Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fair play Bangladesh... 19:05 - Jun 17 with 788 viewsvilanovablue

... that was some fine cricket. Shakib is a lovely little batsman. I'm glad we won comfortably against them. I'd love to see them sneak into the semis. Off to the Bangladesh v Afghanistan game on Monday and hoping to see him score a few runs.
Fair play Bangladesh... on 19:35 - Jun 17 with 762 viewsSteve_M

And with eight overs to spare too.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Fair play Bangladesh... on 19:46 - Jun 17 with 750 viewsvilanovablue

Fair play Bangladesh... on 19:35 - Jun 17 by Steve_M

And with eight overs to spare too.

The acceleration at the end was handy and yes it's sorted out their net run rate.
Fair play Bangladesh... on 20:59 - Jun 17 with 711 viewschristiand

Bangladesh look the ones most likely to get a win against one of the big boys and sneak into the Top 4. It’ll be good for the tournament if they could, but a tough ask. I thought the WI could be a good outside bet, however they look a beaten side already to me.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Fair play Bangladesh... on 21:26 - Jun 17 with 697 viewsSonOfSpock

Fair play Bangladesh... on 20:59 - Jun 17 by christiand

Bangladesh look the ones most likely to get a win against one of the big boys and sneak into the Top 4. It’ll be good for the tournament if they could, but a tough ask. I thought the WI could be a good outside bet, however they look a beaten side already to me.

Bang are turning into a very capable team and deserved win.

Its a shame but unless Chris Gayle fires the Windies have little to offer.

Would also like to see Afghanistan get a few wins as they have done really well over the last decade to get where they are. Also begs the question why more associate countries were not allowed in tournament - hardly spreading the game. A rant for another time methinks
Fair play Bangladesh... on 22:33 - Jun 17 with 664 viewsvilanovablue

Fair play Bangladesh... on 21:26 - Jun 17 by SonOfSpock

Bang are turning into a very capable team and deserved win.

Its a shame but unless Chris Gayle fires the Windies have little to offer.

Would also like to see Afghanistan get a few wins as they have done really well over the last decade to get where they are. Also begs the question why more associate countries were not allowed in tournament - hardly spreading the game. A rant for another time methinks

With you 100% on the tournament size reducing it is frankly crazy.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024