Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Katie Hopkins 09:54 - Jun 16 with 5047 viewsBlueNomad

Openly racist in her tweet about Sadiq Khan which then revs up Trump. Calling our capital Londonistan is disgusting.
Katie Hopkins on 22:09 - Jun 16 with 1277 viewsGeoffSentence

Katie Hopkins on 22:08 - Jun 16 by Herbivore

Yes, yes you are.

Balls

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Katie Hopkins on 22:20 - Jun 16 with 1249 viewsfooters

Katie Hopkins on 20:48 - Jun 16 by BloomBlue

I know of an individual who took ketamine got into a car drove like a mad man smashed into another car and killed the 19 year driver of that car. The keratime taker survived, wish he had overdosed on it before he got into that car and killed an innocent person

Whoops!

I had my seatbelt on, swear down :)

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Katie Hopkins on 22:34 - Jun 16 with 1217 viewsRyorry

Katie Hopkins on 22:20 - Jun 16 by footers

Whoops!

I had my seatbelt on, swear down :)

Bloots, your account's been hacked

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Katie Hopkins on 22:37 - Jun 16 with 1212 viewsWeWereZombies

Katie Hopkins on 22:34 - Jun 16 by Ryorry

Bloots, your account's been hacked

Well, well, well. Just knew you would not be able to resist contributing to a thread with your name on it...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Katie Hopkins on 22:50 - Jun 16 with 1186 viewsRyorry

Katie Hopkins on 22:37 - Jun 16 by WeWereZombies

Well, well, well. Just knew you would not be able to resist contributing to a thread with your name on it...

Hah!

I'd be quite pleased if I could manage to be as succinct as he is tho, would save me hours n hours of writing long tracts!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

HANG ON A FECKIN minute... on 23:19 - Jun 16 with 1166 viewsunstableblue

... the President of the United States is retweeting and giving credence to Katie Hopkins!!! Jesus, the world has gone mad.

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Katie Hopkins on 14:00 - Jun 17 with 1024 viewsSpruceMoose

And now we know Hunt agrees with her 150%.

The bloke is vermin.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Katie Hopkins on 16:26 - Jun 17 with 963 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

I do not like Khan whatsoever

However, putting that to one side for a moment, Trump retweeting Katie Hopkins is just not acceptable. I don't know how his twitter account actually works, I assume he isn't just sitting in the west wing with his iPhone but I might be wrong. I was quite vocal on here about Corbyn and Khan's behavior on the recent visit so I will also address this nonsense.

As POTUS surely his press office must vet, advise or know about such matters?! I guess there are two scenarios. We all know he hates Khan and vice versa but

1) They are completely clueless about who KH is and what she stands for (possible) but no excuse
2) They know exactly what KH is about and they are just using her rhetoric attack Khan (also possible) and probably more likely

Either way there is no way the leader of the free world should be retweeting racist parasites like that for a personal squabble. What is going on.
Login to get fewer ads

Katie Hopkins on 16:28 - Jun 17 with 955 viewsGeoffSentence

Katie Hopkins on 16:26 - Jun 17 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

However, putting that to one side for a moment, Trump retweeting Katie Hopkins is just not acceptable. I don't know how his twitter account actually works, I assume he isn't just sitting in the west wing with his iPhone but I might be wrong. I was quite vocal on here about Corbyn and Khan's behavior on the recent visit so I will also address this nonsense.

As POTUS surely his press office must vet, advise or know about such matters?! I guess there are two scenarios. We all know he hates Khan and vice versa but

1) They are completely clueless about who KH is and what she stands for (possible) but no excuse
2) They know exactly what KH is about and they are just using her rhetoric attack Khan (also possible) and probably more likely

Either way there is no way the leader of the free world should be retweeting racist parasites like that for a personal squabble. What is going on.

He has form for this sort of thing, retweeting some racist Britain First posts and later claiming that he did not know anything about the organisation. So I would not put it past him to retweet KH even though he hadn't a clue who she was.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Katie Hopkins on 16:31 - Jun 17 with 944 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Katie Hopkins on 16:28 - Jun 17 by GeoffSentence

He has form for this sort of thing, retweeting some racist Britain First posts and later claiming that he did not know anything about the organisation. So I would not put it past him to retweet KH even though he hadn't a clue who she was.

He didn't know what the NHS was so I doubt he know much about Hopkins but surely his tweets get vetted my his press office. I'd like to know how this all works.
Katie Hopkins on 16:36 - Jun 17 with 934 viewsHerbivore

Katie Hopkins on 16:28 - Jun 17 by GeoffSentence

He's spoken positively about her in the past I believe so he knows who she is to an extent.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Katie Hopkins on 16:37 - Jun 17 with 933 viewsHerbivore

Katie Hopkins on 16:26 - Jun 17 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Why do you dislike Khan?

Katie Hopkins on 16:45 - Jun 17 with 926 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Katie Hopkins on 16:37 - Jun 17 by Herbivore

Why do you dislike Khan?

Tell me what's to like?

He's weak and hides away. Terrible record on crime under his watch as well.
Katie Hopkins on 16:47 - Jun 17 with 918 viewsHerbivore

Katie Hopkins on 16:45 - Jun 17 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Tell me what's to like?

He's weak and hides away. Terrible record on crime under his watch as well.

He doesn't hide away, he's very visible. The homicide rate is down so far this year but the reasons for its increase are complex and can't be pinned on just one individual.

Katie Hopkins on 17:14 - Jun 17 with 886 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Katie Hopkins on 16:47 - Jun 17 by Herbivore

He doesn't hide away, he's very visible. The homicide rate is down so far this year but the reasons for its increase are complex and can't be pinned on just one individual.

Only from the record high last year last year when he was also in charge.

Complex or not he is the mayor or the city, got rid of stop and search and he (used to at least), dodge interviews. He's weak, spends too much time spouting about diversity rather than getting involved on a street level it is needed. Anyway I said I was putting this aside but obviously you couldn't.
Katie Hopkins on 17:21 - Jun 17 with 863 viewsHerbivore

Katie Hopkins on 17:14 - Jun 17 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Only from the record high last year last year when he was also in charge.

Complex or not he is the mayor or the city, got rid of stop and search and he (used to at least), dodge interviews. He's weak, spends too much time spouting about diversity rather than getting involved on a street level it is needed. Anyway I said I was putting this aside but obviously you couldn't.

You started your post by flagging a significant dislike for him. I'm curious as to why. Your post above contains a number of factual inaccuracies by the way.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024