Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bloke in the pub just told me he's a Sun reporter 17:13 - Jun 18 with 7430 viewsBrixtonBlue

and reckons he's got word from a prostitute that Boris has had an affair with her in the last 6 weeks.

Might be a fantasist (he said "keep it to yourself" but why is he telling a stranger in a pub?)

My point to him was Boris has had affairs and it doesn't seem to bother anyone.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Bloke in the pub just told me he's a Sun reporter on 17:15 - Jun 18 with 6997 viewswkj

I doubt he does work for the Sun, but with a claim like that he probably should be

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Bloke in the pub just told me he's a Sun reporter on 17:16 - Jun 18 with 6977 viewsfooters

I'm sure he'd be blabbing a hot scoop like this in a pub before publishing and keeping the glory for himself. That's how journalism works.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Bloke in the pub just told me he's a Sun reporter on 17:16 - Jun 18 with 6977 viewsJ2BLUE

Meh. We already know he's a morally bankrupt c unit whether this is true or not.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Bloke in the pub just told me he's a Sun reporter on 17:20 - Jun 18 with 6931 viewsfactual_blue

Whilst not my area of expertise, I'm not sure sex with a prostitute is 'an affair'.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Bloke in the pub just told me he's a Sun reporter on 17:27 - Jun 18 with 6890 viewsLamp

Probably the same hack that "paid" Malcolm for his Joe Royle ruined my wedding story
Bloke in the pub just told me he's a Sun reporter on 17:32 - Jun 18 with 6850 viewschicoazul

A reporter on 5Live asked one of his MP outriders how many kids Boris has, and the outrider refused to answer. Sincerely hope someone asks tonight.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Bloke in the pub just told me he's a Sun reporter on 17:34 - Jun 18 with 6826 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

I just found a Guardian reporter hiding in my hedge and he says it's true!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Bloke in the pub just told me he's a Sun reporter on 17:34 - Jun 18 with 6823 viewsBrixtonBlue

Bloke in the pub just told me he's a Sun reporter on 17:32 - Jun 18 by chicoazul

A reporter on 5Live asked one of his MP outriders how many kids Boris has, and the outrider refused to answer. Sincerely hope someone asks tonight.

Boris probably doesn't even know.

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Login to get fewer ads

Bloke in the pub just told me he's a Sun reporter on 17:42 - Jun 18 with 6785 viewsSE1blue

Bloke in the pub just told me he's a Sun reporter on 17:20 - Jun 18 by factual_blue

Whilst not my area of expertise, I'm not sure sex with a prostitute is 'an affair'.

Perhaps there was cuddling and a second date...

I'm no expert either but basing my knowledge on the film Pretty Woman, perhaps kissing on the lips was involved. That would make it an affair surely.

Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

Bloke in the pub just told me he's a Sun reporter on 17:55 - Jun 18 with 6671 viewsTangledupin_Blue

Bloke in the pub just told me he's a Sun reporter on 17:20 - Jun 18 by factual_blue

Perhaps he's pimping her behind her regular pimp's back...

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

Bloke in the pub just told me he's a Sun reporter on 17:56 - Jun 18 with 6664 viewslowhouseblue

i'm sure you mean woman who works as a prostitute.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Bloke in the pub just told me he's a Sun reporter on 17:57 - Jun 18 with 6655 viewsBrixtonBlue

Bloke in the pub just told me he's a Sun reporter on 17:56 - Jun 18 by lowhouseblue

i'm sure you mean woman who works as a prostitute.

?

Bloke in the pub just told me he's a Sun reporter on 19:06 - Jun 18 with 6487 viewschicoazul

Bloke in the pub just told me he's a Sun reporter on 17:34 - Jun 18 by BrixtonBlue

Boris probably doesn't even know.

lololol

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Bloke in the pub just told me he's a Sun reporter on 20:01 - Jun 18 with 6333 viewsSwansea_Blue

Bloke in the pub just told me he's a Sun reporter on 17:34 - Jun 18 by BanksterDebtSlave

I just found a Guardian reporter hiding in my hedge and he says it's true!

Getting to the root of the scoop no doubt!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Bloke in the pub just told me he's a Sun reporter on 20:06 - Jun 18 with 6315 viewsitfcjoe

It’s like Trump but not as extreme, these ultra conservative voters are happy to vote for someone who is morally bankrupt and holds themselves to low standards - a circle that is impossible to square.....especially in the States in the Bible Belt

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Bloke in the pub just told me he's a Sun reporter on 20:07 - Jun 18 with 6313 viewsOldsmoker

Blokes in pubs are always largeing it up.
Last week a bloke told me he'd had a trial at Town.
I said "Gazza, go home, you're pissed".

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Bloke in the pub just told me he's a Sun reporter on 20:27 - Jun 18 with 6221 viewsChurchman

I couldn’t care a less if he’s been with a goat as long as it was a consenting goat and got boris’s money up front. Peoples private lives should be just that.

Is he potentially any good at the PM job? Given his efforts at the FO, I’d suggest not.
Bloke in the pub just told me he's a Sun reporter on 20:53 - Jun 18 with 6140 viewsjeera

Bloke in the pub just told me he's a Sun reporter on 20:27 - Jun 18 by Churchman

I couldn’t care a less if he’s been with a goat as long as it was a consenting goat and got boris’s money up front. Peoples private lives should be just that.

Is he potentially any good at the PM job? Given his efforts at the FO, I’d suggest not.

Although it could be reasonably argued that a candidate to running the country might be a better suitor if he/she had a few basic morals in place.

Without the help of any mystical or magical beings I might add.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Bloke in the pub just told me he's a Sun reporter (n/t) on 20:59 - Jun 18 with 6108 viewsTangledupin_Blue

Bloke in the pub just told me he's a Sun reporter (n/t) on 21:02 - Jun 18 with 6088 viewsTangledupin_Blue

Bloke in the pub just told me he's a Sun reporter (n/t) on 20:59 - Jun 18 by Tangledupin_Blue

The prostitute has ended the affair citing Johnson's "absolute lack of moral rectitude."

Bloke in the pub just told me he's a Sun reporter on 01:38 - Jun 19 with 5740 viewsjeera

Without knowing your conversation with him it's hard to tell tbf.

If you struck up a rapport and he felt you might consider some professional courtesy, maybe seeing you as sort of 'in the trade' a bit.

Equally he could just be a drunk idiot trying to impress.

I have a beer sometimes with one of the sub-editors and we chat. But to be honest I've rarely remembered our conversations in enough detail the following day to be able to clarify if he's told me anything he maybe shouldn't.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Bloke in the pub just told me he's a Sun reporter on 09:30 - Jun 19 with 5444 viewsusm

hahaha

back to your best, Dollers

x

FOYSC
Poll: Did Broad just get a hat trick without realising ?

Bloke in the pub just told me he's a Sun reporter on 09:56 - Jun 19 with 5380 viewscaught-in-limbo

If the prostitute was human, adult and alive, I would say that's extremely unlikely.

#toxic
Poll: BREXIT - Hard, soft, phantom ...

Bloke in the pub just told me he's a Sun reporter on 09:56 - Jun 19 with 5380 viewsPinewoodblue

Any mudslinging Wii be held back for a Sunday paper by which time we will know whocame second. Boris will withdraw and someone who was voted for by less than 80 conservative MPs will be our next PM.

They won't last long.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Bloke in the pub just told me he's a Sun reporter on 10:46 - Jun 19 with 5295 viewshampstead_blue

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024