Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wonder if Mourinho will go back to Chelsea... 14:31 - Jun 16 with 1700 viewsSitfcB

...again?!

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Wonder if Mourinho will go back to Chelsea... on 14:33 - Jun 16 with 1701 viewsSitfcB

Lampard is 1/20 with the bookies. Eugh.

Way to early for him to go there.

Won’t last long and will mess up his managerial career.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Wonder if Mourinho will go back to Chelsea... on 17:17 - Jun 16 with 1573 viewsronnyd

Jose has lost the plot recently. Was a breath of fresh air when he first arrived in the Prem. Still relatively young so could rise again.
Wonder if Mourinho will go back to Chelsea... on 20:30 - Jun 16 with 1496 viewsBigManBlue

Not a chance mate.

Friend of mine knows his housekeeper, she told him that Jose’s convinced Lambo will be gone by Christmas so he’s laying low for now and holding out for his dream move.

I think the phrase is ‘def info’.

Poll: If Bart stays, who's no. 1?

Wonder if Mourinho will go back to Chelsea... on 20:44 - Jun 16 with 1468 viewschristiand

He needs money to build a side, Chelsea under a current transfer embargo makes that impossible unless the ruling is overturned. He’s not got a great track record promoting youth.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Wonder if Mourinho will go back to Chelsea... on 20:45 - Jun 16 with 1468 viewsBloomBlue

I don't think the Chelsea fans will want him back. Not sure a large percentage want Lampard but that seems to be purely because he's legend in their eyes when he left as a player and if he comes back as Manager and it all goes wrong it will tarnish is legend status.
Wonder if Mourinho will go back to Chelsea... on 21:04 - Jun 16 with 1446 viewsxrayspecs

Wonder if Mourinho will go back to Chelsea... on 14:33 - Jun 16 by SitfcB

Lampard wont go to Chelsea at this stage if he has any sense. He needs more than a season before taking a big job where the players will down tools if they do not like you. He needs to have achieved as a manager to get respect in the changing room.

Not sure who would want to go to Chelsea if they are unable to sign new players and having sold Hazard. Plus Ambramovich uncertainty. Much better options for the better managers.

Chelsea to finish outside top 4 next season.
Wonder if Mourinho will go back to Chelsea... on 08:07 - Jun 17 with 1332 viewschicoazul

Wouldnt be surprised. Chelsea are insurgents again rather than top dogs which is always best for Mourinho. Although I think he will go to Napoli.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Wonder if Mourinho will go back to Chelsea... on 09:27 - Jun 17 with 1253 viewsCoco

Wonder if Mourinho will go back to Chelsea... on 21:04 - Jun 16 by xrayspecs

Lampard wont go to Chelsea at this stage if he has any sense. He needs more than a season before taking a big job where the players will down tools if they do not like you. He needs to have achieved as a manager to get respect in the changing room.

Not sure who would want to go to Chelsea if they are unable to sign new players and having sold Hazard. Plus Ambramovich uncertainty. Much better options for the better managers.

Chelsea to finish outside top 4 next season.

Pep
Ancelotti
Conte
Zidane
Deschamps
Capello
Dalglish
Souness
Cruyff
Magilton

Sometimes a manager is just a good fit. He has massive experience in football at the very top and may just be able to motivate a squad full of talent. It’s not black and white.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Login to get fewer ads

Wonder if Mourinho will go back to Chelsea... on 12:52 - Jun 17 with 1158 viewsvilanovablue

Alternatively he may get time due to the tr
Wonder if Mourinho will go back to Chelsea... on 13:10 - Jun 17 with 1129 viewsOldsmoker

I'm not sure Abramovich would enjoy hearing reports about "Frank Lampards" Chelsea.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024