Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Life through JC's eyes..... 12:05 - Jun 15 with 25744 viewshampstead_blue

Even when caught on camera JC wants to support his mates.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-48645280

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Life through JC's eyes..... on 11:54 - Jun 16 with 3558 viewsnoggin

Life through JC's eyes..... on 11:20 - Jun 16 by BrixtonBlue

I'll ask again seeing as you did your disappearing act yesterday;

What about France and Germany not accepting the evidence? You surely have the same vitriol for them?

What about the Japanese captain and his "strange discrepancy"?

What about Hunt saying they're not certain?

Forget about who's calling for caution - don't you think these are all grounds for NOT steaming in all guns blazing?!

Forget the evidence, let's just bomb some democracy into those bloody arabs innit.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Life through JC's eyes..... on 11:57 - Jun 16 with 3551 viewsFunge

Life through JC's eyes..... on 11:41 - Jun 16 by BrixtonBlue

The country is divided by Tory-caused Brexit!

.... and further enabled by the absolute absence of any coherent opposition, provided by this *diabolical* Labour party.

Stating that you 'disagree' with Corbyn over Europe makes your continued and vehement support for him in all other areas odd. Brexit is the single biggest issue faced by this country since the 1940s; it will impact upon the United Kingdom for several generations to come.

I cannot see that there is a distinction to be made between taking umbrage with Corbyn's Labour's stance on Brexit, and anything else that they might be doing. Honestly, we see higher levels of political discourse on here, that we do from the likes of Corbyn/ McDonnell/ Abbott...

Corbyn is a brilliant cheerleader, but an atrocious player.

And this is before one even addresses the whole anti-Semitism issue, which (for me) not only further illustrates Labour's incompetence, but also renders them disgusting.

My teenage self grew up admiring the likes of Corbyn, LIvingstone and so forth - look at the state of them now.

Fck Corbyn.
[Post edited 16 Jun 2019 11:57]
Life through JC's eyes..... on 11:58 - Jun 16 with 3549 viewsnoggin

Life through JC's eyes..... on 08:44 - Jun 16 by ElderGrizzly

“Don’t get many things wrong”, which implies we get some things wrong.

Which is exactly what you’ve shown and i’m not arguing. Humans are fallible. Shock...

However, you can’t base all your assessment of the work that is carried out on a few historical failures. I can guarantee there are many many thousands of people still alive because of the work they get right.

"I can guarantee there are many many thousands of people still alive because of the work they get right."

Or many thousands dead because the politicians didn't wait for the hard evidence.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Life through JC's eyes..... on 11:59 - Jun 16 with 3547 viewsjimmyvet

Life through JC's eyes..... on 09:56 - Jun 16 by No9

I don't think any western politicians makes up to the Rssians as much as Trump does - after all, he has a very alrge investments in Russia.
Which other western politician does?

Read again In Your tunnel vision of the great leader you have missed the point. I am not criticising him I am agreeing with his stance because of his ideological views at least he is consistent. He does hate the west he is a Marxist he wants power at all costs on his long held views so why is anybody surprised when he won’t criticise his Russian or Iranian friends and natural allies.
Life through JC's eyes..... on 12:01 - Jun 16 with 3540 viewsBrixtonBlue

Life through JC's eyes..... on 11:27 - Jun 16 by Bluefish

Standard behaviour

Step away from the moral high ground. You've come into this thread literally to have a pop at me. You almost got banned before for this kind of thing, maybe it's time you learnt your lesson.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Life through JC's eyes..... on 12:06 - Jun 16 with 3524 viewsBrixtonBlue

Life through JC's eyes..... on 11:57 - Jun 16 by Funge

.... and further enabled by the absolute absence of any coherent opposition, provided by this *diabolical* Labour party.

Stating that you 'disagree' with Corbyn over Europe makes your continued and vehement support for him in all other areas odd. Brexit is the single biggest issue faced by this country since the 1940s; it will impact upon the United Kingdom for several generations to come.

I cannot see that there is a distinction to be made between taking umbrage with Corbyn's Labour's stance on Brexit, and anything else that they might be doing. Honestly, we see higher levels of political discourse on here, that we do from the likes of Corbyn/ McDonnell/ Abbott...

Corbyn is a brilliant cheerleader, but an atrocious player.

And this is before one even addresses the whole anti-Semitism issue, which (for me) not only further illustrates Labour's incompetence, but also renders them disgusting.

My teenage self grew up admiring the likes of Corbyn, LIvingstone and so forth - look at the state of them now.

Fck Corbyn.
[Post edited 16 Jun 2019 11:57]

Wow, someone's angry.

There are lots of issues facing this country, Europe is just one of them. Of course there's a distinction. I vote for a variety of reasons, if you want to vote on one that's up to you. But there's nothing wrong with looking at various issues and who you think will improve them.

Why is it odd that I support him on a fair wage for young people, for example?

Let's not forget, it was the Tories who caused Brexit, not Corbyn/Labour.

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Life through JC's eyes..... on 12:10 - Jun 16 with 3520 viewsNo9

Life through JC's eyes..... on 11:59 - Jun 16 by jimmyvet

Read again In Your tunnel vision of the great leader you have missed the point. I am not criticising him I am agreeing with his stance because of his ideological views at least he is consistent. He does hate the west he is a Marxist he wants power at all costs on his long held views so why is anybody surprised when he won’t criticise his Russian or Iranian friends and natural allies.

Isn't it you who has tunnel vision?
Who hates the wesy Trump?
Is that why he has so much invested in Russia?
Life through JC's eyes..... on 12:12 - Jun 16 with 3519 viewsBluesquid

Which is exactly what you’ve shown and i’m not arguing. Humans are fallible. Shock...

However, you can’t base all your assessment of the work that is carried out on a few historical failures. I can guarantee there are many many thousands of people still alive because of the work they get right.

Yes but after the Iraq war intelligence debacle one would have expected an improvement in their field of expertise but oh no.

“It could not verify the actual threat to civilians posed by the Gaddafi regime; it selectively took elements of Muammar Gaddafi’s rhetoric at face value; and it failed to identify the militant Islamist extremist element in the rebellion. UK strategy was founded on erroneous assumptions and an incomplete understanding of the evidence.”

It finds the UK’s plans for reconstruction were founded on the same incomplete and inaccurate intelligence that informed the initial military intervention."

"A damning report by MPs condemns the 2011 military campaign for lacking both “accurate intelligence” and a coherent strategy for the aftermath of removing the dictator."

"The disastrous results were “political and economic collapse”, tribal warfare, the refugee crisis, widespread human rights abuses and the rise of Islamic State (IS) in North Africa, fuelled by weapons abandoned by the Gaddafi regime."

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/libya-david-cameron-isis-islamic-

How thing's going in Libya these days EG?

But hey, that's all in the past now, water under the bridge as they say.

Nothing to worry about now re dodgy intelligence, not on your nelly!
Not now we've got a member of the coalition responsible for systematically destroying the country and people of Yemen providing "evidence".
[Post edited 16 Jun 2019 12:21]
Login to get fewer ads

Life through JC's eyes..... on 12:16 - Jun 16 with 3515 viewsFunge

Life through JC's eyes..... on 12:06 - Jun 16 by BrixtonBlue

Wow, someone's angry.

There are lots of issues facing this country, Europe is just one of them. Of course there's a distinction. I vote for a variety of reasons, if you want to vote on one that's up to you. But there's nothing wrong with looking at various issues and who you think will improve them.

Why is it odd that I support him on a fair wage for young people, for example?

Let's not forget, it was the Tories who caused Brexit, not Corbyn/Labour.

We should all be angry. All our politicians are absymal.

There's precious little benefit on supporting a fair wage for young people, if they haven't got any jobs to go to. A hyperbolic extraction, perhaps, but that's where we're heading. Yet another pointless Corbyn-driven soundbite that sounds great in front of 50k caned festival goers, but actually means nothing under any form of scrutiny.

Your endorsement of Corbyn is a tacit endorsement of Brexit. It's as simple as that.
Life through JC's eyes..... on 12:23 - Jun 16 with 3494 viewsDarth_Koont

Life through JC's eyes..... on 12:16 - Jun 16 by Funge

There's precious little benefit on supporting a fair wage for young people, if they haven't got any jobs to go to. A hyperbolic extraction, perhaps, but that's where we're heading. Yet another pointless Corbyn-driven soundbite that sounds great in front of 50k caned festival goers, but actually means nothing under any form of scrutiny.

Your endorsement of Corbyn is a tacit endorsement of Brexit. It's as simple as that.

What do you mean by that? It's only in the last few months even the anti-Corbyn members of the Labour Party have adopted anything approaching a Remain position and even that's less than a forthright declaration.

Brexit has been a mess and a failing of our political system. Corbyn has his share of that blame. But it underlines an even deeper failing when the Leader of the Opposition is conveniently portrayed as the core problem.

We seem to have reached a kind of politics where it's "blame anyone and everyone but me".

Pronouns: He/Him

Life through JC's eyes..... on 12:27 - Jun 16 with 3484 viewsFunge

Life through JC's eyes..... on 12:23 - Jun 16 by Darth_Koont

What do you mean by that? It's only in the last few months even the anti-Corbyn members of the Labour Party have adopted anything approaching a Remain position and even that's less than a forthright declaration.

Brexit has been a mess and a failing of our political system. Corbyn has his share of that blame. But it underlines an even deeper failing when the Leader of the Opposition is conveniently portrayed as the core problem.

We seem to have reached a kind of politics where it's "blame anyone and everyone but me".

Sorry, DK, I'm not engaging.
Life through JC's eyes..... on 12:33 - Jun 16 with 3472 viewsDarth_Koont

Life through JC's eyes..... on 12:27 - Jun 16 by Funge

Sorry, DK, I'm not engaging.

You're telling me.

Pronouns: He/Him

Life through JC's eyes..... on 12:58 - Jun 16 with 3429 viewsBrixtonBlue

Life through JC's eyes..... on 12:16 - Jun 16 by Funge

So if I was a Tory, would I also be endorsing Brexit? Given that they created it.

I used my vote on Brexit in the referendum on Brexit. That's what it was for. When I vote in the next election I'll vote on a myriad of issues.

Of course, if a party came along with the same ethos and policies as Corbyn, but also promising to reverse Brexit, I would vote for them.

Realistically it's the Tories or Labour who will win the next election, and I desperately want to get rid of the Tories after what they've done to this country over the last few years. It's time to give Labour a go. Who honestly wants more of what we have now?! And probably with Boris in charge as well! Jesus!

Life through JC's eyes..... on 13:06 - Jun 16 with 3410 viewsJ2BLUE

I hope they collectively have a better strike rate than you when making predictions

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Life through JC's eyes..... on 13:32 - Jun 16 with 3374 viewsElderGrizzly

Life through JC's eyes..... on 13:06 - Jun 16 by J2BLUE

I hope they collectively have a better strike rate than you when making predictions

At least we are in careers that have the chance to make a difference I guess.

Life through JC's eyes..... on 13:35 - Jun 16 with 3365 viewsJ2BLUE

Life through JC's eyes..... on 13:32 - Jun 16 by ElderGrizzly

At least we are in careers that have the chance to make a difference I guess.

I knew that was coming

I hope the difference you make it making the coffee for people who actually get things right

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Life through JC's eyes..... on 13:38 - Jun 16 with 3357 viewsballycastle

Life through JC's eyes..... on 11:41 - Jun 16 by BrixtonBlue

The country is divided by Tory-caused Brexit!

A Brexit that could have been stopped in it's tracks if JC had of not sat on his hands in the lead up to the vote, he is an incompetent, and yes so are the Tories.
Life through JC's eyes..... on 13:54 - Jun 16 with 3322 viewsBobbyDazzler

Life through JC's eyes..... on 13:38 - Jun 16 by ballycastle

A Brexit that could have been stopped in it's tracks if JC had of not sat on his hands in the lead up to the vote, he is an incompetent, and yes so are the Tories.

Corbyn enemy to the uk
Life through JC's eyes..... on 14:01 - Jun 16 with 3300 viewswkj

Life through JC's eyes..... on 13:54 - Jun 16 by BobbyDazzler

Corbyn enemy to the uk

That is a fairly grim outlook

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Life through JC's eyes..... on 14:04 - Jun 16 with 3287 viewsGlasgowBlue

Life through JC's eyes..... on 11:54 - Jun 16 by noggin

Forget the evidence, let's just bomb some democracy into those bloody arabs innit.

FYI Iranians are not “Arabs”. And I haven’t seen anyone on here suggesting we bomb anyone.

This lesson was brought to you FOC.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Life through JC's eyes..... on 14:12 - Jun 16 with 3267 viewsNo9

How could brexit have been stopped in its tracks?
Life through JC's eyes..... on 15:03 - Jun 16 with 3208 viewsBrixtonBlue

As I've said before, blaming Corbyn for Brexit is like blaming the fireman for the fire.

Life through JC's eyes..... on 15:06 - Jun 16 with 3201 viewsBrixtonBlue

Life through JC's eyes..... on 11:20 - Jun 16 by BrixtonBlue

I'll ask again seeing as you did your disappearing act yesterday;

What about France and Germany not accepting the evidence? You surely have the same vitriol for them?

What about the Japanese captain and his "strange discrepancy"?

What about Hunt saying they're not certain?

Forget about who's calling for caution - don't you think these are all grounds for NOT steaming in all guns blazing?!

Glasgow Blue, always swerving.

Life through JC's eyes..... on 15:08 - Jun 16 with 3198 viewsStokieBlue

Life through JC's eyes..... on 12:12 - Jun 16 by Bluesquid

Yes but after the Iraq war intelligence debacle one would have expected an improvement in their field of expertise but oh no.

“It could not verify the actual threat to civilians posed by the Gaddafi regime; it selectively took elements of Muammar Gaddafi’s rhetoric at face value; and it failed to identify the militant Islamist extremist element in the rebellion. UK strategy was founded on erroneous assumptions and an incomplete understanding of the evidence.”

It finds the UK’s plans for reconstruction were founded on the same incomplete and inaccurate intelligence that informed the initial military intervention."

"A damning report by MPs condemns the 2011 military campaign for lacking both “accurate intelligence” and a coherent strategy for the aftermath of removing the dictator."

"The disastrous results were “political and economic collapse”, tribal warfare, the refugee crisis, widespread human rights abuses and the rise of Islamic State (IS) in North Africa, fuelled by weapons abandoned by the Gaddafi regime."

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/libya-david-cameron-isis-islamic-

How thing's going in Libya these days EG?

But hey, that's all in the past now, water under the bridge as they say.

Nothing to worry about now re dodgy intelligence, not on your nelly!
Not now we've got a member of the coalition responsible for systematically destroying the country and people of Yemen providing "evidence".
[Post edited 16 Jun 2019 12:21]

"Nothing to worry about now re dodgy intelligence, not on your nelly!

I don't agree with virtually anything the Saudi's do but this is very one sided. Where is the condemnation for the Iranians supplying the houthis with missiles and weapons in order to attack the Saudis and prolong the fighting in Yemen? In fact their supplying of those groups was what started the fighting in Yemen wasn't it? You seem to see a lot from only one side and seem to really dislike the west. You stick the boot in every time you can whilst you seem to give other regimes a totally free pass.

I've asked numerous times - why is that?

As Elder pointed out, you literally have no idea how many plots and attacks have been averted by the intelligence forces, you just like to stick the boot in wherever you can. Sometimes it's legitimate but you literally give them no credit for anything.

SB
[Post edited 16 Jun 2019 15:10]

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Life through JC's eyes..... on 15:09 - Jun 16 with 3197 viewsBrixtonBlue

Life through JC's eyes..... on 14:04 - Jun 16 by GlasgowBlue

FYI Iranians are not “Arabs”. And I haven’t seen anyone on here suggesting we bomb anyone.

This lesson was brought to you FOC.

He was clearly playing the role of how some people think.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024