Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Undercover Boss USA - What a nob 12:04 - Jun 14 with 1510 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Saw an episode this morning, you would think it was some kind of Ricky Gervais creation...

The guys restaurant chain basically went bust after this. Rightfully so.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Undercover Boss USA - What a nob on 12:10 - Jun 14 with 1485 viewsSuperblue95

Is this an actual show? As in not a pi55 take show?

What a crock of sh1te

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Undercover Boss USA - What a nob on 12:15 - Jun 14 with 1470 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Undercover Boss USA - What a nob on 12:10 - Jun 14 by Superblue95

Is this an actual show? As in not a pi55 take show?

What a crock of sh1te

Yeah, I think there was a UK version.

The CEO usually ends up rewarding or helping employees they meet during the show. As you would expect.

This guy sacked on girl for not wearing a bikini top, and rewarded another with a boob job.

He obviously had never heard of Gerald Ratner.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Undercover Boss USA - What a nob on 12:21 - Jun 14 with 1461 viewsfooters

All that programme does is highlight the financial and personal woes of many American workers. How they woop and clap when they're handed little niceties but the rest of the workforce must continue to bear their crosses like the beasts of burden they truly are.

Wonder why none of these super-generous bosses insist all employees receive more holiday, better pay, or fully recognise a union instead of giving away a car to one or two.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Undercover Boss USA - What a nob on 12:24 - Jun 14 with 1450 viewsSwansea_Blue

Too bloody right! I wouldn't dream of turning up to work without appropriate bikini-related attire. Swansea Bay this morning:

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Undercover Boss USA - What a nob on 12:24 - Jun 14 with 1446 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Undercover Boss USA - What a nob on 12:21 - Jun 14 by footers

All that programme does is highlight the financial and personal woes of many American workers. How they woop and clap when they're handed little niceties but the rest of the workforce must continue to bear their crosses like the beasts of burden they truly are.

Wonder why none of these super-generous bosses insist all employees receive more holiday, better pay, or fully recognise a union instead of giving away a car to one or two.

I haven't yet audited all of the companies featured, so I can't yet assess the validity of that sweeping generalisation.

I'll come back to you when I have.

Undercover Boss USA - What a nob on 12:25 - Jun 14 with 1444 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Undercover Boss USA - What a nob on 12:24 - Jun 14 by Swansea_Blue

Too bloody right! I wouldn't dream of turning up to work without appropriate bikini-related attire. Swansea Bay this morning:

Bloody hell man, have some decency.

Never take brown shoes to the beach!!

Undercover Boss USA - What a nob on 12:29 - Jun 14 with 1425 viewsfooters

Undercover Boss USA - What a nob on 12:24 - Jun 14 by Marshalls_Mullet

I haven't yet audited all of the companies featured, so I can't yet assess the validity of that sweeping generalisation.

I'll come back to you when I have.

Don't worry, I did all the hard work for you. In fact, most things I say have been independently verified with all the correct authorities, so you can always trust me, MM ;-)

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Undercover Boss USA - What a nob on 12:37 - Jun 14 with 1398 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Undercover Boss USA - What a nob on 12:29 - Jun 14 by footers

Don't worry, I did all the hard work for you. In fact, most things I say have been independently verified with all the correct authorities, so you can always trust me, MM ;-)

That's good to know. You now have my full trust. ;-)

Login to get fewer ads

Undercover Boss USA - What a nob on 14:02 - Jun 14 with 1300 viewsbahri

I watched the series a few years ago. You must watch the one featuring Modell's. It's a sportswear chain. The C.E.O. is Mitch Modell
A must watch ...........

redandella

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024