Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This is a good/depressing article on Boris and the sycophants hanging onto him.. 20:33 - Jun 12 with 1410 viewsDubtractor

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/boris-johnson-tory-leadership-contest-brexi

Politics in this country just lurches from low to low.

He is probably going to be PM, cheered on by large swathes of our population, and yet the same people will bemoan how dangerous someone like Corbyn is.

Bonkers.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

This is a good/depressing article on Boris and the sycophants hanging onto him.. on 20:34 - Jun 12 with 1399 viewsSpruceMoose

Yes Dub, but the difference is, he's their kind of dangerous.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

I've given up and am now 99% disengaged on 20:40 - Jun 12 with 1388 viewsDyland

They're an embarrassing troop of utter dildos.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

This is a good/depressing article on Boris and the sycophants hanging onto him.. on 20:46 - Jun 12 with 1373 viewsbrogansnose

He's being endorsed by Pritti Patel, Liz Truss, ID Smith, Gavin Williamson, Michael Fallon and Grayling. A complete carnival of the incompetants, idiots and the downright dangerous..........................and Grayling, a man who is so fkn useless that no adequate word has been invented in the English language to describe his uselessness.

Doesn't mean that I could vote for Corbyn, although I may have to. What a shiiiitttstorm this country is in.
This is a good/depressing article on Boris and the sycophants hanging onto him.. on 20:49 - Jun 12 with 1365 viewsDubtractor

This is a good/depressing article on Boris and the sycophants hanging onto him.. on 20:46 - Jun 12 by brogansnose

He's being endorsed by Pritti Patel, Liz Truss, ID Smith, Gavin Williamson, Michael Fallon and Grayling. A complete carnival of the incompetants, idiots and the downright dangerous..........................and Grayling, a man who is so fkn useless that no adequate word has been invented in the English language to describe his uselessness.

Doesn't mean that I could vote for Corbyn, although I may have to. What a shiiiitttstorm this country is in.

Don't get me wrong, I'm no Corbyn fanboy, just find it interesting how people are so one eyed in their views.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

This is a good/depressing article on Boris and the sycophants hanging onto him.. on 20:50 - Jun 12 with 1356 viewsSpruceMoose

This is a good/depressing article on Boris and the sycophants hanging onto him.. on 20:49 - Jun 12 by Dubtractor

Don't get me wrong, I'm no Corbyn fanboy, just find it interesting how people are so one eyed in their views.

Politics is every bit as tribal as Celtic V Rangers these days.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

This is a good/depressing article on Boris and the sycophants hanging onto him.. on 21:31 - Jun 12 with 1303 viewsjeera

"... Johnson notoriously telling a parliamentary select committee two years ago that Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe had been in Iran “training journalists”, a complete untruth that led to the Iranian regime extending her detention."

What a complete douche.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

This is a good/depressing article on Boris and the sycophants hanging onto him.. on 22:38 - Jun 12 with 1229 viewsreusersfreekicks

What is really sickening is that a lot of the MPs supporting him know he is incompetent and lazy. However they think he will help them keep their jobs and keep them in power. Self interest first, party second and country last. What great patriots
This is a good/depressing article on Boris and the sycophants hanging onto him.. on 23:18 - Jun 12 with 1194 viewsNthsuffolkblue

But Corbyn really is dangerous. He wants nuclear disarmament.

What could possibly be more dangerous than wanting to remove weapons of mass destruction that could make the planet uninhabitable for thousands of years?

And he wants higher taxes for business and better funded public services … that really is dangerous isn't it?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Login to get fewer ads

I've given up and am now 99% disengaged on 23:55 - Jun 12 with 1160 viewsEwan_Oozami

I've given up and am now 99% disengaged on 20:40 - Jun 12 by Dyland

They're an embarrassing troop of utter dildos.

Dildos are useful and serve a purpose, this lot are a complete bunch of fanny farts.

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

This is a good/depressing article on Boris and the sycophants hanging onto him.. on 00:08 - Jun 13 with 1152 viewsBinner

This is a good/depressing article on Boris and the sycophants hanging onto him.. on 20:46 - Jun 12 by brogansnose

You didn't mention that they are dishonest...

Poll: Last game of the season. You need to win. Would you rather be...

This is a good/depressing article on Boris and the sycophants hanging onto him.. on 00:14 - Jun 13 with 1136 viewsBlueBadger

This is a good/depressing article on Boris and the sycophants hanging onto him.. on 22:38 - Jun 12 by reusersfreekicks

What is really sickening is that a lot of the MPs supporting him know he is incompetent and lazy. However they think he will help them keep their jobs and keep them in power. Self interest first, party second and country last. What great patriots

It's almost like this whole 'Brexit' thing was a cynical exercise of 'party first, stuff the country' by the Conservative party.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

This is a good/depressing article on Boris and the sycophants hanging onto him.. on 00:14 - Jun 13 with 1134 viewsThe_Last_Baron

I thought the Independent had gone kaput??

Did anyone ever buy it? I only ever saw it in libraries.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024