Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Norwood treating himself with a hair transplant 12:08 - Jun 13 with 4803 viewsSitfcB

With his signing on fee

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Norwood treating himself with a hair transplant on 12:10 - Jun 13 with 4776 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Just posted same thing. You beat me to it.

New club, new barnet.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Norwood treating himself with a hair transplant on 12:14 - Jun 13 with 4742 viewsThisIsMyUsername

Someone should tell him to just shave it off.

Poll: Which of these events will happen the soonest?

Norwood treating himself with a hair transplant on 12:23 - Jun 13 with 4670 viewsWhymarkmariner

Let's hope he doesn't turn into another Wayne Rooney, he'll soon wear it off rubbing it against a headboard.
Norwood treating himself with a hair transplant on 12:34 - Jun 13 with 4600 viewsitfcpaul

is this real news?

Poll: Who would you want as Ipswich manager in November. there aren't many candidates

Norwood treating himself with a hair transplant on 12:40 - Jun 13 with 4571 viewsSuffolktrfc

Norwood treating himself with a hair transplant on 12:34 - Jun 13 by itfcpaul

is this real news?

I'd imagine it could be true, he been wanting to get it done for a while now but it needs to be done out of season and us TRFC boys been to playoff finals for the last 3 years on the spin so he not had a chance too. He managed to get his teeth whitening done instead though haha
Norwood treating himself with a hair transplant on 12:51 - Jun 13 with 4487 viewsSitfcB

Norwood treating himself with a hair transplant on 12:34 - Jun 13 by itfcpaul

is this real news?

Real news as in real? Or real news as in slow news days?

COYB

Norwood treating himself with a hair transplant on 12:51 - Jun 13 with 4474 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Oh dear.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Norwood treating himself with a hair transplant on 12:53 - Jun 13 with 4462 viewsSitfcB

Norwood treating himself with a hair transplant on 12:51 - Jun 13 by Marshalls_Mullet

Oh dear.

Why?

COYB

Login to get fewer ads

Norwood treating himself with a hair transplant on 12:57 - Jun 13 with 4417 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Norwood treating himself with a hair transplant on 12:53 - Jun 13 by SitfcB

Why?

Just shave it off.

He'll only need it doing again next year.

A transplant doesn't stop you going bald.

At least they look better than they did 10 years ago.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Norwood treating himself with a hair transplant on 12:57 - Jun 13 with 4421 viewsBLUEBEAT

Norwood treating himself with a hair transplant on 12:14 - Jun 13 by ThisIsMyUsername

Someone should tell Brett Pitman this, too

Or maybe he can wangle a 2-4-1 deal with Norwood

Poll: W or W

Norwood treating himself with a hair transplant on 13:12 - Jun 13 with 4342 viewsSitfcB

Norwood treating himself with a hair transplant on 12:57 - Jun 13 by Marshalls_Mullet

Just shave it off.

He’s had to shave it off anyway.

Perhaps he doesn’t like being shaven headed.

COYB

Norwood treating himself with a hair transplant on 13:13 - Jun 13 with 4331 viewsfooters

Norwood treating himself with a hair transplant on 12:57 - Jun 13 by Marshalls_Mullet

Just shave it off.

If his arse is as hairy as mine he'll come out looking like one of the Hair Bear Bunch.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Norwood treating himself with a hair transplant on 13:21 - Jun 13 with 4268 viewschicoazul

"Full head of hair at 44" master race checking in

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Norwood treating himself with a hair transplant on 13:21 - Jun 13 with 4264 viewsfooters

Norwood treating himself with a hair transplant on 13:21 - Jun 13 by chicoazul

You're 44 inches? No need to lie, mate.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Norwood treating himself with a hair transplant on 13:23 - Jun 13 with 4258 viewsSWGF

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Norwood treating himself with a hair transplant on 13:24 - Jun 13 with 4241 viewschicoazul

Norwood treating himself with a hair transplant on 13:21 - Jun 13 by footers

You're 44 inches? No need to lie, mate.

6ft 2, full head of (greying) hair, all my own teeth never had a filling, 15 stone, 140kg squat 170kg dead 90 kg (poverty) bench. Control yourselves ladies.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Norwood treating himself with a hair transplant on 13:34 - Jun 13 with 4168 viewsDubtractor

Norwood treating himself with a hair transplant on 12:14 - Jun 13 by ThisIsMyUsername

All the best people shave their balding bounces.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Norwood treating himself with a hair transplant on 13:35 - Jun 13 with 4159 viewsDubtractor

Norwood treating himself with a hair transplant on 13:21 - Jun 13 by chicoazul

Bloody show off.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.

Norwood treating himself with a hair transplant on 13:43 - Jun 13 with 4115 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Norwood treating himself with a hair transplant on 13:12 - Jun 13 by SitfcB

He’s had to shave it off anyway.

Perhaps he doesn’t like being shaven headed.

Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps.

Norwood treating himself with a hair transplant on 13:50 - Jun 13 with 4073 viewsDubtractor

Norwood treating himself with a hair transplant on 13:43 - Jun 13 by Marshalls_Mullet

Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps.

I'm suspicious of any bloke who dyes their hair or goes for hair replacement for vanity/age denial reasons.

If they are deceptive on something that trivial then what else will they be dishonest about?

Norwood treating himself with a hair transplant on 13:51 - Jun 13 with 4068 viewsSpruceMoose

Norwood treating himself with a hair transplant on 13:24 - Jun 13 by chicoazul

6ft 2, full head of (greying) hair, all my own teeth never had a filling, 15 stone, 140kg squat 170kg dead 90 kg (poverty) bench. Control yourselves ladies.

That personalty though...

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Norwood treating himself with a hair transplant on 14:01 - Jun 13 with 3990 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Norwood treating himself with a hair transplant on 13:50 - Jun 13 by Dubtractor

I'm suspicious of any bloke who dyes their hair or goes for hair replacement for vanity/age denial reasons.

If they are deceptive on something that trivial then what else will they be dishonest about?

I guess if they have a hair transplant, then they don't see it as trivial.

Norwood treating himself with a hair transplant on 14:16 - Jun 13 with 3910 viewsColin_Viljoen

He's going for the Ian Marshall look!
Norwood treating himself with a hair transplant on 14:25 - Jun 13 with 3867 viewsWeWereZombies

Norwood treating himself with a hair transplant on 14:01 - Jun 13 by Marshalls_Mullet

I guess if they have a hair transplant, then they don't see it as trivial.

Indeed, and if it goes wrong there may be hell to pay...

Poll: Luton or Dubai ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024