Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any real potential or just possible rumours regarding new signing out there? 10:38 - Jun 13 with 2798 viewsitfcpaul

Would still expect/like stronger left and right back plus maybe another centre half plus another striker

I know its a lot but this first season is likely to be our best chance of getting back into the Championship

Poll: Who would you want as Ipswich manager in November. there aren't many candidates

Any real potential or just possible rumours regarding new signing out there? on 10:46 - Jun 13 with 2775 viewswkj

The usual Darren Bent, David Nugent and Ravel Morriston rumours have done their rounds, last rumour I saw was Bobby Ball from Aberdeen. You're up to date

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Any real potential or just possible rumours regarding new signing out there? on 10:50 - Jun 13 with 2751 viewsNo9

In PL we trust?

From the stands it looked as though a major clear out was necessary and a complete rebuild essential.

We shall see
Any real potential or just possible rumours regarding new signing out there? on 10:58 - Jun 13 with 2703 viewsitfcpaul

Any real potential or just possible rumours regarding new signing out there? on 10:50 - Jun 13 by No9

In PL we trust?

From the stands it looked as though a major clear out was necessary and a complete rebuild essential.

We shall see

I agree

but living up north we don't always get all the rumours that are around

Poll: Who would you want as Ipswich manager in November. there aren't many candidates

Any real potential or just possible rumours regarding new signing out there? on 11:15 - Jun 13 with 2648 viewsNo9

Any real potential or just possible rumours regarding new signing out there? on 10:58 - Jun 13 by itfcpaul

I agree

but living up north we don't always get all the rumours that are around

You can probably access the EADT online, that & this forum will probably give you as much as anywhere else.
I live 50 miles from the stadium and get very little other than from those sources.
Any real potential or just possible rumours regarding new signing out there? on 11:25 - Jun 13 with 2621 viewsitfcpaul

Any real potential or just possible rumours regarding new signing out there? on 11:15 - Jun 13 by No9

You can probably access the EADT online, that & this forum will probably give you as much as anywhere else.
I live 50 miles from the stadium and get very little other than from those sources.

I get loads on newsnow and off here but not sure if I get everything even if some might be way off on reality!!

Any real potential or just possible rumours regarding new signing out there? on 13:05 - Jun 13 with 2442 viewsBlueBadger

Any real potential or just possible rumours regarding new signing out there? on 10:46 - Jun 13 by wkj

The usual Darren Bent, David Nugent and Ravel Morriston rumours have done their rounds, last rumour I saw was Bobby Ball from Aberdeen. You're up to date

Rock on.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Any real potential or just possible rumours regarding new signing out there? on 17:46 - Jun 13 with 2247 viewsitfcpaul

Any real potential or just possible rumours regarding new signing out there? on 10:46 - Jun 13 by wkj

Nothing much about at the moment then?

Any real potential or just possible rumours regarding new signing out there? on 21:09 - Jun 13 with 2047 viewsKeaneish

I think we'll see 2 more signings max. A centre half who can play full or vice-versa and then a striker possibly a loan. If the side is to be complete before pre-season starts I doubt we'll see much else.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Login to get fewer ads

Any real potential or just possible rumours regarding new signing out there? on 07:07 - Jun 14 with 1770 viewschristiand

I'm not really anticipating many more additions, although many are clambering for a few new signings. Personally, I think PL and ST will make do with the nucleus of the squad they have and mould a team from that.
[Post edited 14 Jun 2019 15:11]

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Any real potential or just possible rumours regarding new signing out there? on 08:10 - Jun 14 with 1679 viewsKeaneish

Any real potential or just possible rumours regarding new signing out there? on 07:07 - Jun 14 by christiand

I'm not really anticipating many more additions, although many are clambering for a few new signings. Personally, I think PL and ST will make do with the nucleus of the squad they have and mould a team from that.
[Post edited 14 Jun 2019 15:11]

Agreed but with only 3 centre halves (not including Donacien) and one left back, I'm expecting one other body through the door. A utility player quite likely although I'd rather see someone replace Nsiala.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Any real potential or just possible rumours regarding new signing out there? on 11:54 - Jun 14 with 1537 viewsGeoffSentence

We are definitely in for Harry Brockbank from Bolton.

Defo.

No doubt about it.

The EFL_HUB twitter feed says so

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024