Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trump is a classless prick #2654789245 08:51 - Jun 16 with 4852 viewsHerbivore

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-48651131

Using the deaths of three young people to further a feud? Retweeting the vile Katie Hopkins, whose tweet contains some blatant dog whistling? It shouldn't be acceptable behaviour for someone in his position. If we had any leader with any backbone in government they would take a vocal stand against his behaviour. To stay silent tacitly condones his behaviour.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Trump is a classless prick #2654789245 on 14:16 - Jun 16 with 975 viewsSpruceMoose

Trump is a classless prick #2654789245 on 13:14 - Jun 16 by BrixtonBlue

Also, as it says in the article, New York's murder rate is double that of London's. Maybe Trump should look a little closer to home.

Just like to point out that while that is correct the murder rates for both cities are exceeding low given their population size.

Also, most murder in NY is incredibly poor people murdering incredibly poor people in far flung neighbourhoods. This is obviously terrible, but is little different to tourists getting murdered in Union Square in cold blood.
[Post edited 16 Jun 2019 14:18]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Trump is a classless prick #2654789245 on 14:17 - Jun 16 with 974 viewsSpruceMoose

Trump is a classless prick #2654789245 on 13:53 - Jun 16 by Ftnfwest

Likewise nobody on here would have had a go at Trump if he’d had a go at Boris in the same way as he has at Khan.

But he hasn't. Your example never happened.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Trump is a classless prick #2654789245 on 14:35 - Jun 16 with 952 viewsBlueBadger

Trump is a classless prick #2654789245 on 13:53 - Jun 16 by Ftnfwest

Likewise nobody on here would have had a go at Trump if he’d had a go at Boris in the same way as he has at Khan.

Manly because Kahn is competent and basically decent. Which Boris isn't.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Trump is a classless prick #2654789245 on 15:28 - Jun 16 with 916 viewsBlueBoots

"To stay silent tacitly condones his behaviour"

Too right, pal...

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/jun/20/donald-trump-silence-londo

Poll: My morning poo-poo took 3 flushes to clear. Who do I call?

Trump is a classless prick #2654789245 on 15:48 - Jun 16 with 902 viewsBrixtonBlue

Trump is a classless prick #2654789245 on 14:16 - Jun 16 by SpruceMoose

Just like to point out that while that is correct the murder rates for both cities are exceeding low given their population size.

Also, most murder in NY is incredibly poor people murdering incredibly poor people in far flung neighbourhoods. This is obviously terrible, but is little different to tourists getting murdered in Union Square in cold blood.
[Post edited 16 Jun 2019 14:18]

Sorry I don't know where Union Square is, or anything about tourists getting murdered there in cold blood.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Trump is a classless prick #2654789245 on 15:49 - Jun 16 with 894 viewsSpruceMoose

Trump is a classless prick #2654789245 on 15:48 - Jun 16 by BrixtonBlue

Sorry I don't know where Union Square is, or anything about tourists getting murdered there in cold blood.

You will do soon... Mark my words...

Trump is a classless prick #2654789245 on 15:57 - Jun 16 with 882 viewsBrixtonBlue

Trump is a classless prick #2654789245 on 15:49 - Jun 16 by SpruceMoose

You will do soon... Mark my words...

Seriously, I did a quick google search and there are loads of Union Squares.

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Trump is a classless prick #2654789245 on 16:01 - Jun 16 with 876 viewsSpruceMoose

Trump is a classless prick #2654789245 on 15:57 - Jun 16 by BrixtonBlue

Seriously, I did a quick google search and there are loads of Union Squares.

Say what? Google Union Square NYC and it's the top result.

Login to get fewer ads

Trump is a classless prick #2654789245 on 16:05 - Jun 16 with 871 viewsBrixtonBlue

Trump is a classless prick #2654789245 on 16:01 - Jun 16 by SpruceMoose

Say what? Google Union Square NYC and it's the top result.

Well I didn't add NYC because I didn't know it was there, as I said!

If you just google Union Square there are loads.

What point are you making?

Trump is a classless prick #2654789245 on 16:14 - Jun 16 with 861 viewsSpruceMoose

Trump is a classless prick #2654789245 on 16:05 - Jun 16 by BrixtonBlue

Well I didn't add NYC because I didn't know it was there, as I said!

If you just google Union Square there are loads.

What point are you making?

That neither London nor New York are remotely what should be considered dangerous, and the people who say they are either have an axe to grind or have never left their little hamlet.

My point is that neither city is a war zone where tourists are getting gunned down for their wallets in touristy locations like Union Square or Trafalgar Square. The murder is mainly suffered by poor people in areas you wouldn't go unless you lived there. That's what needs to be resolved.
[Post edited 16 Jun 2019 16:26]

Trump is a classless prick #2654789245 on 16:49 - Jun 16 with 838 viewsBrixtonBlue

Trump is a classless prick #2654789245 on 16:14 - Jun 16 by SpruceMoose

That neither London nor New York are remotely what should be considered dangerous, and the people who say they are either have an axe to grind or have never left their little hamlet.

My point is that neither city is a war zone where tourists are getting gunned down for their wallets in touristy locations like Union Square or Trafalgar Square. The murder is mainly suffered by poor people in areas you wouldn't go unless you lived there. That's what needs to be resolved.
[Post edited 16 Jun 2019 16:26]

Fair enough. If I get murdered in Union Square in a couple of weeks you're going to have egg on your face!

Trump is a classless prick #2654789245 on 17:14 - Jun 16 with 812 viewsSpruceMoose

Trump is a classless prick #2654789245 on 16:49 - Jun 16 by BrixtonBlue

Fair enough. If I get murdered in Union Square in a couple of weeks you're going to have egg on your face!

Think of the sweet sympathy upvotes I'll get though!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024