Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Will the club be offering a package for the Germany trip ??? 14:28 - Jun 15 with 2164 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

If so, any idea when this will be announced ?

Or just for reference anyone else willing to share how they plan to get there and places to stay etc??

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Will the club be offering a package for the Germany trip ??? on 15:18 - Jun 15 with 2113 viewsTIB

I’ll be driving via Calais. Stopped in Gent and Eindhoven when we did Dusseldorf before...undecided where to stop this time, thinking Cologne.

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

Will the club be offering a package for the Germany trip ??? on 15:20 - Jun 15 with 2109 viewswkj

Will the club be offering a package for the Germany trip ??? on 15:18 - Jun 15 by TIB

I’ll be driving via Calais. Stopped in Gent and Eindhoven when we did Dusseldorf before...undecided where to stop this time, thinking Cologne.

I'm sorry you're having to drive with callis

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Will the club be offering a package for the Germany trip ??? on 17:48 - Jun 15 with 2021 viewslinhdi

Probably no club trip as it's just one game.

We're staying in Dusseldorf and going to the game on the Fortuna fans' bus. I know some are staying in Meppen, which is nowhere near anywhere. And Dusseldorf is a fine place for a few beers.

There are direct trains from Dusseldorf (and Cologne, I think), Muenster is closer with more frequent trains.

Fly to Cologne or Dusseldorf, but be aware that Ryanair fly to Weeze (60 miles away) but have the cheek to call it Dusseldorf. Some are flying to Bremen, which connects by train to Meppen it seems, but the matchday connection is tight per other posts on here.

One is doing the Stena Rail Sail deal, which gets you to within a bus ride of Meppen for £55 sgl.

Some are driving via Harwich - Hook, some via Calais, someone suggested Dunkirk.
Will the club be offering a package for the Germany trip ??? on 19:18 - Jun 15 with 1949 viewsDerryfromBury

Will the club be offering a package for the Germany trip ??? on 15:18 - Jun 15 by TIB

We to will be driving via Calais in a motorhome and stopping on route . Do you know where I can get tickets for this game, please.
Will the club be offering a package for the Germany trip ??? on 20:35 - Jun 15 with 1886 viewsSitfcB

Will the club be offering a package for the Germany trip ??? on 17:48 - Jun 15 by linhdi

We're staying in Dusseldorf and going to the game on the Fortuna fans' bus. I know some are staying in Meppen, which is nowhere near anywhere. And Dusseldorf is a fine place for a few beers.

There are direct trains from Dusseldorf (and Cologne, I think), Muenster is closer with more frequent trains.

Fly to Cologne or Dusseldorf, but be aware that Ryanair fly to Weeze (60 miles away) but have the cheek to call it Dusseldorf. Some are flying to Bremen, which connects by train to Meppen it seems, but the matchday connection is tight per other posts on here.

One is doing the Stena Rail Sail deal, which gets you to within a bus ride of Meppen for £55 sgl.

Some are driving via Harwich - Hook, some via Calais, someone suggested Dunkirk.

They said they’re doing travel packages and will announce ASAP.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Will the club be offering a package for the Germany trip ??? on 22:33 - Jun 15 with 1812 viewsTractorCam

Will the club be offering a package for the Germany trip ??? on 20:35 - Jun 15 by SitfcB

They said they’re doing travel packages and will announce ASAP.

They've since announced that it's very unlikely due to the costs being too high. Doesn't look good on them to try and brush it under the carpet.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Will the club be offering a package for the Germany trip ??? on 22:34 - Jun 15 with 1811 viewsTractorCam

Will the club be offering a package for the Germany trip ??? on 17:48 - Jun 15 by linhdi

I was thinking of going on the bus, do you know if there are still places?

Will the club be offering a package for the Germany trip ??? on 06:13 - Jun 16 with 1740 viewsbrogansnose

Will the club be offering a package for the Germany trip ??? on 19:18 - Jun 15 by DerryfromBury

We to will be driving via Calais in a motorhome and stopping on route . Do you know where I can get tickets for this game, please.

There is a link on the Towen website which recomends the Exxon stand.

https://tickets-svmeppen.reservix.de/tickets-interwetten-cup-in-meppen-haensch-a

Does anyone know which of the three sections we are likely to congregate in ? Doesn't look like the middle one.
Login to get fewer ads

Will the club be offering a package for the Germany trip ??? on 07:21 - Jun 16 with 1713 viewstextbackup

Will the club be offering a package for the Germany trip ??? on 22:33 - Jun 15 by TractorCam

They've since announced that it's very unlikely due to the costs being too high. Doesn't look good on them to try and brush it under the carpet.

why should club sort peoples travel? if you don't have the brain cells to book trip online you shouldn't really be leaving the house

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Will the club be offering a package for the Germany trip ??? on 09:21 - Jun 16 with 1650 viewslinhdi

Will the club be offering a package for the Germany trip ??? on 22:34 - Jun 15 by TractorCam

I was thinking of going on the bus, do you know if there are still places?

Ulli or Freddie will know. Email derhildener@derhildener.com to find out. They will need your full name, date of birth and address, and they'll send a payment link.
Will the club be offering a package for the Germany trip ??? on 10:35 - Jun 16 with 1615 viewsTractorCam

Will the club be offering a package for the Germany trip ??? on 07:21 - Jun 16 by textbackup

why should club sort peoples travel? if you don't have the brain cells to book trip online you shouldn't really be leaving the house

No I agree, but they kind of advertised it so people would have relied on this. Like you say it isn't exactly difficult to book these things.

Will the club be offering a package for the Germany trip ??? on 12:19 - Jun 16 with 1553 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Will the club be offering a package for the Germany trip ??? on 10:35 - Jun 16 by TractorCam

No I agree, but they kind of advertised it so people would have relied on this. Like you say it isn't exactly difficult to book these things.

Actually I was more interested to see if they were going to do anything with the prices or if they were going to make it easier why would people not be interested.

You two can come off the High horse now.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024