Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brands that work! 10:22 - Jun 13 with 9201 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Berghaus waterproofs....just saying if any of you have been getting wet recently. The trousers have been a godsend.
[Post edited 13 Jun 2019 19:39]

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Brands that work! on 11:41 - Jun 13 with 3019 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Brands that work! on 11:17 - Jun 13 by brogansnose

Le Chameau.

Now on my second pair in 14 years and I wear them everyday, not all day though, and I'm talking about the bottom of the range cheap ones too. Warm, comfortable and long lasting with that ' I'm posh, Hey look , I've got green wellies baby.'

Yeah, I know you said not wellies but if its dry you want then wellies are your dizzle on your schizzle.

I will check them out....the problem with wellies is that the soles don't really rub along well with cutting hawthorn and blackthorn hedges!

Brands that work! on 11:42 - Jun 13 with 3017 viewspimballwizard

Brands that work! on 10:27 - Jun 13 by Swansea_Blue

Jo.

She seems to have wound up the Kippers a treat over the last couple of days. That works for me

So are you saying that she passed the acid test ?
Brands that work! on 11:43 - Jun 13 with 3017 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Brands that work! on 11:23 - Jun 13 by WeWereZombies

I do know someone who manages a sex shop in, of all places, Norwich and she has told me about the strange clubs that go on there. The 'Baby club' I can work out but the 'Furry club', well that sounds a bit too close to stereotyping to me.

Enjoying the sub plot....good work chaps!

Brands that work! on 11:43 - Jun 13 with 3016 viewsWeWereZombies

Brands that work! on 11:41 - Jun 13 by BanksterDebtSlave

I will check them out....the problem with wellies is that the soles don't really rub along well with cutting hawthorn and blackthorn hedges!

Best thing for Blackthorn...flamethrower.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Brands that work! on 11:44 - Jun 13 with 3011 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Brands that work! on 11:24 - Jun 13 by No9

No it is a Norwegian brand of harsh weather clothing
Sorry to disappoint

Thanks for the clarification...both keep you toasty warm on a cold day....so I am told.
[Post edited 13 Jun 2019 11:57]

Brands that work! on 11:45 - Jun 13 with 3010 viewsWeWereZombies

Brands that work! on 11:43 - Jun 13 by BanksterDebtSlave

Enjoying the sub plot....good work chaps!

Also tells me about the inordinate number of brothels in the city.

Now expect the forum to go quiet and hear about an unexpected traffic jam up the A140 later in the day...

Brands that work! on 11:50 - Jun 13 with 3003 viewsPendejo

686 - bought this brand winter coat Christmas 2012, still in good nick today. Warm without being overly heavy and waterproof.

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Brands that work! on 11:51 - Jun 13 with 3001 viewsfooters

Brands that work! on 11:45 - Jun 13 by WeWereZombies

Also tells me about the inordinate number of brothels in the city.

Now expect the forum to go quiet and hear about an unexpected traffic jam up the A140 later in the day...

How much an hour can I earn?

Given I spend most of my working life getting fcked by older men, not sure there'd be too much difference.
[Post edited 13 Jun 2019 11:52]

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Login to get fewer ads

Brands that work! on 11:54 - Jun 13 with 2992 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Brands that work! on 11:25 - Jun 13 by BackToRussia

Farking hell, bit expensive aren't they? https://www.berghaus.com/mens-trousers-shorts/mens-trousers which type's yours?

I'm in the market though. Just bought some black muck boots as tired of having wet feet with leathers.

Having done that it will now not rain for 2 months of course.

These I think.....the full length zips are great for putting on/off over boots.They were a Christmas present 2 years ago.

Brands that work! on 11:54 - Jun 13 with 2992 viewsNo9

Brands that work! on 11:44 - Jun 13 by BanksterDebtSlave

Thanks for the clarification...both keep you toasty warm on a cold day....so I am told.
[Post edited 13 Jun 2019 11:57]

I only have experience of the clothing, sorry I can't help with the other = I'm not in the tory contest
Brands that work! on 12:05 - Jun 13 with 2970 viewsRyorry

Brands that work! on 11:17 - Jun 13 by brogansnose

Le Chameau.

Now on my second pair in 14 years and I wear them everyday, not all day though, and I'm talking about the bottom of the range cheap ones too. Warm, comfortable and long lasting with that ' I'm posh, Hey look , I've got green wellies baby.'

Yeah, I know you said not wellies but if its dry you want then wellies are your dizzle on your schizzle.

^This^ *this* and **this** again! - BUT - they are no longer available in the UK, no longer imported by anyone - and I've been looking for the past 2 years!!

Edit - sorry, got mixed up and named the wrong brand - it's La Crosse I'd been thinking of, which are USA based (altho I rate Le Chameau good, just not as good as La Crosse for me).

The most *comfortable* wellies I've ever had are Grubs tall ones ("Taco" something, womens') with a small "window" at outside top to put fingers in & pull up). Unfortunately after less than a year one's developed a small leak between sole & foot.
[Post edited 13 Jun 2019 12:26]

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Brands that work! on 12:34 - Jun 13 with 2940 viewsbrogansnose

Brands that work! on 12:05 - Jun 13 by Ryorry

^This^ *this* and **this** again! - BUT - they are no longer available in the UK, no longer imported by anyone - and I've been looking for the past 2 years!!

Edit - sorry, got mixed up and named the wrong brand - it's La Crosse I'd been thinking of, which are USA based (altho I rate Le Chameau good, just not as good as La Crosse for me).

The most *comfortable* wellies I've ever had are Grubs tall ones ("Taco" something, womens') with a small "window" at outside top to put fingers in & pull up). Unfortunately after less than a year one's developed a small leak between sole & foot.

Just given them a Google and apparently they will send to the UK and sort out taxes ect, probably even to Nth Yorks !!!

https://global.lacrossefootwear.com/
Brands that work! on 12:44 - Jun 13 with 2928 viewsRyorry

Brands that work! on 12:34 - Jun 13 by brogansnose

Just given them a Google and apparently they will send to the UK and sort out taxes ect, probably even to Nth Yorks !!!

https://global.lacrossefootwear.com/

I was in touch with them 2 years ago, they sent me half a dozen links, none of which worked, as all the retailers they listed were in Denmark, Norway, Sweden etc. I know which wellies I want - same pair as before, still making them - http://www.copen-house.com/lacrosse-footwear-2/lacrosse-outdoor-springsummer-201 - but need to try them on as my feet have changed & I've gone up a whole size in some brands!

Anyway, your post has prompted me to re-open my cs ticket of 2 years ago with them, so thanks - waiting for a reply as they're on Pacific time & not open yet!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Brands that work! on 12:48 - Jun 13 with 2922 viewsBornBlue

Brands that work! on 11:00 - Jun 13 by footers

I'd heard of DDs before but HH?! Lucky man!

Have spent some company with HH's in the past. Wasn't much of a looker, but didn't need to be with such a grand mantle piece.
Brands that work! on 13:04 - Jun 13 with 2906 viewsfooters

Brands that work! on 12:48 - Jun 13 by BornBlue

Have spent some company with HH's in the past. Wasn't much of a looker, but didn't need to be with such a grand mantle piece.

I hope you told her to lie down to take the stress off her back!

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Brands that work! on 13:51 - Jun 13 with 2875 viewsWeWereZombies

Brands that work! on 11:51 - Jun 13 by footers

How much an hour can I earn?

Given I spend most of my working life getting fcked by older men, not sure there'd be too much difference.
[Post edited 13 Jun 2019 11:52]

I am quite affronted that you expect me to know of the earnings expectation...

And don't ask me about the prices for the various services either...

Brands that work! on 14:03 - Jun 13 with 2869 viewsNo9

Brands that work! on 12:05 - Jun 13 by Ryorry

FYI
https://www.countryattire.com/shop-by-brand/le-chameau-1760.html?gclid=EAIaIQobC

Couldn't find La Crosse
Brands that work! on 14:14 - Jun 13 with 2857 viewsWeWereZombies

Brands that work! on 14:03 - Jun 13 by No9

FYI
https://www.countryattire.com/shop-by-brand/le-chameau-1760.html?gclid=EAIaIQobC

Couldn't find La Crosse

These brands like La Crosse always wear you down by making their products difficult to find, then their racket is to net you with a higher price...

Brands that work! on 14:53 - Jun 13 with 2846 viewsronnyd

Got a Berghaus waterproof jacket years ago from a charity shop and it has done sterling service ever since. My old Mountainrange fleece zips into it a treat too.
Brands that work! on 15:02 - Jun 13 with 2840 viewsBiGDonnie

Brands that work! on 11:14 - Jun 13 by WeWereZombies

It's a rare one, the foot fetish. I have sometimes glimpsed what it would be to be in that world and even massaged a foot or two but it's not really for me.

You've been massaging the wrong feet.

Also did you use your hands for this massage?

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Brands that work! on 15:12 - Jun 13 with 2826 viewsartsbossbeard

I have a Stone Island jacket and when I wear it, I really understand what Tommy Robinson is talking about, I also sing Eng-er-Land songs in Irish Bars and act like I'm above the law.

When I take it of though...

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Brands that work! on 15:12 - Jun 13 with 2825 viewsSwansea_Blue

Brands that work! on 11:42 - Jun 13 by pimballwizard

So are you saying that she passed the acid test ?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Brands that work! on 15:15 - Jun 13 with 2818 viewsSpruceMoose

My Rolex bathmat is standing up to the wear and tear of modern life.

The Nest Doorbell (on the 250 per month subscription) is also a great investment.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Brands that work! on 15:19 - Jun 13 with 2814 viewsbluelagos

Brands that work! on 10:57 - Jun 13 by BanksterDebtSlave

Her that knows best used to go with North Face.....turns out she didn't know best. Now uses Berghaus too.
Anybody rate a particular waterproof boot (not wellies!)

Scarpa Gtx. Best buy in the ramblers mag. Bought some and gave 'em a good workout over the past few months. Not let me down yet.

+1 for Bergbuas jacket.

Might get some trousers as am yet to find any that withstand heavy rain and are breathable.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Brands that work! on 15:22 - Jun 13 with 2808 viewsbluelagos

All the serious walkers i know swear by rohan trousers (shop in woodbridge). Not cheap though, wamted £100 a pair when I went.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024