Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Not a great year thus far for Boeing 10:18 - Jun 16 with 816 viewsStokieBlue

Pilots raising concerns about the 787.

It's actually a rather lovely plane (the windows freak me out a bit) but they need to address these concerns ASAP. They are losing trust.

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2019/jun/15/boeing-dreamliner-b787-safety-f

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Not a great year thus far for Boeing on 10:20 - Jun 16 with 802 viewswkj

Boeing having such a poor run of later has really started to take its toll on one of their hubs. Wichita KS is home to significant Boeing, Cessna and Ratheon manufacturing plants and the job security has been paper thin for a long time, this just has people in more of a anxious position.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Not a great year thus far for Boeing on 10:49 - Jun 16 with 759 viewsNo9

With Boeing people sitting on the board of regulators it should be enough to worry anyone.
Not a great year thus far for Boeing on 10:52 - Jun 16 with 754 viewsRegencyBlue

Looks to me as if somewhere in the higher management of Boeing decisions have been taken which have compromised safety, presumably in an attempt to cut costs.

Only one way that was ever going to end in the aviation industry!
Not a great year thus far for Boeing on 11:19 - Jun 16 with 712 viewsNo9

Not a great year thus far for Boeing on 10:52 - Jun 16 by RegencyBlue

Looks to me as if somewhere in the higher management of Boeing decisions have been taken which have compromised safety, presumably in an attempt to cut costs.

Only one way that was ever going to end in the aviation industry!

There are a number of Boeing employees sitting on the FAA, this only came to light after the 737 MAX crashes.
The implication, which helped to hit Boeing shares is that Boeing employees inspection ,as regulators on airworthiness isn't a good idea.

Of course your point is a good one if Boeing employees can flag through saftey issues to save their employers money.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024