Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I know it's trite to moan about shirt prices 22:09 - Jun 14 with 2055 viewssparks

But this is ridiculous. My daughter is really engaged with the women's world cup, I'm encouraging it. Watching with her, buying the Wallcharts etc.

Thought I'd buy her a shirt. small kids shirt FIFTY FECKING QUID. Shorts are nearly as much again.

The FA are such a bunch of twots.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

I know it's trite to moan about shirt prices on 22:13 - Jun 14 with 2004 viewsSitfcB

£44.99 Sports Direct. Not much difference!

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

I know it's trite to moan about shirt prices on 22:16 - Jun 14 with 1983 viewswkj

They sure know how to make things suboptimal

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

I know it's trite to moan about shirt prices on 22:16 - Jun 14 with 1972 viewsSpruceMoose

Isn't that the usual rip off price for sweat shop sporting goods?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

I know it's trite to moan about shirt prices on 22:19 - Jun 14 with 1964 viewsDeano69

Just had exactly the same conversation with the missus. Missed opportunity really.

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

I know it's trite to moan about shirt prices on 22:21 - Jun 14 with 1948 viewssparks

I know it's trite to moan about shirt prices on 22:19 - Jun 14 by Deano69

Just had exactly the same conversation with the missus. Missed opportunity really.

None of the shops seem to have any lioness merchandise either. Odd in these days of obsessive cynical marketing.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

I know it's trite to moan about shirt prices on 22:23 - Jun 14 with 1946 viewsitfcjoe

I paid £40 for a mini kit for my 2 year old today, mad price

What is madder is that football shirts are relatively cheap here compared to abroad, I was in Amsterdam last week and thought I’d get my eldest a mini kit, was €75. An adult was €90! Junior was €70 for the shirt. Was a similar price for a Legia one when I was in Warsaw.

The ITFC shirts made by Copa whixh are £40 in clubshop where €60 in the Copa retail store where you’d have expected transport costs would have been lower! Think when I was in US shirts were $80.

Not that that helps in your situation, but even with ours going up a lot in recent years they are still much cheaper than elsewherw

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

I know it's trite to moan about shirt prices on 22:25 - Jun 14 with 1929 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

It would be a good marketing opportunity to make them cheaper, but politically and possibly legally difficult if they priced them differently to the boys.

I agree though, missed opportunity.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

I know it's trite to moan about shirt prices on 22:27 - Jun 14 with 1900 viewsSpruceMoose

I know it's trite to moan about shirt prices on 22:23 - Jun 14 by itfcjoe

I paid £40 for a mini kit for my 2 year old today, mad price

What is madder is that football shirts are relatively cheap here compared to abroad, I was in Amsterdam last week and thought I’d get my eldest a mini kit, was €75. An adult was €90! Junior was €70 for the shirt. Was a similar price for a Legia one when I was in Warsaw.

The ITFC shirts made by Copa whixh are £40 in clubshop where €60 in the Copa retail store where you’d have expected transport costs would have been lower! Think when I was in US shirts were $80.

Not that that helps in your situation, but even with ours going up a lot in recent years they are still much cheaper than elsewherw

The fact that you still bought it (and I completely understand why) is why they price it that way. They can get away with it.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Login to get fewer ads

I know it's trite to moan about shirt prices on 23:52 - Jun 14 with 1730 viewsBLUEBEAT

I know it's trite to moan about shirt prices on 22:27 - Jun 14 by SpruceMoose

The fact that you still bought it (and I completely understand why) is why they price it that way. They can get away with it.

Mini-kits are a strange one

Purely for gratification of the adult purchaser

A 2 year old will have no recollection or appreciation of it

Poll: W or W

I know it's trite to moan about shirt prices on 07:26 - Jun 15 with 1538 viewsitfcjoe

I know it's trite to moan about shirt prices on 23:52 - Jun 14 by BLUEBEAT

Mini-kits are a strange one

Purely for gratification of the adult purchaser

A 2 year old will have no recollection or appreciation of it

You don’t know many 2 year olds then, because my boy loves his kit already - wanted to sleep in it last night and has pulled it out of the dirty washing and put it on himself this morning

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

I know it's trite to moan about shirt prices on 10:28 - Jun 15 with 1395 viewsdavblue

I know it's trite to moan about shirt prices on 07:26 - Jun 15 by itfcjoe

You don’t know many 2 year olds then, because my boy loves his kit already - wanted to sleep in it last night and has pulled it out of the dirty washing and put it on himself this morning

I would echo this. My 3 and a half year old has 6 mini kits as he constantly changes into them between us putting him to bed and him going to sleep. We had to buy those extra ones to keep up with the washing. He would wear them every day if he could. I got most of them in a sale at 25 quid.
I know it's trite to moan about shirt prices on 10:44 - Jun 15 with 1367 viewsSpruceMoose

I know it's trite to moan about shirt prices on 10:28 - Jun 15 by davblue

I would echo this. My 3 and a half year old has 6 mini kits as he constantly changes into them between us putting him to bed and him going to sleep. We had to buy those extra ones to keep up with the washing. He would wear them every day if he could. I got most of them in a sale at 25 quid.

Personally I think children should be made to wear suits. Get them ready for the more formal wider world'.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024