with 1736 viewsJohnny_Boy

For you political lot... on 14:24 - Jun 12 by GlasgowBlue

Rory Stewart. Young, energetic, a realist, track record of negotiation, a bridge builder, worked with charities, well read, and extremely brave.

He won't make the final two. If he did then I believe he could beat Boris in an open campaign.

NSFW
[Post edited 12 Jun 2019 14:29]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024