Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Catching up with Killing Eve 21:56 - Jun 14 with 3287 viewsbaxterbasics

I think Jodie Comer may be the most beautiful woman to ever exist.

This is all.
[Post edited 14 Jun 2019 22:04]

zip
Poll: Your minimum standard of 'success' for our return to The Championship?

Catching up with Killing Eve on 22:18 - Jun 14 with 3230 viewswkj

I don't enjoy this show at all, am I missing something? I know that Phoebe what's her face didn't write the current series but I didn't like her fleabag program much either.

Though I do agree with that observation

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Catching up with Killing Eve on 22:29 - Jun 14 with 3197 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Catching up with Killing Eve on 22:18 - Jun 14 by wkj

I don't enjoy this show at all, am I missing something? I know that Phoebe what's her face didn't write the current series but I didn't like her fleabag program much either.

Most of the first series was good, but dragged out a bit.

Not sure how they squeezed a second series out of it.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Catching up with Killing Eve on 23:02 - Jun 14 with 3150 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Aye.

[Post edited 14 Jun 2019 23:04]

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Catching up with Killing Eve on 23:20 - Jun 14 with 3104 viewsbaxterbasics

S2 doesn’t quite have the cat-and-mouse chase dynamic of the first but still a good watch.

zip
Poll: Your minimum standard of 'success' for our return to The Championship?

Catching up with Killing Eve on 00:09 - Jun 15 with 3051 viewsRyorry

Catching up with Killing Eve on 22:18 - Jun 14 by wkj

It's the superb, in-depth characterisation - unusual in a prime-time drama - plus the outstanding acting of the two main characters, and sheer originality that work for me. Plus you never quite know where it's going next. I was going to say the last is something of a rarity, but then remembered that 'Summer of Rockets' and 'Years and Years' are also currently running - we're blessed with lots of top quality drama atm.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Catching up with Killing Eve on 09:42 - Jun 15 with 2875 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Catching up with Killing Eve on 00:09 - Jun 15 by Ryorry

It's the superb, in-depth characterisation - unusual in a prime-time drama - plus the outstanding acting of the two main characters, and sheer originality that work for me. Plus you never quite know where it's going next. I was going to say the last is something of a rarity, but then remembered that 'Summer of Rockets' and 'Years and Years' are also currently running - we're blessed with lots of top quality drama atm.

Some of it doesn't ring true though, eve seems to have a fondness for a woman who slaughtered one of her best friends and colleagues.

I think they should have left it at one series.

Catching up with Killing Eve on 10:41 - Jun 15 with 2840 viewsRIPbobby

I'm not sure about beautiful, there are plenty better. But she sure does have a huge amount of sex appeal. Whoah Mrs.
Catching up with Killing Eve on 11:31 - Jun 15 with 2800 viewsRyorry

Catching up with Killing Eve on 09:42 - Jun 15 by Marshalls_Mullet

Some of it doesn't ring true though, eve seems to have a fondness for a woman who slaughtered one of her best friends and colleagues.

I think they should have left it at one series.

That's part of its brilliance for me, the psychological fascination & complexity in the relationship between the two of them - there's a theory, name of which I forget, about how victims develop a love and dependency on the perpetrators of crimes against them, esp when held hostage. Something that seems to cut both ways for these two!

Login to get fewer ads

Catching up with Killing Eve on 11:55 - Jun 15 with 2770 viewshampstead_blue

Catching up with Killing Eve on 22:29 - Jun 14 by Marshalls_Mullet

Most of the first series was good, but dragged out a bit.

Not sure how they squeezed a second series out of it.

We are 2 episodes into the second series.

It's a bit naff tbh. Should have left it.

Pheobe WB isn't writing this series, it looks like it was written by the accountants.....

Check out Graham Norton's interview of Jodie Comer.....her accent is pure scouse.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Catching up with Killing Eve on 20:51 - Jun 15 with 2601 viewsjas0999

Great series.

Comer is an excellent actress.
Catching up with Killing Eve on 21:14 - Jun 15 with 2572 viewsBigManBlue

Second most beautiful mate.

She’s no Heidi... ;)

Poll: If Bart stays, who's no. 1?

Catching up with Killing Eve on 21:59 - Jun 15 with 2533 viewsArnieM

Catching up with Killing Eve on 11:31 - Jun 15 by Ryorry

That's part of its brilliance for me, the psychological fascination & complexity in the relationship between the two of them - there's a theory, name of which I forget, about how victims develop a love and dependency on the perpetrators of crimes against them, esp when held hostage. Something that seems to cut both ways for these two!

Stockholm Syndrome .......

Here:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stockholm_syndrome

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Catching up with Killing Eve on 23:15 - Jun 15 with 2480 viewsRyorry

Catching up with Killing Eve on 21:59 - Jun 15 by ArnieM

Stockholm Syndrome .......

Here:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stockholm_syndrome

That's the one, cheers :)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising