Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What does Boris do now? 07:21 - Jun 14 with 5176 viewsgordon

If he attends the TV debates there's a pretty high risk that Gove dismantles him - the other candidates left are also pretty competent speakers too, so he could end up looking pretty awful. But if he doesn't attend it will show him up for cowardice, and look very poor too.

It's pretty mind-boggling the amount of MPs willing to support him without his competence or ability being tested at all so far.
What does Boris do now? on 11:45 - Jun 14 with 689 viewshampstead_blue

There was a good piece on this on the Today program.

All he has to do is say nothing.
His gob is his greatest weakness.

Gove will have him on toast in a TV debate. He is a wonderful orator. I'm tempted by him but still feel Hunt is the man.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

What does Boris do now? on 11:53 - Jun 14 with 679 viewsgordon

What does Boris do now? on 11:45 - Jun 14 by hampstead_blue

Gove will have him on toast in a TV debate. He is a wonderful orator. I'm tempted by him but still feel Hunt is the man.

It just seems bizarre that all those conservative MPs are willing to support someone who is tacitly acknowledging that he is a liability! His talent is supposed to be his charm with the voters - if you take that away, then what are you actually left with?
What does Boris do now? on 12:11 - Jun 14 with 654 viewsBlueBadger

Rhyming-Slang is just as incompetent and divisive as Boris and nearly as posh.

The only real difference between them is that R-S has all the obvious appeal of a wet haddock.
[Post edited 14 Jun 2019 12:28]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

What does Boris do now? on 12:24 - Jun 14 with 632 viewsStokieBlue

He's taking part - just announced.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

What does Boris do now? on 14:03 - Jun 14 with 582 viewsreusersfreekicks

He is his greatness weakness - the Tory party is a disgrave for putting their careers and party above the needs of the nation bu supporting this ambitious incompetent.

To rate any of the others bar maybe Stewart and Hancock just shows how awful things are. Gove ballsed up education and hunt acted appallingly vs the Junior doctors
What does Boris do now? on 14:04 - Jun 14 with 584 viewschicoazul

Youre acting like people dont absolutely love the fact he is a bumbling blustering idiot who gets things wrong and makes things up all the time.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

What does Boris do now? on 14:05 - Jun 14 with 577 viewsreusersfreekicks

What does Boris do now? on 14:04 - Jun 14 by chicoazul

Youre acting like people dont absolutely love the fact he is a bumbling blustering idiot who gets things wrong and makes things up all the time.

Serious people don't
What does Boris do now? on 14:06 - Jun 14 with 577 viewschicoazul

What does Boris do now? on 07:36 - Jun 14 by GlasgowBlue

I read somewhere that his supporters have priced in his incompetence.

It’s oretty depressing that a huge number of Tory MPs are willing to elect a PM knowing he will be a disaster just because the6 think he will get them another five years.

The Tory Party only exists to give its' coterie of politicians employees and hangers-on a job, they dont actually believe in anything, so it's no surprise at all they are so keen to elect as leader someone who doesnt actually believe in anything either.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024