Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
England bowled well 14:10 - Jun 14 with 800 viewsvilanovablue

Shame about the injuries but 212 is very poor.
England bowled well on 14:13 - Jun 14 with 791 viewsuefacup81

How does it work with the injuries?

I understand the reasoning behind Morgan not being able to bat for the first 28mins, but why can Roy not bat any higher than 7th?

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

England bowled well on 14:27 - Jun 14 with 765 viewsvilanovablue

England bowled well on 14:13 - Jun 14 by uefacup81

How does it work with the injuries?

I understand the reasoning behind Morgan not being able to bat for the first 28mins, but why can Roy not bat any higher than 7th?

It's because of how long he has been off the field for, I suspect it is down to the percentage of the innings played after he left the field. I'm not certain though.
England bowled well on 14:38 - Jun 14 with 749 viewsSaleAway

England bowled well on 14:27 - Jun 14 by vilanovablue

It's because of how long he has been off the field for, I suspect it is down to the percentage of the innings played after he left the field. I'm not certain though.

25.3.1 If a member of the batting side has unserved Penalty time, see Law 24.2.7 (Fielder absent or leaving the field of play), that player shall not be permitted to bat or act as a runner until that Penalty time has been served. However, even if the unserved Penalty time has not expired, that player may bat after his/her side has lost 5 wickets.

It could be based on time, but I think the assumption on the comments, is that by the time his penalty time is served, then england will have won if they haven't lost 5 wickets...

Poll: Which is less impressive?
Blog: Phoenix From the Flames

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024