Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anybody use Transferwise? 18:50 - Jun 13 with 782 viewsCoastalblue

I'm starting to do some work for a couple of American companies and sorting out how to get paid.

Transferwise look to be the best bet but wondered if anybody on here had any experience?

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Anybody use Transferwise? on 18:52 - Jun 13 with 768 viewsnoggin

I've used it a few times to send money to family in the UK. It's quick, easy and great value. Most transfers arrive in the recipient's account within a few seconds. Much cheaper and better than paypal.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Anybody use Transferwise? on 18:52 - Jun 13 with 767 viewsSpruceMoose

Yes. I use them regularly. Good, reliable quick service. Fees are starting to creep up rather too regularly for my liking but unless you're transferring huge sums of money that may or may not bother you.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Anybody use Transferwise? on 19:50 - Jun 13 with 694 viewsCoastalblue

Cheers guys, not going to be life changing amounts unfortunately so the fees actually look quite reasonable.

I'll give them a whirl, they're based not far away so if they give me any grief I can pay a visit in person.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024