Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Calling all knowledgable gamblers 07:45 - Jun 18 with 1528 viewsBaltachaFanClub

Firstly, this is a bit odd.
As someone who has recognised his own problems with gambling, what I am about to write could come across as peculiar, but stick with me, I think you may like it...

Over the last 3 months, I have been working on a prototype of a “big bet” gambling game, where you would be required to make a lot of predictions for the coming season, and I mean a lot... over 100 predictions are involved, as it involves predictions for the entire 92 league places, cups, sackings and all sorts of stuff.

If you are interested, and would like to know more, I am looking to find between 3-8 volunteers from this forum, I will also be taking some non Ipswich supporting players, (yes, even some Norwich) and collecting up to 20 players in the initial run.

Rather than declare on this thread, please private message me, with your thoughts and whether you are a gambler or not.

If it goes ahead there will be a nominal entry fee to make up a prize fund.

Thank you for reading

this is not a football forum, its a forum for people who occasionally mention football. Current cheese mood - Blacksticks Blue
Poll: What happens more in the average week ?
Blog: It's Not R*********, It's the Promise of an Adventure

Calling all knowledgable gamblers on 09:55 - Jun 18 with 1380 viewsElephantintheRoom

Gamblers anonymous?

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

Calling all knowledgable gamblers on 10:59 - Jun 18 with 1333 viewsRyorry

A "big bet"? "Over 100 predictions"? "nominal entry fee to make up a prize fund"?

No - just no.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Calling all knowledgable gamblers on 11:05 - Jun 18 with 1311 viewsTIB

If it involves any of the following competitions I'm in...Peruvian U21 league, Papa New Guinea Premier League or the Mozambique Ladies division.

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

Calling all knowledgable gamblers on 21:14 - Jul 29 with 1009 viewsJ2BLUE

This sounds awful. I genuinely have no idea who this would appeal to. There are far better short, medium and long term options for people who like a bet.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Calling all knowledgable gamblers on 21:17 - Jul 29 with 982 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Calling all knowledgable gamblers on 21:14 - Jul 29 by J2BLUE

This sounds awful. I genuinely have no idea who this would appeal to. There are far better short, medium and long term options for people who like a bet.

As I said to sitters on the other thread (my predict the league tables comp), it’s not really my thing either.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024