Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Judge, Nolan and Edwards supplying Norwood could be quite interesting 11:57 - Jun 13 with 1671 viewsMaySixth

Especially as Norwood sounds ideal as a lone front man

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Judge, Nolan and Edwards supplying Norwood could be quite interesting on 11:59 - Jun 13 with 1658 viewsStokieBlue

Lankester should be ahead of Edwards in my opinion.

It's certainly promising though.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Judge, Nolan and Edwards supplying Norwood could be quite interesting on 12:01 - Jun 13 with 1652 viewsTIB

I didn't know too much about Norwood and his time at Tranmere so had a look yesterday...seems he played most the time alongside a bigger striker. Do like fact he'll work his nads off every game...Garner-esq.

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

Judge, Nolan and Edwards supplying Norwood could be quite interesting on 12:02 - Jun 13 with 1640 viewsMrTown

Bishop as well.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Judge, Nolan and Edwards supplying Norwood could be quite interesting on 12:34 - Jun 13 with 1545 viewssuffolkpoker

Judge, Nolan and Edwards supplying Norwood could be quite interesting on 12:02 - Jun 13 by MrTown

Bishop as well.

I raise Dozza < its his big year

so many midfield options

Poll: Should Hewitt play for the Gulls in the 2nd round of the FA Cup

Judge, Nolan and Edwards supplying Norwood could be quite interesting on 12:57 - Jun 13 with 1478 viewspablovian

Judge, Nolan and Edwards supplying Norwood could be quite interesting on 12:02 - Jun 13 by MrTown

Bishop as well.

Flynn Downes as well - more robust, and maturing impressively during the latter half of last season.
Judge, Nolan and Edwards supplying Norwood could be quite interesting on 13:00 - Jun 13 with 1465 viewschristiand

Judge, Nolan and Edwards supplying Norwood could be quite interesting on 12:34 - Jun 13 by suffolkpoker

I raise Dozza < its his big year

so many midfield options

I'm going to do it, Huws (if fit) is our best midfielder out of the lot and he offers something different that many of our midfielders don't, where he can get beyond the striker. It's certainly a huge year for him.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Judge, Nolan and Edwards supplying Norwood could be quite interesting on 22:05 - Jun 13 with 1248 viewsArnieM

Judge, Nolan and Edwards supplying Norwood could be quite interesting on 13:00 - Jun 13 by christiand

I'm going to do it, Huws (if fit) is our best midfielder out of the lot and he offers something different that many of our midfielders don't, where he can get beyond the striker. It's certainly a huge year for him.

Lambert has already said “ he can’t trust Huws,”( to keep fit), so I seriously doubt Huws will a) get fit, b) stay fit. He’s had this knee injury since 2014. Yet another poor buy of a chronically injured football by Town , that we can’t play or offload.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Judge, Nolan and Edwards supplying Norwood could be quite interesting on 07:03 - Jun 14 with 1055 viewschristiand

Judge, Nolan and Edwards supplying Norwood could be quite interesting on 22:05 - Jun 13 by ArnieM

Lambert has already said “ he can’t trust Huws,”( to keep fit), so I seriously doubt Huws will a) get fit, b) stay fit. He’s had this knee injury since 2014. Yet another poor buy of a chronically injured football by Town , that we can’t play or offload.

Huws needs to prove himself and his fitness to PL. Honestly, if he continues along the same lines with his career no club will touch him, therefore he needs to get back on that pitch next season. Just my own opinion, but there's no way that PL won't pick him, if Huws is match fit, he improves us massively.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024