Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
As 2 favourite topics of discussion on the board are football and politics... 07:10 - Jun 18 with 1786 viewsBlueBoots

https://www.joe.co.uk/politics/these-pictures-of-politicians-with-football-manag

Couldn't decide whether to post it as a football or general thread...

Poll: My morning poo-poo took 3 flushes to clear. Who do I call?

As 2 favourite topics of discussion on the board are football and politics... on 08:41 - Jun 18 with 1721 viewsWeWereZombies

Thank you, that has made my day. Whoever would have thought that a football manager's hairstyle could improve anything?

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

As 2 favourite topics of discussion on the board are football and politics... on 09:42 - Jun 18 with 1693 viewsBlueBoots

As 2 favourite topics of discussion on the board are football and politics... on 08:41 - Jun 18 by WeWereZombies

Thank you, that has made my day. Whoever would have thought that a football manager's hairstyle could improve anything?

Very welcome Worth a look just for Jacob Rees-Mogg at the very least I thought!

As 2 favourite topics of discussion on the board are football and politics... on 09:44 - Jun 18 with 1689 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/news-and-comment/michel-platini-arr

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

As 2 favourite topics of discussion on the board are football and politics... on 09:45 - Jun 18 with 1688 viewsBlueBoots

2 more updates since the article...

As 2 favourite topics of discussion on the board are football and politics... on 09:46 - Jun 18 with 1683 viewsWeWereZombies

As 2 favourite topics of discussion on the board are football and politics... on 09:42 - Jun 18 by BlueBoots

He smoulders, doesn't he? And both Neil Warnock and Chukka Umunna come out of their photo better than expected...

As 2 favourite topics of discussion on the board are football and politics... on 10:18 - Jun 18 with 1659 viewsBlueBadger

As 2 favourite topics of discussion on the board are football and politics... on 09:45 - Jun 18 by BlueBoots

2 more updates since the article...

The worst thing about that Bercow picture isn't the hair, it's the bloody tie.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

As 2 favourite topics of discussion on the board are football and politics... on 06:52 - Jun 21 with 1574 viewsBlueBoots

As 2 favourite topics of discussion on the board are football and politics... on 07:20 - Jun 21 with 1555 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

As 2 favourite topics of discussion on the board are football and politics... on 09:42 - Jun 18 by BlueBoots

A Victorian Alistair Darling.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Login to get fewer ads

As 2 favourite topics of discussion on the board are football and politics... on 06:59 - Jun 23 with 1501 viewsBlueBoots

An update worthy of reviving this post...

As 2 favourite topics of discussion on the board are football and politics... on 11:00 - Jun 23 with 1444 viewsWeWereZombies

As 2 favourite topics of discussion on the board are football and politics... on 06:59 - Jun 23 by BlueBoots

An update worthy of reviving this post...

That hand gesture just seems to say 'we have only a hour left to play so ignore that open goal and stay defensive to hang on to the nil-nil'.

No idea what or where the software is that is creating these wonderful abominations but I am hoping that someone is working on the reverse fixture, still deciding on which football manager Boris Johnson's hair looks weirdest.

As 2 favourite topics of discussion on the board are football and politics... on 11:44 - Jun 23 with 1437 viewsBlueBoots

As 2 favourite topics of discussion on the board are football and politics... on 11:00 - Jun 23 by WeWereZombies

That hand gesture just seems to say 'we have only a hour left to play so ignore that open goal and stay defensive to hang on to the nil-nil'.

No idea what or where the software is that is creating these wonderful abominations but I am hoping that someone is working on the reverse fixture, still deciding on which football manager Boris Johnson's hair looks weirdest.

I'd hope it was a "McCarthy, give us a wave" moment from the play-off season, but you're probably right (either that, or telling the centre-backs not to come forward when we're 1-0 up and we've just won a corner)

As for your reverse fixture idea, I'd very much like to see Margaret Thatcher's hair on Sean Dyche...

As 2 favourite topics of discussion on the board are football and politics... on 09:16 - Jun 25 with 1389 viewsBlueBoots

Smashing...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024