Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Life through JC's eyes..... 12:05 - Jun 15 with 25551 viewshampstead_blue

Even when caught on camera JC wants to support his mates.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-48645280

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Life through JC's eyes..... on 21:14 - Jun 16 with 4040 viewsSpruceMoose

Life through JC's eyes..... on 19:26 - Jun 16 by Bluefish

I wouldn't waste your breath on dolly, you can argue anything in the world but dolly will oppose it to his dying breath because that is what the students are doing. Forget following politics or having a clue, he wants to be part of what the students are doing regardless of his age.

I expect a flashing red light for this.

I reckon Phil has better stuff to do on a Sunday to be honest.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Life through JC's eyes..... on 21:16 - Jun 16 with 4030 viewsBluefish

Life through JC's eyes..... on 21:14 - Jun 16 by SpruceMoose

I reckon Phil has better stuff to do on a Sunday to be honest.

Many of my Dolly related bans have been on a Sunday

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Life through JC's eyes..... on 21:33 - Jun 16 with 4003 viewsSpruceMoose

Life through JC's eyes..... on 21:16 - Jun 16 by Bluefish

Maybe give him a rest then!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Life through JC's eyes..... on 21:35 - Jun 16 with 3998 viewsjimmyvet

Life through JC's eyes..... on 18:46 - Jun 16 by Bluesquid

I don't trust the Conservative party.

Got it so it’s your ideology driving all your thought processes! At last we understand although in truth we knew all along like half a dozen others on here you simply hate the west and all it stands for but happy to live here and share in its quality of life.
Life through JC's eyes..... on 21:58 - Jun 16 with 3976 viewsBrixtonBlue

Life through JC's eyes..... on 21:16 - Jun 16 by Bluefish

I've never reported you for abuse, so any "Dolly related bans" will just be you embarrassing yourself.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Life through JC's eyes..... on 22:01 - Jun 16 with 3969 viewsBrixtonBlue

Life through JC's eyes..... on 21:35 - Jun 16 by jimmyvet

Got it so it’s your ideology driving all your thought processes! At last we understand although in truth we knew all along like half a dozen others on here you simply hate the west and all it stands for but happy to live here and share in its quality of life.

How do you equate 'not trusting the Conservative party' with 'hating the west and all it stands for'?!

Very odd.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Life through JC's eyes..... on 23:12 - Jun 16 with 3927 viewsStokieBlue

Life through JC's eyes..... on 18:46 - Jun 16 by Bluesquid

I don't trust the Conservative party.

Yet you've based most of you case on the Iraq intelligence failures overseen by Labour.

Let's not let that inconvenient fact get in the way though.

Why don't you just say you don't like Americans and Tories. At least that's an honest response.

It will confirm your bias though which has been my issue for countless threads now.

SB
[Post edited 16 Jun 2019 23:16]

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Life through JC's eyes..... on 23:15 - Jun 16 with 3921 viewsBluesquid

Life through JC's eyes..... on 21:35 - Jun 16 by jimmyvet

A town's only football club has a small hooligan element, i dislike the hooligans but i like the town, the club and the fans.
[Post edited 16 Jun 2019 23:23]
Login to get fewer ads

Life through JC's eyes..... on 00:30 - Jun 17 with 3876 viewshampstead_blue

Life through JC's eyes..... on 12:12 - Jun 16 by Bluesquid

Yes but after the Iraq war intelligence debacle one would have expected an improvement in their field of expertise but oh no.

“It could not verify the actual threat to civilians posed by the Gaddafi regime; it selectively took elements of Muammar Gaddafi’s rhetoric at face value; and it failed to identify the militant Islamist extremist element in the rebellion. UK strategy was founded on erroneous assumptions and an incomplete understanding of the evidence.”

It finds the UK’s plans for reconstruction were founded on the same incomplete and inaccurate intelligence that informed the initial military intervention."

"A damning report by MPs condemns the 2011 military campaign for lacking both “accurate intelligence” and a coherent strategy for the aftermath of removing the dictator."

"The disastrous results were “political and economic collapse”, tribal warfare, the refugee crisis, widespread human rights abuses and the rise of Islamic State (IS) in North Africa, fuelled by weapons abandoned by the Gaddafi regime."

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/libya-david-cameron-isis-islamic-

How thing's going in Libya these days EG?

But hey, that's all in the past now, water under the bridge as they say.

Nothing to worry about now re dodgy intelligence, not on your nelly!
Not now we've got a member of the coalition responsible for systematically destroying the country and people of Yemen providing "evidence".
[Post edited 16 Jun 2019 12:21]

Ok, so I am going to offer you a few truths from behind the curtain.

"after the Iraq war intelligence debacle one would have expected an improvement in their field of expertise but oh no. "

That is factually incorrect.
The UK Int stated there were minimal WMD's. It was the USA who wanted us to pile in. I've first hand experience of this as one of my juniors was an interrogator on that job.

“It could not verify the actual threat to civilians posed by the Gaddafi regime; it selectively took elements of Muammar Gaddafi’s rhetoric at face value; and it failed to identify the militant Islamist extremist element in the rebellion. UK strategy was founded on erroneous assumptions and an incomplete understanding of the evidence.”

That was a decision from the politicians.

Ok, so my original post was based on the intelligence. Not conjecture. I am batting for my fellow Int analysts.

There is a video of the Iranians playing tricks. JC refuses to believe the view that it's the Iranians. Clear, clear, clear.

JC is a supporter of Iran.

Hence my inference from the statement....."Life through JC's eyes" is that when his mates (allies, people he supports etc) are caught with their hands in the till.....he STILL refuses to accept it. The UK Int analysts of which I am a veteran, tell it as it is. that's the job.

JC has taken the behaviour of denial and silence from Putin et all.

He is lethal. Seriously lethal.

Some have focused on mistakes, De Menezes shooting. That was not an analysts error. It was a human being on the ground.

I can tell you from my time in Northern Ireland that we saved more lives by NOT acting than we took. We were careful beyond the realms you all could comprehend.
You make us out to be serial muppets when the truth is the Int analysts actually save innocent lives.

Walk in those shoes before you you pile into me for being blunt.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.

Life through JC's eyes..... on 07:10 - Jun 17 with 3804 viewsgordon

Life through JC's eyes..... on 00:30 - Jun 17 by hampstead_blue

"after the Iraq war intelligence debacle one would have expected an improvement in their field of expertise but oh no. "

The UK Int stated there were minimal WMD's. It was the USA who wanted us to pile in. I've first hand experience of this as one of my juniors was an interrogator on that job.

Ok, so my original post was based on the intelligence. Not conjecture. I am batting for my fellow Int analysts.

There is a video of the Iranians playing tricks. JC refuses to believe the view that it's the Iranians. Clear, clear, clear.

Hence my inference from the statement....."Life through JC's eyes" is that when his mates (allies, people he supports etc) are caught with their hands in the till.....he STILL refuses to accept it. The UK Int analysts of which I am a veteran, tell it as it is. that's the job.

Some have focused on mistakes, De Menezes shooting. That was not an analysts error. It was a human being on the ground.

I can tell you from my time in Northern Ireland that we saved more lives by NOT acting than we took. We were careful beyond the realms you all could comprehend.
You make us out to be serial muppets when the truth is the Int analysts actually save innocent lives.

What are the rules on Uk intelligence analysts posting inside information on football forums to score Internet points?
Life through JC's eyes..... on 08:06 - Jun 17 with 3780 viewsNo9

Life through JC's eyes..... on 23:12 - Jun 16 by StokieBlue

Yet you've based most of you case on the Iraq intelligence failures overseen by Labour.

Let's not let that inconvenient fact get in the way though.

Why don't you just say you don't like Americans and Tories. At least that's an honest response.

It will confirm your bias though which has been my issue for countless threads now.

SB
[Post edited 16 Jun 2019 23:16]

"Yet you've based most of you case on the Iraq intelligence failures overseen by Labour."

C'mon SB, the 'inteligence services' are in communication with both side via the Privy Council.

It is at best disingenuous to say the Iraq war would not have happened without a labour government
Life through JC's eyes..... on 08:41 - Jun 17 with 3742 viewseireblue

Life through JC's eyes..... on 07:10 - Jun 17 by gordon

What are the rules on Uk intelligence analysts posting inside information on football forums to score Internet points?

Frowned upon if it breaks the OSA.

That’s why us government shills monitor for this sort of thing as well, get a bit extra in the Christmas bonus.
Life through JC's eyes..... on 08:56 - Jun 17 with 3721 viewsStokieBlue

Life through JC's eyes..... on 08:06 - Jun 17 by No9

"Yet you've based most of you case on the Iraq intelligence failures overseen by Labour."

C'mon SB, the 'inteligence services' are in communication with both side via the Privy Council.

It is at best disingenuous to say the Iraq war would not have happened without a labour government

In which case why single out the Tories if Labour will be in on this information as well?

The arguments here are so lopsided. My point is perfectly reasonable and stands. Yours is dismissed by your own post.

SB

Life through JC's eyes..... on 09:04 - Jun 17 with 3720 viewsChurchman

Life through JC's eyes..... on 00:30 - Jun 17 by hampstead_blue

I would add that there is a lot of brilliant work is done ‘behind the curtain’ by a lot of people that is unseen and unrecognised for very obvious reasons - and will in most instances remain so indefinitely.

They are not helped by a media (mainstream and social) that if it doesn’t know something it will make it up, distort, fill in gaps for its own political ends. I have seen this first hand on a number of occasions in the past 15 years, most recently with brexit.
Life through JC's eyes..... on 13:08 - Jun 17 with 3658 viewsNo9

Life through JC's eyes..... on 08:56 - Jun 17 by StokieBlue

In which case why single out the Tories if Labour will be in on this information as well?

The arguments here are so lopsided. My point is perfectly reasonable and stands. Yours is dismissed by your own post.

SB

My post makes the poin that the Intelligence services show the evidence to the PM who then shares it with the Privy Council
Just as the tories, in opposition would see the evidence so would labour in opposition e.g. unless the tories withheld information labpour would / should have seen the Intelligence briefins on the tanker attacks - do you disagree?

As far as I can see the leader of HMLO has been sceptical about the claims Iran did it. From what little that has been posted on media vailable to the public I would say that is a more reasonabel approach than to accuse Iran then have the Iranians act has they have done.

If you have more technical infomrative photos than have been shown in the normal media I would appreciate you posting them./
Life through JC's eyes..... on 13:16 - Jun 17 with 3648 viewsStokieBlue

Life through JC's eyes..... on 13:08 - Jun 17 by No9

My post makes the poin that the Intelligence services show the evidence to the PM who then shares it with the Privy Council
Just as the tories, in opposition would see the evidence so would labour in opposition e.g. unless the tories withheld information labpour would / should have seen the Intelligence briefins on the tanker attacks - do you disagree?

As far as I can see the leader of HMLO has been sceptical about the claims Iran did it. From what little that has been posted on media vailable to the public I would say that is a more reasonabel approach than to accuse Iran then have the Iranians act has they have done.

If you have more technical infomrative photos than have been shown in the normal media I would appreciate you posting them./

"Just as the tories, in opposition would see the evidence so would labour in opposition e.g. unless the tories withheld information labpour would / should have seen the Intelligence briefins on the tanker attacks - do you disagree?"

Exactly. So it's entirely unreasonable for him to say "I don't trust the Tories" but then base everything on mistakes made when Labour were in charge.

I'm afraid I don't see what point you are making.

SB

Life through JC's eyes..... on 13:17 - Jun 17 with 3644 viewsNo9

Life through JC's eyes..... on 13:16 - Jun 17 by StokieBlue

"Just as the tories, in opposition would see the evidence so would labour in opposition e.g. unless the tories withheld information labpour would / should have seen the Intelligence briefins on the tanker attacks - do you disagree?"

Exactly. So it's entirely unreasonable for him to say "I don't trust the Tories" but then base everything on mistakes made when Labour were in charge.

I'm afraid I don't see what point you are making.

SB

Note my last para
Life through JC's eyes..... on 13:35 - Jun 17 with 3628 viewsBiGDonnie

Life through JC's eyes..... on 14:02 - Jun 15 by BrixtonBlue

Downarrow from pickles... when I've literally quoted Hunt as not being certain!

You'll get over it lad.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Life through JC's eyes..... on 13:41 - Jun 17 with 3620 viewsStokieBlue

Life through JC's eyes..... on 13:17 - Jun 17 by No9

Note my last para

I still don't understand your point. I've not argued against that paragraph or anything around that.

I've said his reason for wanting to see all intelligence is hugely contradictory. I stand by that because it clearly is.

SB

Life through JC's eyes..... on 13:52 - Jun 17 with 3613 viewsBiGDonnie

Life through JC's eyes..... on 15:09 - Jun 16 by SpruceMoose

Hardly! Blaming Corbyn for Brexit is like blaming the best mate of the arsonist who stood by and said nothing while petrol and matches were chucked around, and then didn't call the fire brigade when the fire got started as he wanted the house to burn down (while telling the home owners he might phone in a bit).

That actually sounds like something JC would do.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Life through JC's eyes..... on 14:15 - Jun 17 with 3599 viewsNo9

Life through JC's eyes..... on 13:41 - Jun 17 by StokieBlue

I still don't understand your point. I've not argued against that paragraph or anything around that.

I've said his reason for wanting to see all intelligence is hugely contradictory. I stand by that because it clearly is.

SB

"I've said his reason for wanting to see all intelligence is hugely contradictory."
It is me not understandign your point now.
Are you suggesting he should say Iran is to blame when he hasn't seen the evidence?
What evidence have yoy seen that condemns Iran? Hence my question about technical photo's becuase from a technical point of view those in the media tell you nothing other than a tanker being on fire.
Life through JC's eyes..... on 16:07 - Jun 17 with 3551 viewsLeoMuff

Life through JC's eyes..... on 13:52 - Jun 17 by BiGDonnie

That actually sounds like something JC would do.

Corbyn sounds like one of the few sensible voices on this, we should be trying to de escalate and tone things down in the ME, where as Trump is trying to escalate the region. Re locating the US embassy to Jerusalum and cancelling the Iran nuclear deal being two examples.

Now since the deal was cancelled Trump has been gunning for Iran, all seems very co incidental that we now have this “evidence” just as Iran threatens to re start uranium enrichment, to me it all sounds very WMD and as we know intel can be manipulated to suit the will of politicians, so I for one am not going on blind trust that someone has seen the truth.

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

Life through JC's eyes..... on 16:10 - Jun 17 with 3549 viewsStokieBlue

Life through JC's eyes..... on 14:15 - Jun 17 by No9

"I've said his reason for wanting to see all intelligence is hugely contradictory."
It is me not understandign your point now.
Are you suggesting he should say Iran is to blame when he hasn't seen the evidence?
What evidence have yoy seen that condemns Iran? Hence my question about technical photo's becuase from a technical point of view those in the media tell you nothing other than a tanker being on fire.

No, I've not condemned them once.

Please just go back and read everything in context, it's quite clear.

SB

Life through JC's eyes..... on 18:29 - Jun 17 with 3503 viewshampstead_blue

Life through JC's eyes..... on 07:10 - Jun 17 by gordon

The rules are the Official Secrets Act.
I don't think I've given you anything which would breach that. It's common sense and things in the public domain.

However, a nice Chateaux Margeax 1995, rare fillet steak, and cheese and I may talk ;-)

Life through JC's eyes..... on 20:56 - Jun 17 with 3468 viewsChurchman

Life through JC's eyes..... on 18:29 - Jun 17 by hampstead_blue

The rules are the Official Secrets Act.
I don't think I've given you anything which would breach that. It's common sense and things in the public domain.

However, a nice Chateaux Margeax 1995, rare fillet steak, and cheese and I may talk ;-)

The are and no, you definitely haven’t.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024