Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I don't know why the BBC insists on this type of comparison... 20:41 - Jun 13 with 3015 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48629040

The world cup has been entertaining in its own right, no need to compare records with the men's game. Makes no sense.

Same sport, different game.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

I don't know why the BBC insists on this type of comparison... on 20:49 - Jun 13 with 2455 viewsJ2BLUE

Who cares?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I don't know why the BBC insists on this type of comparison... on 20:50 - Jun 13 with 2432 viewsSpruceMoose

I don't know why the BBC insists on this type of comparison... on 20:49 - Jun 13 by J2BLUE

Who cares?

Someone missed his nap...

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

I don't know why the BBC insists on this type of comparison... on 20:52 - Jun 13 with 2446 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

I don't know why the BBC insists on this type of comparison... on 20:49 - Jun 13 by J2BLUE

Who cares?

Just think it's a pointless article to write.

Like I say, the WWC has been good. I don't see the need to compare records that aren't comparable.

I think the WWC is good enough to stand on its own two feet.

Chill out bro ;-)

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

I don't know why the BBC insists on this type of comparison... on 20:53 - Jun 13 with 2437 viewsJ2BLUE

I don't know why the BBC insists on this type of comparison... on 20:52 - Jun 13 by Marshalls_Mullet

Just think it's a pointless article to write.

Like I say, the WWC has been good. I don't see the need to compare records that aren't comparable.

I think the WWC is good enough to stand on its own two feet.

Chill out bro ;-)

I don't need to chill out, i'm perfectly calm. I just don't see who it hurts. It has been an enjoyable tournament. If they want to compare her to Pele does it really matter?

Truly impaired.

I don't know why the BBC insists on this type of comparison... on 20:56 - Jun 13 with 2410 viewsSpruceMoose

I don't know why the BBC insists on this type of comparison... on 20:53 - Jun 13 by J2BLUE

I don't need to chill out, i'm perfectly calm. I just don't see who it hurts. It has been an enjoyable tournament. If they want to compare her to Pele does it really matter?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

I don't know why the BBC insists on this type of comparison... on 20:56 - Jun 13 with 2420 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

I don't know why the BBC insists on this type of comparison... on 20:53 - Jun 13 by J2BLUE

Well we agree on some things and not on others. X x

I don't know why the BBC insists on this type of comparison... on 20:57 - Jun 13 with 2412 viewsJ2BLUE

I don't know why the BBC insists on this type of comparison... on 20:56 - Jun 13 by Marshalls_Mullet

Well we agree on some things and not on others. X x

Fair enough

Truly impaired.

I don't know why the BBC insists on this type of comparison... on 20:58 - Jun 13 with 2408 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

I don't know why the BBC insists on this type of comparison... on 20:57 - Jun 13 by J2BLUE

Fair enough

There we go.

That was nice.

Login to get fewer ads

I don't know why the BBC insists on this type of comparison... on 21:01 - Jun 13 with 2371 viewsSpruceMoose

I don't know why the BBC insists on this type of comparison... on 20:58 - Jun 13 by Marshalls_Mullet

There we go.

That was nice.

That was disappointing. I demand entertainment!

I don't know why the BBC insists on this type of comparison... on 21:02 - Jun 13 with 2370 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

I don't know why the BBC insists on this type of comparison... on 21:01 - Jun 13 by SpruceMoose

That was disappointing. I demand entertainment!

You can have a kiss too. Xx

I don't know why the BBC insists on this type of comparison... on 21:56 - Jun 13 with 2266 viewsSwansea_Blue

They're trying to make it seem relevant to a bunch of grumpy blokes who don't care.

They don't need to. Most enlightened fellas like ourselves appreciate it for what it is .
[Post edited 13 Jun 2019 21:56]

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I don't know why the BBC insists on this type of comparison... on 22:51 - Jun 13 with 2195 viewsBonchosBicycle

According to their chart she has scored 100 goals per minute in World Cups - pretty decent but surely that's not as good as Jairzinho's 159 goals per minute.
I don't know why the BBC insists on this type of comparison... on 22:56 - Jun 13 with 2180 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

I don't know why the BBC insists on this type of comparison... on 22:51 - Jun 13 by BonchosBicycle

According to their chart she has scored 100 goals per minute in World Cups - pretty decent but surely that's not as good as Jairzinho's 159 goals per minute.

;-)

Hadnt noticed that!!

I don't know why the BBC insists on this type of comparison... on 14:24 - Jun 14 with 1999 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

I don't know why the BBC insists on this type of comparison... on 14:25 - Jun 14 with 1995 viewsJ2BLUE

I don't know why the BBC insists on this type of comparison... on 14:24 - Jun 14 by BryanPlug

Perhaps clicking on an article about women's football isn't for you then.

Truly impaired.

I don't know why the BBC insists on this type of comparison... on 14:29 - Jun 14 with 1979 viewsSpruceMoose

I don't know why the BBC insists on this type of comparison... on 14:24 - Jun 14 by BryanPlug

How come you don't make the effort to post about all the other stuff you're not interested in?

How come you make the exception for women's football? I wonder if there is something else going on here...

I don't know why the BBC insists on this type of comparison... on 14:39 - Jun 14 with 1979 viewsBryanPlug

I don't know why the BBC insists on this type of comparison... on 14:29 - Jun 14 by SpruceMoose

How come you don't make the effort to post about all the other stuff you're not interested in?

How come you make the exception for women's football? I wonder if there is something else going on here...

I don't know why the BBC insists on this type of comparison... on 14:40 - Jun 14 with 1974 viewsBryanPlug

I don't know why the BBC insists on this type of comparison... on 14:25 - Jun 14 by J2BLUE

Perhaps clicking on an article about women's football isn't for you then.

I don't know why the BBC insists on this type of comparison... on 14:45 - Jun 14 with 1960 viewsJ2BLUE

I don't know why the BBC insists on this type of comparison... on 14:40 - Jun 14 by BryanPlug

Apologies for thinking you might have read the line of text underneath before clicking an unknown BBC link.

Truly impaired.

I don't know why the BBC insists on this type of comparison... on 14:46 - Jun 14 with 1956 viewsSpruceMoose

I don't know why the BBC insists on this type of comparison... on 14:40 - Jun 14 by BryanPlug

You didn't need to comment though, if you really weren't interested.

I don't know why the BBC insists on this type of comparison... on 14:48 - Jun 14 with 1952 viewsBryanPlug

I don't know why the BBC insists on this type of comparison... on 14:46 - Jun 14 by SpruceMoose

You didn't need to comment though, if you really weren't interested.

I don't know why the BBC insists on this type of comparison... on 14:51 - Jun 14 with 1945 viewsBryanPlug

I don't know why the BBC insists on this type of comparison... on 14:45 - Jun 14 by J2BLUE

Apologies for thinking you might have read the line of text underneath before clicking an unknown BBC link.

I don't know why the BBC insists on this type of comparison... on 14:52 - Jun 14 with 1938 viewsJ2BLUE

I don't know why the BBC insists on this type of comparison... on 14:51 - Jun 14 by BryanPlug

If I have no idea what something is I would keep reading.

Truly impaired.

I don't know why the BBC insists on this type of comparison... on 14:54 - Jun 14 with 1934 viewsBryanPlug

I don't know why the BBC insists on this type of comparison... on 14:52 - Jun 14 by J2BLUE

If I have no idea what something is I would keep reading.

I don't know why the BBC insists on this type of comparison... on 14:56 - Jun 14 with 1930 viewsJ2BLUE

I don't know why the BBC insists on this type of comparison... on 14:54 - Jun 14 by BryanPlug

No need to try and kill me mate. Allergic to them.

Truly impaired.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024