Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So which positions are we definitely short? 13:02 - Jun 18 with 1733 viewsbontcho

Left back (Clements isn't ready is he?)
Left winger (Essentially we need a Sears replacement, to complement Lankester and Edwards. Perhaps Rowe could do it but i'm not convinced.)

Bulgarian penalty hero
Poll: Which Harrison should we sign?

So which positions are we definitely short? on 13:02 - Jun 18 with 1729 viewsKieran_Knows

Left back.
Right back.
Centre Back.
Winger.
Striker.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

So which positions are we definitely short? on 13:08 - Jun 18 with 1696 viewsbontcho

So which positions are we definitely short? on 13:02 - Jun 18 by Kieran_Knows

Left back.
Right back.
Centre Back.
Winger.
Striker.

We have 3 strikers and only play 1.

PL is apparently going to have Donacien and Emmanuel at RB.

Perhaps CB but i'm hoping Woolfie will get games, so with Nsiala and Chambers that should cover us for most the season. Perhaps a 4th choice so Ndaba can get some games somewhere?

Bulgarian penalty hero
Poll: Which Harrison should we sign?

So which positions are we definitely short? on 13:09 - Jun 18 with 1684 viewsBlueBadger

So which positions are we definitely short? on 13:02 - Jun 18 by Kieran_Knows

Left back.
Right back.
Centre Back.
Winger.
Striker.

And a Central Midfield Enforcer.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

So which positions are we definitely short? on 13:12 - Jun 18 with 1661 viewsPJH

So which positions are we definitely short? on 13:09 - Jun 18 by BlueBadger

Got four goalkeepers at the moment though.
So which positions are we definitely short? on 13:15 - Jun 18 with 1650 viewsunstableblue

Left Back
Midfield enforcer
Left wing

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

So which positions are we definitely short? on 13:16 - Jun 18 with 1648 viewsOldsmoker

We're short in quite a few areas.
However, we need a 26/27 year old captain, a centre-back or midfielder that we can rely on to be the leader of Ipswich for the years ahead.
There's no-one in our current squad that really fits that bill.
Someone in the mould of Mick Mills, Terry Butcher or Allan Hunter.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

So which positions are we definitely short? on 13:22 - Jun 18 with 1619 viewsTIB

Rowe I hope gets a chance to prove himself as by all accounts he did well at Lincoln!!!

The back is where we look thin...arguably Chambers, Nsiala, Donacien and Kenlock are the only players with real experience. Wolfy has some and I'd imagine will be back up but do think a LB and CB will be required.

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

So which positions are we definitely short? on 13:29 - Jun 18 with 1595 viewsfactual_blue

So which positions are we definitely short? on 13:09 - Jun 18 by BlueBadger

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Login to get fewer ads

So which positions are we definitely short? on 13:33 - Jun 18 with 1571 viewsBlueBadger

So which positions are we definitely short? on 13:29 - Jun 18 by factual_blue

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

So which positions are we definitely short? on 13:35 - Jun 18 with 1563 viewshomer_123

So which positions are we definitely short? on 13:29 - Jun 18 by factual_blue

Looks like some kind of Strictly pose.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

So which positions are we definitely short? on 15:03 - Jun 18 with 1425 viewsfactual_blue

So which positions are we definitely short? on 13:33 - Jun 18 by BlueBadger

Have you reported my post to the organisations that monitor this sort of thing?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

So which positions are we definitely short? on 15:07 - Jun 18 with 1415 viewsActionMan

So which positions are we definitely short? on 13:16 - Jun 18 by Oldsmoker

We're short in quite a few areas.
However, we need a 26/27 year old captain, a centre-back or midfielder that we can rely on to be the leader of Ipswich for the years ahead.
There's no-one in our current squad that really fits that bill.
Someone in the mould of Mick Mills, Terry Butcher or Allan Hunter.

We definitely need a few more signings in the mould of Judge in terms of age and experience or we could end up with another wasted season, however that will cost money, and it doesn't seem that Evans is willing to back Lambert with any serious fees as it stands but I would welcome a surprise or two.

But I am expecting the classic Ipswich of selling the likes of Bart and then see Norwood on a 5 month goal drought or something while someone we've sold or released is scoring for fun elsewhere and Dean Gerken ends up being a top keeper somewhere too. People often ponder what the Ipswich way is... I think this sums it up!!! Oh and at least 5 major injuries.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024