Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
There's only one Boris Johnson 21:58 - Jun 12 with 4627 viewsMoulton

Labour defeated again. Ha Ha
There's only one Boris Johnson on 21:59 - Jun 12 with 4097 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

There is.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

There's only one Boris Johnson on 22:04 - Jun 12 with 4072 viewsNo9

Don't you mean democracy?
There's only one Boris Johnson on 22:08 - Jun 12 with 4060 viewsHerbivore

Think you've just come on here to stir, mate. Real shame.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

There's only one Boris Johnson on 22:10 - Jun 12 with 4050 viewsSpruceMoose

There's only one Boris Johnson on 22:08 - Jun 12 by Herbivore

Been saying it.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

There's only one Boris Johnson on 22:14 - Jun 12 with 4040 viewsMoulton

There's only one Boris Johnson on 22:08 - Jun 12 by Herbivore

No I have not but there is two sides to every argument wh ich is not appreciated on this site
unfortunately.
There's only one Boris Johnson on 22:16 - Jun 12 with 4026 viewsSitfcB

There's only one Boris Johnson on 22:10 - Jun 12 by SpruceMoose

Been saying it.

You stir it up as well

You always seem to be involved!

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

There's only one Boris Johnson on 22:16 - Jun 12 with 4018 viewsNo9

There's only one Boris Johnson on 22:14 - Jun 12 by Moulton

No I have not but there is two sides to every argument wh ich is not appreciated on this site
unfortunately.

Hmm! You don't seem to appreciate more than one view
There's only one Boris Johnson on 22:26 - Jun 12 with 3993 viewsMoulton

There's only one Boris Johnson on 22:16 - Jun 12 by No9

Hmm! You don't seem to appreciate more than one view

Yours?
Login to get fewer ads

There's only one Boris Johnson on 22:28 - Jun 12 with 3992 viewsHerbivore

unfortunately.

You're not presenting a side to an argument. You're just looking to try to wind people up. Real shame.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

There's only one Boris Johnson on 22:30 - Jun 12 with 3974 viewsjeera

unfortunately.

What argument?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

There's only one Boris Johnson on 22:38 - Jun 12 with 3930 viewswkj

There's only one Boris Johnson on 22:30 - Jun 12 by jeera

What argument?

Indeed, he is getting a bit arsey but I'm not sure what over

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

This was Moulton's other attempt at stirring on 23:14 - Jun 12 with 3858 viewsNthsuffolkblue

If you are unsure about his history on posting just click his username and take a look.

What are his arguments? How many of his posts are purely inflammatory posts with no basis of evidence to support any stance. He even simply dismisses GB's evidence for BoJo being incompetent. He is not here to present any argument but simply to provoke and wind up.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

This was Moulton's other attempt at stirring on 23:22 - Jun 12 with 3835 viewsSpruceMoose

This was Moulton's other attempt at stirring on 23:14 - Jun 12 by Nthsuffolkblue

If you are unsure about his history on posting just click his username and take a look.

What are his arguments? How many of his posts are purely inflammatory posts with no basis of evidence to support any stance. He even simply dismisses GB's evidence for BoJo being incompetent. He is not here to present any argument but simply to provoke and wind up.

Indeed. Exactly the kind of thing Phil and Gav have said makes their lives a misery...

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

This was Moulton's other attempt at stirring on 23:25 - Jun 12 with 3825 viewsNthsuffolkblue

This was Moulton's other attempt at stirring on 23:22 - Jun 12 by SpruceMoose

Indeed. Exactly the kind of thing Phil and Gav have said makes their lives a misery...

It does, although rising to the bait and persisting when he isn't engaging but simply slinging mud doesn't help really either.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

This was Moulton's other attempt at stirring on 23:27 - Jun 12 with 3822 viewsSpruceMoose

This was Moulton's other attempt at stirring on 23:25 - Jun 12 by Nthsuffolkblue

It does, although rising to the bait and persisting when he isn't engaging but simply slinging mud doesn't help really either.

I'm just highlighting the virus. Speeding up the banning if you will. If he's ignored he can drip his poison on the forum slowly for months. I'm just calling him out to accelerate the process!

This was Moulton's other attempt at stirring on 23:38 - Jun 12 with 3797 viewsStNeotsBlue

This was Moulton's other attempt at stirring on 23:27 - Jun 12 by SpruceMoose

I'm just highlighting the virus. Speeding up the banning if you will. If he's ignored he can drip his poison on the forum slowly for months. I'm just calling him out to accelerate the process!

Not sure about this. I generally avoid the politics nonsense but you seem to be up for banning someone because he hasn't argued back.

In general I'd be more inclined to agree with your point of view but it isn't your job to call anyone out on this forum.
There's only one Boris Johnson on 23:39 - Jun 12 with 3793 viewsBLUEBEAT

I think it’s a really good thing that there’s only one Boris Johnson.

Would be a better world with no Boris Johnson, mind.

Poll: W or W

This was Moulton's other attempt at stirring on 23:54 - Jun 12 with 3749 viewsSpruceMoose

This was Moulton's other attempt at stirring on 23:38 - Jun 12 by StNeotsBlue

Not sure about this. I generally avoid the politics nonsense but you seem to be up for banning someone because he hasn't argued back.

In general I'd be more inclined to agree with your point of view but it isn't your job to call anyone out on this forum.

Well that's a fine opinion to have. But if you're not going to voice a complaint I hope you enjoy a forum overrun with illiterate trolls starting threads with the intention of winding folk up.

Speaking of which, it was also really appreciated how a lot of posters looked the other way while Grimboy was following me around the forum posting that he'd like to physically assault me. Didn't see much pearl clutching going on then. Clearly what I've posted in this thread is way more deserving of criticism than threats.
[Post edited 13 Jun 2019 0:03]

This was Moulton's other attempt at stirring on 00:03 - Jun 13 with 3713 viewsThe_Last_Baron

This was Moulton's other attempt at stirring on 23:54 - Jun 12 by SpruceMoose

Well that's a fine opinion to have. But if you're not going to voice a complaint I hope you enjoy a forum overrun with illiterate trolls starting threads with the intention of winding folk up.

Speaking of which, it was also really appreciated how a lot of posters looked the other way while Grimboy was following me around the forum posting that he'd like to physically assault me. Didn't see much pearl clutching going on then. Clearly what I've posted in this thread is way more deserving of criticism than threats.

Relax man and learn to enjoy life. We all have different opinions, just learn to accept that many folk, probably the majority, don't share yours.

Up the Town.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

This was Moulton's other attempt at stirring on 00:07 - Jun 13 with 3707 viewsStNeotsBlue

This was Moulton's other attempt at stirring on 23:54 - Jun 12 by SpruceMoose

As someone who generally looks on rather than post at every point. You come across as a troll just from the other side.

[Post edited 13 Jun 2019 0:10]
This was Moulton's other attempt at stirring on 00:08 - Jun 13 with 3702 viewsSpruceMoose

This was Moulton's other attempt at stirring on 00:07 - Jun 13 by StNeotsBlue

As someone who generally looks on rather than post at every point. You come across as a troll just from the other side.

[Post edited 13 Jun 2019 0:10]

Cool. Cheers for that.

Take it up with Phil if you have an issue.
[Post edited 13 Jun 2019 0:09]

This was Moulton's other attempt at stirring on 00:13 - Jun 13 with 3673 viewsThe_Last_Baron

This was Moulton's other attempt at stirring on 00:08 - Jun 13 by SpruceMoose

Cool. Cheers for that.

Have some mid-week gin Moosey baby. The night is young.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

This was Moulton's other attempt at stirring on 00:14 - Jun 13 with 3665 viewsStNeotsBlue

This was Moulton's other attempt at stirring on 00:08 - Jun 13 by SpruceMoose

Cool. Cheers for that.

No issue at all. I agree with a lot but not all of your points. Y
This was Moulton's other attempt at stirring on 00:17 - Jun 13 with 3653 viewsSpruceMoose

This was Moulton's other attempt at stirring on 00:14 - Jun 13 by StNeotsBlue

No issue at all. I agree with a lot but not all of your points. Y

Such is life my friend, such is life. I apologise if anything I've said has left a bad impression of me. Despite what you may think, I do care about this forum and this community of ours.

There's only one Boris Johnson on 08:47 - Jun 13 with 3377 viewsStokieBlue

unfortunately.

That's simply incorrect.

It depends on the argument. Clearly in some arguments one side can be total bobbins and thus dismissed.

SB
[Post edited 13 Jun 2019 8:48]

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024