Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can't find the 'Lies' thread so I am going to have to start a new one 21:01 - Jun 15 with 1482 viewsWeWereZombies

Poll: Luton or Dubai ?

Can't find the 'Lies' thread so I am going to have to start a new one on 21:05 - Jun 15 with 1475 viewswkj

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Can't find the 'Lies' thread so I am going to have to start a new one on 21:12 - Jun 15 with 1454 viewsjeera

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Can't find the 'Lies' thread so I am going to have to start a new one on 21:18 - Jun 15 with 1442 viewscaught-in-limbo

#toxic
Poll: BREXIT - Hard, soft, phantom ...

Can't find the 'Lies' thread so I am going to have to start a new one on 21:19 - Jun 15 with 1437 viewsfooters

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Can't find the 'Lies' thread so I am going to have to start a new one on 21:24 - Jun 15 with 1430 viewswkj

[Post edited 15 Jun 2019 21:48]

Crybaby

Can't find the 'Lies' thread so I am going to have to start a new one on 21:41 - Jun 15 with 1399 viewsWeWereZombies

Can't find the 'Lies' thread so I am going to have to start a new one on 21:24 - Jun 15 by wkj

Well , thanks for that. Couldn't you have put some kind of warning before the clip to help those of us who just play the YouTube to hear new music. footers is redeemed and the order sent out to Agent Fergal to obtain his rendition on one of that operative's many vessels is rescinded due to the need for swift action in redeployment to prevent another one of these posts.

[Post edited 15 Jun 2019 21:46]

Can't find the 'Lies' thread so I am going to have to start a new one on 21:48 - Jun 15 with 1380 viewswkj

Can't find the 'Lies' thread so I am going to have to start a new one on 21:41 - Jun 15 by WeWereZombies

Well , thanks for that. Couldn't you have put some kind of warning before the clip to help those of us who just play the YouTube to hear new music. footers is redeemed and the order sent out to Agent Fergal to obtain his rendition on one of that operative's many vessels is rescinded due to the need for swift action in redeployment to prevent another one of these posts.

[Post edited 15 Jun 2019 21:46]

fixed

Crybaby

Can't find the 'Lies' thread so I am going to have to start a new one on 21:53 - Jun 15 with 1369 viewsSpruceMoose

Can't find the 'Lies' thread so I am going to have to start a new one on 21:24 - Jun 15 by wkj

User Moderator?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Login to get fewer ads

Can't find the 'Lies' thread so I am going to have to start a new one on 21:54 - Jun 15 with 1368 viewswkj

Can't find the 'Lies' thread so I am going to have to start a new one on 21:53 - Jun 15 by SpruceMoose

User Moderator?

Crybaby

Can't find the 'Lies' thread so I am going to have to start a new one on 22:04 - Jun 15 with 1346 viewsWeWereZombies

Can't find the 'Lies' thread so I am going to have to start a new one on 21:54 - Jun 15 by wkj

Self regulation is the way forward, look how well it has worked with the tabloids...

Can't find the 'Lies' thread so I am going to have to start a new one on 22:06 - Jun 15 with 1336 viewswkj

Can't find the 'Lies' thread so I am going to have to start a new one on 22:04 - Jun 15 by WeWereZombies

Self regulation is the way forward, look how well it has worked with the tabloids...

Tabloids being quite appropriate given the thread title

btw

Crybaby

Can't find the 'Lies' thread so I am going to have to start a new one on 22:10 - Jun 15 with 1322 viewsWeWereZombies

Can't find the 'Lies' thread so I am going to have to start a new one on 21:53 - Jun 15 by SpruceMoose

User Moderator?

No, yous a moderator

Can't find the 'Lies' thread so I am going to have to start a new one on 22:38 - Jun 15 with 1280 viewsjeera

Can't find the 'Lies' thread so I am going to have to start a new one on 22:10 - Jun 15 by WeWereZombies

No, yous a moderator

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Can't find the 'Lies' thread so I am going to have to start a new one on 23:08 - Jun 15 with 1254 viewsRyorry

post edited by a used moderator

[Post edited 15 Jun 2019 23:11]

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024