Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Life through JC's eyes..... 12:05 - Jun 15 with 25550 viewshampstead_blue

Even when caught on camera JC wants to support his mates.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-48645280

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Life through JC's eyes..... on 12:14 - Jun 15 with 4729 viewsjimmyvet

But wouldn’t you do the same ? He finds the US and the West vile he sees Russia and Iran and any other state that is anti west as his friends so his response is completely predictable as he is a Marxist and will always remain a Marxist.
Life through JC's eyes..... on 12:22 - Jun 15 with 4703 viewsnoggin

Yeah because Britain and America have never lied in similar situations. JC should just believe what the government says, without the need to question it. That footage definitely shows Irainians though...
[Post edited 15 Jun 2019 12:24]

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Life through JC's eyes..... on 12:34 - Jun 15 with 4662 viewsElderGrizzly

That Iranian TV money obviously buys loyalty
Life through JC's eyes..... on 12:36 - Jun 15 with 4660 viewssparks

Life through JC's eyes..... on 12:14 - Jun 15 by jimmyvet

But wouldn’t you do the same ? He finds the US and the West vile he sees Russia and Iran and any other state that is anti west as his friends so his response is completely predictable as he is a Marxist and will always remain a Marxist.

Whilst this is true, he is surely right to challenge the evidence given absolutely none has been offered? Trump is more than capable of making crass assumptions and assertions regardless of their truth.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Life through JC's eyes..... on 12:41 - Jun 15 with 4644 viewsBrixtonBlue

Jeremy Hunt said responsibility for Thursday's attacks "almost certainly" lies with the Iranian regime. Corbyn has simply asked for credible evidence - because going in accusing people without it can lead to war.

It's the correct, and sensible approach.

And what are you on about "caught on camera"? Has anyone proven it's Iranians in the footage?

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Life through JC's eyes..... on 12:45 - Jun 15 with 4621 viewsSpruceMoose

OP, your point is a very simplistic and silly way of looking at things. Didn't you used to work in intelligence?!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Life through JC's eyes..... on 12:46 - Jun 15 with 4620 viewsnoggin

Life through JC's eyes..... on 12:41 - Jun 15 by BrixtonBlue

Jeremy Hunt said responsibility for Thursday's attacks "almost certainly" lies with the Iranian regime. Corbyn has simply asked for credible evidence - because going in accusing people without it can lead to war.

And what are you on about "caught on camera"? Has anyone proven it's Iranians in the footage?

"And what are you on about "caught on camera"? Has anyone proven it's Iranians in the footage?"

Mike Pompeo said it was, so it must be.

Life through JC's eyes..... on 12:47 - Jun 15 with 4613 viewsnoggin

Life through JC's eyes..... on 12:45 - Jun 15 by SpruceMoose

OP, your point is a very simplistic and silly way of looking at things. Didn't you used to work in intelligence?!

Forces personell are trained to not question authority. I should know....

Login to get fewer ads

Life through JC's eyes..... on 12:48 - Jun 15 with 4606 viewsSpruceMoose

Life through JC's eyes..... on 12:46 - Jun 15 by noggin

"And what are you on about "caught on camera"? Has anyone proven it's Iranians in the footage?"

More importantly who care what Hunt thinks. That waste of oxygen should be run out of politics alongside Fox. Zero credibility. If he says something I'm automatically inclined to disbelieve it.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Life through JC's eyes..... on 12:48 - Jun 15 with 4607 viewsBloomBlue

Corbyn hates anything and everything about the US and Israel and loves Russia, we saw it with the attack in Salisbury even when it was proved to be Russia he could hardly condemn it.

If there was any indication it was caused by the US he would condemn it immediately.

Btw has Peter Willsman been banned from the Labour party yet it's been over 2 weeks?
Life through JC's eyes..... on 12:50 - Jun 15 with 4606 viewshampstead_blue

When I was serving, we used to have booklets of kit the oppo's used so we could identify it.
I can't recall how many smoke bomb tubes a Russian BDM had but it was possibly 6.
I've still got a few somewhere.

My point is that the video shows enough for the int people to say pretty much nailed on who it was.

JC is trying to blow smoke across what is on video.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.

Life through JC's eyes..... on 12:51 - Jun 15 with 4601 viewsnoggin

Life through JC's eyes..... on 12:48 - Jun 15 by BloomBlue

Corbyn hates anything and everything about the US and Israel and loves Russia, we saw it with the attack in Salisbury even when it was proved to be Russia he could hardly condemn it.

If there was any indication it was caused by the US he would condemn it immediately.

Btw has Peter Willsman been banned from the Labour party yet it's been over 2 weeks?

"Corbyn hates anything and everything about the US and Israel"

He's not alone, to be fair.

Life through JC's eyes..... on 12:52 - Jun 15 with 4591 viewsSpruceMoose

Life through JC's eyes..... on 12:48 - Jun 15 by BloomBlue

Fatal flaw in your theory is that if Corbyn loves Russia, why isn't he on board with who they have helped put in the White House?

Quite honestly mate, your thinking is an absolute juvenile mess a lot of the time.

Life through JC's eyes..... on 12:52 - Jun 15 with 4589 viewsElderGrizzly

Before we go in to anything resembling a war, we should of course get proof.

The UAE have shared evidence with us and the USA from these attacks and there is evidence linking to 4 previous attacks in May proven to be Iran.

I’m all for not taking the word of the USA for it, because Trump and Netanyahu will be in this together and it suits their political agenda in both countries.

I would trust our intelligence services though and the FCO assessment. We don’t get many things wrong
Life through JC's eyes..... on 12:57 - Jun 15 with 4560 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Life through JC's eyes..... on 12:34 - Jun 15 by ElderGrizzly

That Iranian TV money obviously buys loyalty

Try saying that about Israeli lobbying money.....go on, dare you!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Life through JC's eyes..... on 12:58 - Jun 15 with 4561 viewshampstead_blue

Life through JC's eyes..... on 12:45 - Jun 15 by SpruceMoose

I did. I was in the Intelligence Corps of the Army.

It's a simple point because it is a simple point.
Caught on camera is pretty much it.

and to answer you other comment, in my trade we were trained to have our own minds. It was the inference that we gave which was reported to the higher-ups.
If the video shows the Iranians, it shows the Iranians. How can I or any Int analyst call it a Morris Minor?

All JC needs to do is go here; https://www.janes.com/ and he will find schematics of whatever he wants.
[Post edited 15 Jun 2019 13:03]

Life through JC's eyes..... on 12:59 - Jun 15 with 4556 viewsBluesquid

Life through JC's eyes..... on 12:52 - Jun 15 by ElderGrizzly

The UAE have shared evidence with us and the USA from these attacks and there is evidence linking to 4 previous attacks in May proven to be Iran.

I’m all for not taking the word of the USA for it, because Trump and Netanyahu will be in this together and it suits their political agenda in both countries.

I would trust our intelligence services though and the FCO assessment. We don’t get many things wrong

The UAE are bombing women and children in Yemen, do you trust the UAE?

"I would trust our intelligence services though and the FCO assessment. We don’t get many things wrong"

"The Chilcot report identifies a series of major blunders by the British intelligence services that produced “flawed” information about Saddam’s alleged weapons of mass destruction, the basis for going to war."

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/jul/06/iraq-inquiry-key-points-from-the
Life through JC's eyes..... on 13:00 - Jun 15 with 4549 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Life through JC's eyes..... on 12:46 - Jun 15 by noggin

Trump, Pompeo, Kushner and other Trump wouldn't lie would they? #landofthefreehomeofthebrave.

Life through JC's eyes..... on 13:03 - Jun 15 with 4534 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Life through JC's eyes..... on 12:52 - Jun 15 by ElderGrizzly

"We don’t get many things wrong"...Stockholm syndrome?

Life through JC's eyes..... on 13:07 - Jun 15 with 4522 viewsSwansea_Blue

Life through JC's eyes..... on 13:00 - Jun 15 by BanksterDebtSlave

Trump, Pompeo, Kushner and other Trump wouldn't lie would they? #landofthefreehomeofthebrave.

Well if it was a toss up between believing the Japanese owner of the vessel and the crew, versus serial liar Trump, I know where my money would be.

Corbyn’s right in principle - yes, any condemnation should be made off the back of credible evidence. It’s just a bit hard to take given his views on these things. Can’t help but feel there’s more to his position than simply wanting to get to the bottom of what happened (maybe that’s unfair, I don’t know).

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Life through JC's eyes..... on 13:07 - Jun 15 with 4519 viewsSpruceMoose

Life through JC's eyes..... on 12:58 - Jun 15 by hampstead_blue

I did. I was in the Intelligence Corps of the Army.

It's a simple point because it is a simple point.
Caught on camera is pretty much it.

and to answer you other comment, in my trade we were trained to have our own minds. It was the inference that we gave which was reported to the higher-ups.
If the video shows the Iranians, it shows the Iranians. How can I or any Int analyst call it a Morris Minor?

All JC needs to do is go here; https://www.janes.com/ and he will find schematics of whatever he wants.
[Post edited 15 Jun 2019 13:03]

How do you know it is the Iranians though?

Life through JC's eyes..... on 13:08 - Jun 15 with 4516 viewssparks

Life through JC's eyes..... on 13:07 - Jun 15 by Swansea_Blue

Well if it was a toss up between believing the Japanese owner of the vessel and the crew, versus serial liar Trump, I know where my money would be.

Corbyn’s right in principle - yes, any condemnation should be made off the back of credible evidence. It’s just a bit hard to take given his views on these things. Can’t help but feel there’s more to his position than simply wanting to get to the bottom of what happened (maybe that’s unfair, I don’t know).

Agreed on all counts.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Life through JC's eyes..... on 13:28 - Jun 15 with 4467 viewsGlasgowBlue

Life through JC's eyes..... on 13:07 - Jun 15 by Swansea_Blue

If only he was consistent in his demand for a high threshold of evidence.

https://jewishnews.timesofisrael.com/corbyn-suspected-hand-of-israel-in-egypt-bo

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Life through JC's eyes..... on 13:30 - Jun 15 with 4458 viewsBloomBlue

Life through JC's eyes..... on 12:52 - Jun 15 by SpruceMoose

Fatal flaw in your theory is that if Corbyn loves Russia, why isn't he on board with who they have helped put in the White House?

Quite honestly mate, your thinking is an absolute juvenile mess a lot of the time.

Quite honestly mate you live in a strange world. He wouldn't support someone who the Russians helped put in the White House as that proves the Russians are controlling things.

Russia/ Iran are following the same model, do something and then deny it and claim it's a setup.
I would accept JC if he was saying prove it and then demand reliation. But as Salisbury proved he said I want evidence, once he got it was Russia all we got is ok. Why isn't he demanding more and more sanctiones against Russia, why isn't he bringing the government to task at PM questions as the leader of the opposition to push the EU to implement even more sanctions against Russia.

Plus do we know if Peter Willsman has been banned yet
[Post edited 15 Jun 2019 13:31]
Life through JC's eyes..... on 13:33 - Jun 15 with 4439 viewsBobbyDazzler

Yep very dangerous
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024