Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If Bart is gonna go then hurry up and get on with it... 12:02 - Jun 14 with 1869 viewsSitfcB

I know it’s a factor of getting a club to actually bid etc but we want our ins and outs sorted ASAP.

If Bart doesn’t want to go then that’s that, keep him.

Realistically what could we get for him now...? £1.5 million??

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

If Bart is gonna go then hurry up and get on with it... on 12:05 - Jun 14 with 1843 viewsReuser_is_God

According to Andy Warren we value him at £1.5m

I can't see Millwall paying that.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

If Bart is gonna go then hurry up and get on with it... on 12:07 - Jun 14 with 1830 viewsStokieBlue

We need him off the wage bill to get people in I assume.

As you say, just needs to be sorted quickly.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

If Bart is gonna go then hurry up and get on with it... on 12:08 - Jun 14 with 1827 viewsGarv

I'd love it if we kept him.

His kicking really bugs me but I can live with that if he continues to pull the odd worldy out the bag.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

If Bart is gonna go then hurry up and get on with it... on 12:12 - Jun 14 with 1809 viewsReuser_is_God

If Bart is gonna go then hurry up and get on with it... on 12:07 - Jun 14 by StokieBlue

We need him off the wage bill to get people in I assume.

As you say, just needs to be sorted quickly.

SB

I doubt we'll be in a major rush to get him off the wage bill.

If what some of our more ITK posters have said in recent weeks he's on about 5k a week after his relegation clause kicks in.

It's more the fee we can get for him & the fact he wants to remain in the Championship.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

If Bart is gonna go then hurry up and get on with it... on 12:13 - Jun 14 with 1798 viewsSitfcB

If Bart is gonna go then hurry up and get on with it... on 12:05 - Jun 14 by Reuser_is_God

According to Andy Warren we value him at £1.5m

I can't see Millwall paying that.

Nope, I can’t see it either. Or Birmingham?

I reckon he will end up staying.

Not fussed if he goes but if he stays then fine, we’ve got a decent shot stopper.

COYB

If Bart is gonna go then hurry up and get on with it... on 12:14 - Jun 14 with 1791 viewsStokieBlue

If Bart is gonna go then hurry up and get on with it... on 12:12 - Jun 14 by Reuser_is_God

If what some of our more ITK posters have said in recent weeks he's on about 5k a week after his relegation clause kicks in.

It's more the fee we can get for him & the fact he wants to remain in the Championship.

I've not seen anyone say that but if so it's not so bad.

He surely won't be happy with such a drop in wages though.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

If Bart is gonna go then hurry up and get on with it... on 12:19 - Jun 14 with 1774 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

1. It's not easy to control the pace of departures.

2. The harder you push it, the lower the fee.

Bart needs to go, especially as we have signed two new keepers.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

If Bart is gonna go then hurry up and get on with it... on 12:23 - Jun 14 with 1770 viewsOsborneOneNil

Was chatting to a Millwall supporting mate of mine this morning, he said that Bart was close to signing for them up until yesterday, but has decided against it and is lining up a return to Poland.
Login to get fewer ads

If Bart is gonna go then hurry up and get on with it... on 12:28 - Jun 14 with 1736 viewsSitfcB

If Bart is gonna go then hurry up and get on with it... on 12:14 - Jun 14 by StokieBlue

I've not seen anyone say that but if so it's not so bad.

He surely won't be happy with such a drop in wages though.

SB

I’d be gutted to get £5k a week

The players knew what they were signing.

COYB

If Bart is gonna go then hurry up and get on with it... on 12:35 - Jun 14 with 1701 viewsGarv

If Bart is gonna go then hurry up and get on with it... on 12:19 - Jun 14 by Marshalls_Mullet

And we've lost one, and Wright may go on loan.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

If Bart is gonna go then hurry up and get on with it... on 12:36 - Jun 14 with 1697 viewsSitfcB

If Bart is gonna go then hurry up and get on with it... on 12:19 - Jun 14 by Marshalls_Mullet

One of them is for the U23’s. I expect another will come in once Bart goes?

COYB

If Bart is gonna go then hurry up and get on with it... on 13:07 - Jun 14 with 1602 viewsBlueyandCrazy

If Bart is gonna go then hurry up and get on with it... on 12:12 - Jun 14 by Reuser_is_God

Agreed, no rush from the club's perspective.....

- given the drop in his wages, can hold out for a fee
- a while until deadline day, hold out until then and may get max value
- we have for the short-term Holy plus some back-up if he goes
- will have lined up other keepers anyway if he goes

in terms of getting deals done early it was more important to get Holy and Norwood sorted, and indeed other outfield positions as applicable...

Poll: Worst ever ITFC manager

If Bart is gonna go then hurry up and get on with it... on 13:23 - Jun 14 with 1553 viewsIpswichKnight

If Bart is gonna go then hurry up and get on with it... on 12:36 - Jun 14 by SitfcB

One of them is for the U23’s. I expect another will come in once Bart goes?

Exactly what others have been saying if Bart goes we will get another keeper in . Suspect we will use any money from a Bart sale to fund transfer activity.
If Bart is gonna go then hurry up and get on with it... on 13:53 - Jun 14 with 1475 viewsbontcho

I reckon we’ll do well to get a million.

If Bart leaves I reckon we’re looking for-
Keeper
Competition at left back
Left winger who can play up front

Any other sales will probably need to be replaced.

Personally I’d be looking for an experienced right back and perhaps a nasty standard L1 central midfielder in addition if I could.

Bulgarian penalty hero
Poll: Which Harrison should we sign?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024