Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Question for the betting types 09:41 - Jun 16 with 965 viewssundaze

What odds should I be looking for when I place a bet on Town finishing above Nodge in the Championship in 2020/21 ?
Time to be positive, look forward and believe that karma has to let us Town fans enjoy better times, starting this season.
Question for the betting types on 09:45 - Jun 16 with 949 viewsbackwaywhen

Highly unlikely you would be able to lay that bet this early , I would expect to get at least 25s on that nearer the end of this season , if it looks likely the scenario will play out !
Question for the betting types on 09:45 - Jun 16 with 948 viewsjacko77

33s
Question for the betting types on 09:49 - Jun 16 with 927 viewssundaze

Question for the betting types on 09:45 - Jun 16 by backwaywhen

Highly unlikely you would be able to lay that bet this early , I would expect to get at least 25s on that nearer the end of this season , if it looks likely the scenario will play out !

I thought it was possible to bet on anything nowadays. If I wait until end of season that must reduce the odds big time.
Question for the betting types on 09:50 - Jun 16 with 925 viewssundaze

Question for the betting types on 09:45 - Jun 16 by jacko77

33s

Really? I was hoping for better than that.
Question for the betting types on 09:52 - Jun 16 with 917 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Question for the betting types on 09:50 - Jun 16 by sundaze

Really? I was hoping for better than that.

50s then.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Question for the betting types on 09:53 - Jun 16 with 916 viewsbackwaywhen

Question for the betting types on 09:49 - Jun 16 by sundaze

I thought it was possible to bet on anything nowadays. If I wait until end of season that must reduce the odds big time.

Seek and you may well find .
Question for the betting types on 10:12 - Jun 16 with 889 viewsJ2BLUE

First of all a bookie is very unlikely to lay that bet but it can be done. If we look at what you actually want to bet on it is: Ipswich promotion x Norwich relegation x Ipswich season match bet versus Norwich.

We are best priced 7/4 for promotion and they are best priced evens for relegation. That is 5.5/1 for the double which you could bet on. If you win you could roll it over on to the season match bet which is never priced that generously. We would likely be 2/1 ish would give you odds of 33/2 (17.5) for the unlikely treble.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Question for the betting types on 10:23 - Jun 16 with 870 viewssundaze

Question for the betting types on 10:12 - Jun 16 by J2BLUE

First of all a bookie is very unlikely to lay that bet but it can be done. If we look at what you actually want to bet on it is: Ipswich promotion x Norwich relegation x Ipswich season match bet versus Norwich.

We are best priced 7/4 for promotion and they are best priced evens for relegation. That is 5.5/1 for the double which you could bet on. If you win you could roll it over on to the season match bet which is never priced that generously. We would likely be 2/1 ish would give you odds of 33/2 (17.5) for the unlikely treble.

Thank you. I guess it would be best to go to a high street bookies in Ipswich to try and place this bet.
Not sure what I was expecting, but I was hoping for better odds than you have worked out.
I will look into it over the summer and see what happens.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024