Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I already thought living in London was pretty good 19:57 - Jun 13 with 2817 viewsCoastalblue

Now I read Jim Davidson says he will never set foot here again.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

I already thought living in London was pretty good on 20:04 - Jun 13 with 2775 viewswkj

How London are you? If I sent you a picture of my sushi could you tell me where I bought it?

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

I already thought living in London was pretty good on 20:09 - Jun 13 with 2759 viewsSpruceMoose

I already thought living in London was pretty good on 20:04 - Jun 13 by wkj

How London are you? If I sent you a picture of my sushi could you tell me where I bought it?

Cheap bantz wkj.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

I already thought living in London was pretty good on 20:10 - Jun 13 with 2756 viewsSwansea_Blue

Urgh. I can never wait to get out whenever I'm forced to visit. Not enough sheep and rain.

Davidson is there tonight - people have been posting pictures of the billboard in response to the daft old racist's tweet.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I already thought living in London was pretty good on 20:11 - Jun 13 with 2758 viewsSpruceMoose

I already thought living in London was pretty good on 20:10 - Jun 13 by Swansea_Blue

Urgh. I can never wait to get out whenever I'm forced to visit. Not enough sheep and rain.

Davidson is there tonight - people have been posting pictures of the billboard in response to the daft old racist's tweet.

Stupid Gammon.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

I already thought living in London was pretty good on 20:16 - Jun 13 with 2742 viewscrunchie1978

Lessening his chances of being stabbed or having acid thrown in his face......wise call.
Mind you seems now you dont have to go to London for the latter
I already thought living in London was pretty good on 20:19 - Jun 13 with 2733 viewsSpruceMoose

I already thought living in London was pretty good on 20:16 - Jun 13 by crunchie1978

Lessening his chances of being stabbed or having acid thrown in his face......wise call.
Mind you seems now you dont have to go to London for the latter

He's also full of sh!t. Just another snowflake having a meltdown at the sight of a few brown people. What a guy.

[Post edited 13 Jun 2019 20:21]

I already thought living in London was pretty good on 20:20 - Jun 13 with 2736 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

I already thought living in London was pretty good on 20:19 - Jun 13 by SpruceMoose

He's also full of sh!t. Just another snowflake having a meltdown at the sight of a few brown people. What a guy.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

I already thought living in London was pretty good on 20:23 - Jun 13 with 2689 viewsBloomBlue

Where in the East End do you live*?

*obviously to comply with GDPR full address not required
Login to get fewer ads

I already thought living in London was pretty good on 20:25 - Jun 13 with 2682 viewsCoastalblue

I already thought living in London was pretty good on 20:23 - Jun 13 by BloomBlue

Where in the East End do you live*?

*obviously to comply with GDPR full address not required

Unless I'm about to get a woosh, wapping.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

I already thought living in London was pretty good on 20:26 - Jun 13 with 2680 viewsSwansea_Blue

I already thought living in London was pretty good on 20:11 - Jun 13 by SpruceMoose

Stupid Gammon.

Although I haven't checked whether it's a doctored image. Good cause by the sounds of it.

I already thought living in London was pretty good on 20:27 - Jun 13 with 2671 viewsSpruceMoose

I already thought living in London was pretty good on 20:26 - Jun 13 by Swansea_Blue

Although I haven't checked whether it's a doctored image. Good cause by the sounds of it.

Does he still do his hilarious Chalky bit?

I already thought living in London was pretty good on 20:28 - Jun 13 with 2665 viewsBloomBlue

I already thought living in London was pretty good on 20:25 - Jun 13 by Coastalblue

Unless I'm about to get a woosh, wapping.

No woosh just interested
I already thought living in London was pretty good on 20:31 - Jun 13 with 2656 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

I already thought living in London was pretty good on 20:27 - Jun 13 by SpruceMoose

That's reminded me...

When I went to primary school near Ipswich in the 80's one lad had a mixed race brother.

Everyone knew him as Chalky, and he would introduce himself as chalky.

Bizarre looking back.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

I already thought living in London was pretty good on 20:31 - Jun 13 with 2647 viewsjaykay

I already thought living in London was pretty good on 20:27 - Jun 13 by SpruceMoose

come on give the nob, a big break

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

I already thought living in London was pretty good on 20:39 - Jun 13 with 2598 viewsSwansea_Blue

I think you may be confusing me for Pickles!

I already thought living in London was pretty good on 20:42 - Jun 13 with 2587 viewswkj

I already thought living in London was pretty good on 20:39 - Jun 13 by Swansea_Blue

I think you may be confusing me for Pickles!

I apologise on his behalf, no one deserves that

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

I already thought living in London was pretty good on 20:43 - Jun 13 with 2581 viewsfooters

Boobs in the Woods does bear re-watching time and again.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

I already thought living in London was pretty good on 20:45 - Jun 13 with 2567 viewscrunchie1978

I already thought living in London was pretty good on 20:19 - Jun 13 by SpruceMoose

Down the brown......sink the pink!
John.
I already thought living in London was pretty good on 23:01 - Jun 13 with 2362 viewshoppy

I already thought living in London was pretty good on 20:31 - Jun 13 by Marshalls_Mullet

That's reminded me...

When I went to primary school near Ipswich in the 80's one lad had a mixed race brother.

Everyone knew him as Chalky, and he would introduce himself as chalky.

Bizarre looking back.

I’m hoping that last line wasn’t a typo.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

I already thought living in London was pretty good on 09:24 - Jun 14 with 2099 viewsLeaky

No he doesn't he claims its down political correctness imposed on him by the owners of venues he play's at
I already thought living in London was pretty good on 09:39 - Jun 14 with 2084 viewsBobbyDazzler

I do like jim davidson and didnt know he was playing with bobby davro who i made up my name on here for ,would definately got tickets to see them two!! most of that kindof comedy aint fashionable these days though so you dont see them on the telly much now
I already thought living in London was pretty good on 09:56 - Jun 14 with 2053 viewsIpswichKnight

Take it he won't ever be watching Charlton at home again then!
I already thought living in London was pretty good on 11:31 - Jun 14 with 1964 viewsSpruceMoose

I already thought living in London was pretty good on 09:24 - Jun 14 by Leaky

No he doesn't he claims its down political correctness imposed on him by the owners of venues he play's at

Oh so in other words it's someone else's fault he cant be racist? What a snowflake.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024