Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Life through JC's eyes..... 12:05 - Jun 15 with 25731 viewshampstead_blue

Even when caught on camera JC wants to support his mates.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-48645280

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Life through JC's eyes..... on 21:45 - Jun 15 with 3686 viewsDarth_Koont

Life through JC's eyes..... on 19:15 - Jun 15 by GlasgowBlue

Could you answer me why JC always doubts the evidence presented by our security services or those of our allies, but jumps straight in to wild conspiracy theories involving Israel despite having absolutely no evidence whatsoever?

Because it saves time.

Pronouns: He/Him

Life through JC's eyes..... on 21:50 - Jun 15 with 3671 viewsBluefish

Life through JC's eyes..... on 12:41 - Jun 15 by BrixtonBlue

Jeremy Hunt said responsibility for Thursday's attacks "almost certainly" lies with the Iranian regime. Corbyn has simply asked for credible evidence - because going in accusing people without it can lead to war.

It's the correct, and sensible approach.

And what are you on about "caught on camera"? Has anyone proven it's Iranians in the footage?

I'm pretty sure by your own admission that you don't or at least haven't followed politics very closely but you do seem to have an absolute devotion and blind loyalty to corbz.

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Life through JC's eyes..... on 21:56 - Jun 15 with 3656 viewsDarth_Koont

Life through JC's eyes..... on 21:50 - Jun 15 by Bluefish

I'm pretty sure by your own admission that you don't or at least haven't followed politics very closely but you do seem to have an absolute devotion and blind loyalty to corbz.

I can't speak for Dolly but there's a world of difference between "an absolute devotion and blind loyalty" to him and defending him against some of the silliest attacks we've seen in British politics.

It's a mark of how far our politics have slipped to the right, and how futile and self-serving our media are, that Corbyn is seen as an extremist and a threat to this country.

It's all a bit transparent from the usual suspects who have an absolute devotion and blind loyalty to the (frankly shyte) status quo just because that's all they've ever been able to understand.

Life through JC's eyes..... on 22:21 - Jun 15 with 3603 viewsjaykay

Life through JC's eyes..... on 20:36 - Jun 15 by BrixtonBlue

Your anti-Corbyn bias is showing.

just had balance the down vote from someone who was exposed by detective spruce of the yard

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Life through JC's eyes..... on 02:17 - Jun 16 with 3549 viewsjimmyvet

Life through JC's eyes..... on 21:56 - Jun 15 by Darth_Koont

I can't speak for Dolly but there's a world of difference between "an absolute devotion and blind loyalty" to him and defending him against some of the silliest attacks we've seen in British politics.

It's a mark of how far our politics have slipped to the right, and how futile and self-serving our media are, that Corbyn is seen as an extremist and a threat to this country.

It's all a bit transparent from the usual suspects who have an absolute devotion and blind loyalty to the (frankly shyte) status quo just because that's all they've ever been able to understand.

Well he is the leader of a Party being investigated for institutional racism I would say that’s pretty extreme when the only other example is the BNP! But I guess it’s all just a right wing conspiracy again.
Life through JC's eyes..... on 05:34 - Jun 16 with 3538 viewsChurchman

Life through JC's eyes..... on 20:36 - Jun 15 by BrixtonBlue

Your anti-Corbyn bias is showing.

I asked for your opinion based on his previous actions.
As for bias, I have made it clear that i do not agree with his politics or his view of the world or those of the people behind him. That is not ‘anti-Corbyn bias’, it is fundamental disagreement with him and all he and Momentum/Militant stand for.
Life through JC's eyes..... on 08:44 - Jun 16 with 3503 viewsElderGrizzly

Life through JC's eyes..... on 14:42 - Jun 15 by Bluesquid

Elder Grizzly stated that our intelligence services don’t get many things wrong.

What i posted rather shows this not to be the case, my post was about his statement which is just plain wrong.

“Don’t get many things wrong”, which implies we get some things wrong.

Which is exactly what you’ve shown and i’m not arguing. Humans are fallible. Shock...

However, you can’t base all your assessment of the work that is carried out on a few historical failures. I can guarantee there are many many thousands of people still alive because of the work they get right.
Life through JC's eyes..... on 08:52 - Jun 16 with 3495 viewsBrixtonBlue

Life through JC's eyes..... on 21:50 - Jun 15 by Bluefish

How many times do I have to say I disagree with Corbyn over Europe for it to sink in with some of you idiots?

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Login to get fewer ads

Life through JC's eyes..... on 08:59 - Jun 16 with 3487 viewsBrixtonBlue

Life through JC's eyes..... on 05:34 - Jun 16 by Churchman

I asked for your opinion based on his previous actions.
As for bias, I have made it clear that i do not agree with his politics or his view of the world or those of the people behind him. That is not ‘anti-Corbyn bias’, it is fundamental disagreement with him and all he and Momentum/Militant stand for.

Disagreeing with him and his politics is fine. I personally like the idea of 'For the many, not the few,' but I can fully understand why some just want what's best for them.

But your bias shows up in everything you post about him. Most normal people, if they didn't know the man, would say in this instance his urging for caution is measured and sensible. But because it's Corbyn you attack it. That's bias!

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Life through JC's eyes..... on 09:08 - Jun 16 with 3481 viewshampstead_blue

Life through JC's eyes..... on 15:03 - Jun 15 by StokieBlue

That's a perfectly valid position.

All we can hope is that they are more in the know that us. It's their job after all and the public aren't and shouldn't be privy to all intelligence information.

SB
[Post edited 15 Jun 2019 15:04]

Agreed.

That is why I trust the analysts more than a politician.
Having sat behind that screen you simply say what you see. If what you see is inconclusive you've a huge pool of information to dive into to search for correlations etc.

When you are ready you can present your report with a straight forward statistical confidence interval.

My OP is stating that even when there is clear video evidence JC still won't admit the bleedin obvious.

That behaviour is huge concern.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Life through JC's eyes..... on 09:10 - Jun 16 with 3475 viewsBluefish

Life through JC's eyes..... on 08:52 - Jun 16 by BrixtonBlue

How many times do I have to say I disagree with Corbyn over Europe for it to sink in with some of you idiots?

Calm down petal, I know you jc4pm type are a bit touchy but that was a bit quick to move to name calling

Life through JC's eyes..... on 09:13 - Jun 16 with 3469 viewsDarth_Koont

Life through JC's eyes..... on 02:17 - Jun 16 by jimmyvet

Well he is the leader of a Party being investigated for institutional racism I would say that’s pretty extreme when the only other example is the BNP! But I guess it’s all just a right wing conspiracy again.

The only thing that's extreme about Corbyn is the response to him from a right wing that's had its way for far too long.

If you put in right-wing of the Labour party and Israel's increasingly right-wing government then yes, I'd say we're getting closer to the truth. There's no shadowy conspiracy though, it's all out in the open who people are and what they're doing.

Let's wait and see what the EHRC actually comes back with. They have to investigate the accusation but the evidence of the main accusers hasn't stacked up before so let's not take their extreme views on antisemitism as read.

Life through JC's eyes..... on 09:17 - Jun 16 with 3461 viewsBrixtonBlue

Life through JC's eyes..... on 09:10 - Jun 16 by Bluefish

Calm down petal, I know you jc4pm type are a bit touchy but that was a bit quick to move to name calling

I'm perfectly calm thanks stamen.

Life through JC's eyes..... on 09:20 - Jun 16 with 3452 viewsDarth_Koont

Life through JC's eyes..... on 09:08 - Jun 16 by hampstead_blue

Agreed.

Having sat behind that screen you simply say what you see. If what you see is inconclusive you've a huge pool of information to dive into to search for correlations etc.

When you are ready you can present your report with a straight forward statistical confidence interval.

My OP is stating that even when there is clear video evidence JC still won't admit the bleedin obvious.

But this is the core isn't it?

This is highly political and some untrustworthy politicians are involved so I don't think we should take the intelligence they present as clear-cut.

The intelligence surrounding the Vietnam War was relatively clear too but when it reached the top and when it was communicated outwards it was significantly different from the truth. Purely out of political expedience.

So, I think it's definitely worth getting a more independent view.

Life through JC's eyes..... on 09:21 - Jun 16 with 3450 viewsBrixtonBlue

Life through JC's eyes..... on 09:08 - Jun 16 by hampstead_blue

Agreed.

It's not clear video evidence.

Is the behaviour of France and Germany a huge concern, who also won't "admit the bleedin obvious"?

You're not bothered about what the truth is with this - you're just using it as another stick to beat Corbyn with.

If a Tory had said let's wait for conclusive evidence this thread wouldn't exist.

Life through JC's eyes..... on 09:35 - Jun 16 with 3436 viewsNo9

Life through JC's eyes..... on 17:47 - Jun 15 by StokieBlue

But the statements say otherwise.

You are making assumptions based on a picture. I thought we couldn't do that based on a video?

You can't have it both ways.

SB

I am not having it both ways, the tanker has a fire amidships, I make the assumption that is real - or am I wrong on that?
There is nowhere for that much flammable material could com, other than the product tank- unless the whole thing is a hoax?
There is no leakage because the leaking oil is burning off, crude won't go bang unless there is gas present. It would have taken a fair amount of heat from an explosive to set the crude alight.

Whoever hit the tanker knew exactly what they were doing.
Life through JC's eyes..... on 09:41 - Jun 16 with 3431 viewsNo9

Life through JC's eyes..... on 19:48 - Jun 15 by StokieBlue

Let's be clear on that point. Last I heard it wasn't the captain saying that. It was second hand from the owner of the company, not someone who was there but based on what the crew apparently said. They also said an Iranian naval ship was in the area.

I've not checked today so you can correct me if wrong.

SB
[Post edited 15 Jun 2019 20:05]

The report I heard said their were drones or other airborne objects (misiles?) flying toward the tanker.

Of course there are Iranian vessels in the gulf, look at the map they have a long gulf coastline with any number of ports along it, it would be suspicious if they didn't have ships in the area.

The straights are a very busy shipping lane, the berths are very busy, I would be very surprised if any
boat could approach any tanker without being spotted, because of the way in which the watch is kept.
Life through JC's eyes..... on 09:56 - Jun 16 with 3414 viewsNo9

Life through JC's eyes..... on 12:14 - Jun 15 by jimmyvet

But wouldn’t you do the same ? He finds the US and the West vile he sees Russia and Iran and any other state that is anti west as his friends so his response is completely predictable as he is a Marxist and will always remain a Marxist.

I don't think any western politicians makes up to the Rssians as much as Trump does - after all, he has a very alrge investments in Russia.
Which other western politician does?
Life through JC's eyes..... on 10:36 - Jun 16 with 3386 viewsChurchman

Life through JC's eyes..... on 08:59 - Jun 16 by BrixtonBlue

Disagreeing with him and his politics is fine. I personally like the idea of 'For the many, not the few,' but I can fully understand why some just want what's best for them.

But your bias shows up in everything you post about him. Most normal people, if they didn't know the man, would say in this instance his urging for caution is measured and sensible. But because it's Corbyn you attack it. That's bias!

Personally, I like the notion of for everyone. I do not believe in excluding anyone, including the few. I’d just make them pay their taxes/a bigger share.

I happen to think a slogan like that is unpleasant. I repeat, fundamentally disagreeing with Corbyn and momentum on just about everything is not bias. It is point of view.

I have not questioned your right to hang off every word of his and nor do I question whether you are a ‘normal person’ for doing so.
Life through JC's eyes..... on 11:09 - Jun 16 with 3357 viewsGlasgowBlue

Life through JC's eyes..... on 09:10 - Jun 16 by Bluefish

Dolly was complaining the other day about name calling.
[Post edited 16 Jun 2019 11:18]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Life through JC's eyes..... on 11:17 - Jun 16 with 3346 viewsBrixtonBlue

Life through JC's eyes..... on 10:36 - Jun 16 by Churchman

Personally, I like the notion of for everyone. I do not believe in excluding anyone, including the few. I’d just make them pay their taxes/a bigger share.

I happen to think a slogan like that is unpleasant. I repeat, fundamentally disagreeing with Corbyn and momentum on just about everything is not bias. It is point of view.

I have not questioned your right to hang off every word of his and nor do I question whether you are a ‘normal person’ for doing so.

I'm confused. You like the sentiment of 'For the many, not the few' but you think the slogan is unpleasant?

You don't need to repeat about disagreeing with Corbyn, that's fine. Attacking things because it's Corbyn, when you wouldn't attack someone else for the same thing, is bias.

I do not hang off every word he says, and I get tired of saying it. I fundamentally disagree with his stance over Europe. Doesn't matter how often I say it, people still keep repeating this nonsense that I worship him and agree with everything he says.

Life through JC's eyes..... on 11:20 - Jun 16 with 3342 viewsBrixtonBlue

Life through JC's eyes..... on 11:09 - Jun 16 by GlasgowBlue

I'll ask again seeing as you did your disappearing act yesterday;

What about France and Germany not accepting the evidence? You surely have the same vitriol for them?

What about the Japanese captain and his "strange discrepancy"?

What about Hunt saying they're not certain?

Forget about who's calling for caution - don't you think these are all grounds for NOT steaming in all guns blazing?!

Life through JC's eyes..... on 11:26 - Jun 16 with 3324 viewsballycastle

Life through JC's eyes..... on 08:59 - Jun 16 by BrixtonBlue

It is no coincidence that the country has become more divided since he and his extremist advisers have rose to prominence in the labour party,

'For the many, not the few' is a meaningless populist slogan when balanced against his glacier speed movements against the anti-Semites within his party.
Life through JC's eyes..... on 11:27 - Jun 16 with 3319 viewsBluefish

Life through JC's eyes..... on 11:09 - Jun 16 by GlasgowBlue

Standard behaviour

Life through JC's eyes..... on 11:41 - Jun 16 with 3282 viewsBrixtonBlue

Life through JC's eyes..... on 11:26 - Jun 16 by ballycastle

It is no coincidence that the country has become more divided since he and his extremist advisers have rose to prominence in the labour party,

'For the many, not the few' is a meaningless populist slogan when balanced against his glacier speed movements against the anti-Semites within his party.

The country is divided by Tory-caused Brexit!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024