Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Think I'd have preferred the Bangkok gig, if I'm honest 10:12 - Jun 17 with 1309 viewsSWGF

"From Bangkok to Ho Chi Minh City, the 2019/20 Round One draw now stops at a popular London supermarket chain. Live from Morrisons, Colindale at 7pm on Thursday 20 June"

https://www.efl.com/news/2019/june/201920-carabao-cup-round-one-draw-details

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Think I'd have preferred the Bangkok gig, if I'm honest on 10:22 - Jun 17 with 1266 viewsJackSted

imaging trying to buy a pack of Johnny's and seeing John Barnes pull out the number 69 across the isle
[Post edited 17 Jun 2019 10:23]

TWTD Supervillain
Poll: Is Lambert the right man for the job?

Think I'd have preferred the Bangkok gig, if I'm honest on 10:50 - Jun 17 with 1213 viewsTractorCam

That's a recipe for disaster.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Think I'd have preferred the Bangkok gig, if I'm honest on 10:51 - Jun 17 with 1207 viewsSamWhiteUK

Think I'd have preferred the Bangkok gig, if I'm honest on 10:22 - Jun 17 by JackSted

imaging trying to buy a pack of Johnny's and seeing John Barnes pull out the number 69 across the isle
[Post edited 17 Jun 2019 10:23]

That's good eyesight!
Think I'd have preferred the Bangkok gig, if I'm honest on 12:17 - Jun 17 with 1134 viewsGeoffSentence

"London Supermarket Chain"

Morrison's is, or at least used to be, proudly Northern.

Is this another case of people mixing up London and Britain? Or have Morrison's changed their outlook?

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Think I'd have preferred the Bangkok gig, if I'm honest on 12:27 - Jun 17 with 1117 viewsITFC_Forever

Think I'd have preferred the Bangkok gig, if I'm honest on 12:17 - Jun 17 by GeoffSentence

"London Supermarket Chain"

Morrison's is, or at least used to be, proudly Northern.

Is this another case of people mixing up London and Britain? Or have Morrison's changed their outlook?

They do like to consider themselves more national now, but there's no denying their heartland is still oop north.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Think I'd have preferred the Bangkok gig, if I'm honest on 12:53 - Jun 17 with 1075 viewsGeoffSentence

Think I'd have preferred the Bangkok gig, if I'm honest on 12:27 - Jun 17 by ITFC_Forever

They do like to consider themselves more national now, but there's no denying their heartland is still oop north.

I see that they are still headquartered in Bradford, so to call them a London supermarket chain is plain wrong.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Think I'd have preferred the Bangkok gig, if I'm honest on 12:56 - Jun 17 with 1059 viewsTractorCam

Think I'd have preferred the Bangkok gig, if I'm honest on 12:53 - Jun 17 by GeoffSentence

I see that they are still headquartered in Bradford, so to call them a London supermarket chain is plain wrong.

It simply just means a supermarket chain based in London.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Think I'd have preferred the Bangkok gig, if I'm honest on 13:09 - Jun 17 with 1035 viewsBlue_Order

Presented by John Barnes, Ray Parlour and Sheila from the deli counter.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024