Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just spotted Sinead O'Connor bird-watching..... 09:19 - Jun 14 with 5517 viewsDubtractor

....... so I asked how she was getting on...

She said..."so far it's been 7 owls and 15 jays"

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Just spotted Sinead O'Connor bird-watching..... on 09:22 - Jun 14 with 5484 viewshoppy

Since the toucan flew away?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Just spotted Sinead O'Connor bird-watching..... on 09:24 - Jun 14 with 5465 viewseireblue

Apparently she started after someone took her dove away.
Just spotted Sinead O'Connor bird-watching..... on 09:26 - Jun 14 with 5456 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Just spotted Sinead O'Connor bird-watching..... on 09:22 - Jun 14 by hoppy

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Just spotted Sinead O'Connor bird-watching..... on 09:50 - Jun 14 with 5395 viewsurbanblue

I didn't believe my wife when she said she would leave me if I didn't stop singing Monkees songs ...

... then I saw her face!
Just spotted Sinead O'Connor bird-watching..... on 10:14 - Jun 14 with 5326 viewsBlueBadger

Get out. And when you've done that, get out of there as well.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Just spotted Sinead O'Connor bird-watching..... on 10:31 - Jun 14 with 5278 viewsWeWereZombies

Obviously having a better day than when nothing comes near that fleeeeewwww...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Just spotted Sinead O'Connor bird-watching..... on 10:46 - Jun 15 with 4886 viewsRIPbobby

Quite amusing. 😊
Just spotted Sinead O'Connor bird-watching..... on 10:53 - Jun 15 with 4869 viewsjeera

Nothing compares to that view.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Login to get fewer ads

Just spotted Sinead O'Connor bird-watching..... on 11:50 - Jun 15 with 4797 viewsazuremerlangus

Just spotted Sinead O'Connor bird-watching..... on 09:22 - Jun 14 by hoppy

Not sure you would see Toucans, Owls and Jays in the same place.

Poll: What type of manager will we get?

Just spotted Sinead O'Connor bird-watching..... on 11:51 - Jun 15 with 4792 viewshoppy

Just spotted Sinead O'Connor bird-watching..... on 11:50 - Jun 15 by azuremerlangus

Not sure you would see Toucans, Owls and Jays in the same place.

She was very lucky then... the Toucan may well have been an escapee domesticated one, of course.

Just spotted Sinead O'Connor bird-watching..... on 12:11 - Jun 15 with 4761 viewsazuremerlangus

Just spotted Sinead O'Connor bird-watching..... on 11:51 - Jun 15 by hoppy

She was very lucky then... the Toucan may well have been an escapee domesticated one, of course.

And she must have also purchased some night-vision binoculars to see the nocturnal Owls.

She has spent some serious time and money on this hobby...

Just spotted Sinead O'Connor bird-watching..... on 12:19 - Jun 15 with 4744 viewshoppy

Just spotted Sinead O'Connor bird-watching..... on 12:11 - Jun 15 by azuremerlangus

And she must have also purchased some night-vision binoculars to see the nocturnal Owls.

She’s certainly dedicated...

She goes out every night, and sleeps all day...
She particularly likes a bird without a song.

Just spotted Sinead O'Connor bird-watching..... on 13:07 - Jun 15 with 4669 viewshoppy

Just spotted Sinead O'Connor bird-watching..... on 12:19 - Jun 15 by hoppy

She’s certainly dedicated...

She goes out every night, and sleeps all day...
She particularly likes a bird without a song.

I think it’s been quite a big thing for her since her doctor told her something.. guess what he told her...

Girl, you better try to have fun no matter what you do...

Just spotted Sinead O'Connor bird-watching..... on 16:05 - Jun 15 with 4504 viewsWeWereZombies

Just spotted Sinead O'Connor bird-watching..... on 12:11 - Jun 15 by azuremerlangus

Not necessarily, I have seen an owl scouting its territory in mid-afternoon.

Apologies for lack of puns.

Just spotted Sinead O'Connor bird-watching..... on 18:33 - Jun 15 with 4382 viewsazuremerlangus

Just spotted Sinead O'Connor bird-watching..... on 16:05 - Jun 15 by WeWereZombies

Not necessarily, I have seen an owl scouting its territory in mid-afternoon.

Apologies for lack of puns.

You only saw one owl.

Just spotted Sinead O'Connor bird-watching..... on 19:01 - Jun 15 with 4351 viewsBloomBlue

Did you throw down your arms and say 'Sinead?'
Just spotted Sinead O'Connor bird-watching..... on 19:26 - Jun 15 with 4316 viewsWeWereZombies

Just spotted Sinead O'Connor bird-watching..... on 18:33 - Jun 15 by azuremerlangus

You only saw one owl.

True, but I have just remembered when an enormous owl landed on a branch outside of a kitchen window at a house I lived in not so far away. It was later in the day and maybe ten years earlier but I have seen owls (plural) in daylight, without the need for night vision equipment, or even binoculars. That one outside the kitchen window was 'kin enormous and had every other bird in the vicinity complaining, a real racket of squawks and screeches. A bit like on here at times.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024