Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rory Stewart’s manspreading has failed. 18:09 - Jun 19 with 1361 viewscatch74

27 votes and out.
[Post edited 19 Jun 2019 18:10]

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Rory Stewart’s manspreading has failed. on 18:14 - Jun 19 with 1356 viewsSarge

And so, as if it wasn’t completely obvious already, the Conservative party has shown it doesn’t give a sh*t about the well-being of the country. Why have sensible when you can have a scraggly haired buffoon full of hot air.
Rory Stewart’s manspreading has failed. on 18:18 - Jun 19 with 1319 viewspickles110564

He had his fun and had to go.
Rory Stewart’s manspreading has failed. on 18:19 - Jun 19 with 1317 viewsEastTownBlue

Rory Stewart’s manspreading has failed. on 18:14 - Jun 19 by Sarge

And so, as if it wasn’t completely obvious already, the Conservative party has shown it doesn’t give a sh*t about the well-being of the country. Why have sensible when you can have a scraggly haired buffoon full of hot air.

Also it would appear they have tactical voting as part of their selection process.
Rory Stewart’s manspreading has failed. on 18:20 - Jun 19 with 1306 viewsBlueBadger

Rory Stewart’s manspreading has failed. on 18:18 - Jun 19 by pickles110564

I'm firmly of the conclusion that you're only in favour of Boris because, like Roy Keane, he is very famous.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Rory Stewart’s manspreading has failed. on 18:21 - Jun 19 with 1300 viewsWeWereZombies

And I was told today that his tie won the debate last night!

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Rory Stewart’s manspreading has failed. on 18:26 - Jun 19 with 1270 viewsHerbivore

Rory Stewart’s manspreading has failed. on 18:20 - Jun 19 by BlueBadger

I'm firmly of the conclusion that you're only in favour of Boris because, like Roy Keane, he is very famous.

Unfortunately pickles seems to have been fully radicalised, for now at least.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Rory Stewart’s manspreading has failed. on 18:29 - Jun 19 with 1263 viewsRyorry

It's as though they're having a round robin of Russian Roulette

Oh well, if they all end up destroying each other & imploding their rotten party I suppose I should thank them!

Seems like Ken Clarke & Vince Cable are the last politicians of any real stature to be around - well, Hillary Ben maybe, but I think he said he didn't want to become leader of the LP? Can anyone else think of anybody else who has a shred of both intellect and decency?

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Rory Stewart’s manspreading has failed. on 18:35 - Jun 19 with 1208 viewsSarge

Rory Stewart’s manspreading has failed. on 18:26 - Jun 19 by Herbivore

Unfortunately pickles seems to have been fully radicalised, for now at least.

Considering he voted to remain I can’t really understand his support for the driver of the red bus of lies.
Login to get fewer ads

Rory Stewart’s manspreading has failed. on 18:36 - Jun 19 with 1198 viewsEdwardStone

Rory Stewart’s manspreading has failed. on 18:29 - Jun 19 by Ryorry

Oh well, if they all end up destroying each other & imploding their rotten party I suppose I should thank them!

Seems like Ken Clarke & Vince Cable are the last politicians of any real stature to be around - well, Hillary Ben maybe, but I think he said he didn't want to become leader of the LP? Can anyone else think of anybody else who has a shred of both intellect and decency?

Caroline Lucas??
Rory Stewart’s manspreading has failed. on 18:40 - Jun 19 with 1179 viewsRyorry

Rory Stewart’s manspreading has failed. on 18:36 - Jun 19 by EdwardStone

Caroline Lucas??

Yep, good thinking :)

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Rory Stewart’s manspreading has failed. on 18:41 - Jun 19 with 1168 viewsEdwardStone

Rory Stewart’s manspreading has failed. on 18:40 - Jun 19 by Ryorry

Yep, good thinking :)

Rory Stewart’s manspreading has failed. on 19:09 - Jun 19 with 1076 viewsWeWereZombies

Rory Stewart’s manspreading has failed. on 18:29 - Jun 19 by Ryorry

As Edward Stone has already suggested, Caroline Lucas

Also Jess Phillips, Catherine McKinnell, Kier Starmer, Tom Watson (unless there is more to his statement than the video clip on the BBC on Tuesday I think Trequartista greatly misrepresented him on here), Ian Murray, Rushanara Ali, Jo Swinson, Anna McMorrin, Kate Forbes, Marsha de Cordova, Ged Killen, Andy Slaughter, Heidi Allen, Chris Leslie, Christine Jardine, Wera Hobhouse, Rachael Maskell, Helen Hayes, Daniel Zeichner and Martyn Day.

To name but a few...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Rory Stewart’s manspreading has failed. on 19:12 - Jun 19 with 1056 viewsjaykay

Rory Stewart’s manspreading has failed. on 18:18 - Jun 19 by pickles110564

you could follow his example

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Rory Stewart’s manspreading has failed. on 19:24 - Jun 19 with 1028 viewsNthQldITFC

Rory Stewart’s manspreading has failed. on 19:09 - Jun 19 by WeWereZombies

Also Jess Phillips, Catherine McKinnell, Kier Starmer, Tom Watson (unless there is more to his statement than the video clip on the BBC on Tuesday I think Trequartista greatly misrepresented him on here), Ian Murray, Rushanara Ali, Jo Swinson, Anna McMorrin, Kate Forbes, Marsha de Cordova, Ged Killen, Andy Slaughter, Heidi Allen, Chris Leslie, Christine Jardine, Wera Hobhouse, Rachael Maskell, Helen Hayes, Daniel Zeichner and Martyn Day.

To name but a few...

okay, so apart from all that, what have they ever done for us?

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Rory Stewart’s manspreading has failed. on 19:49 - Jun 19 with 997 viewsTrequartista

Rory Stewart’s manspreading has failed. on 19:09 - Jun 19 by WeWereZombies

To name but a few...

I quoted Tom Watson directly. I didn't read everything he said so i don't know if what I quoted was a bit of an outlier to the entire speech.

I quite like Tom Watson.
[Post edited 19 Jun 2019 19:49]

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024