Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fake news seen 19:34 - Jun 19 with 1013 viewsiand

On holiday with my wife in Cambrils - Costa Dorada. On the balcony at 6.30 with a cup of coffee to see the sunrise when we saw a man in a hoodie carrying a large bag along the pristine beach. He place many items of plastic at intervals along a section of the beach and them took many photographs with a large professional looking camera. He then collected all the plastic rubbish and left. Did we see fake news being made?
Fake news seen on 19:37 - Jun 19 with 977 viewsSpruceMoose

My money is on taking stock images.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Fake news seen on 19:53 - Jun 19 with 933 viewsiand

Fake news seen on 19:37 - Jun 19 by SpruceMoose

???
Fake news seen on 20:05 - Jun 19 with 905 viewsvilanovablue

Fake news seen on 19:37 - Jun 19 by SpruceMoose

Definitely I used to live in Vilanova I la Geltru close by and the tourist beaches are cleaned by tractors during the night.
Fake news seen on 20:50 - Jun 19 with 861 viewsfactual_blue

Fake news seen on 20:05 - Jun 19 by vilanovablue

Definitely I used to live in Vilanova I la Geltru close by and the tourist beaches are cleaned by tractors during the night.

Here's a song about a beach-cleaning machine.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Fake news seen on 15:28 - Jun 20 with 693 viewsSpruceMoose

Fake news seen on 19:53 - Jun 19 by iand

???

I imagine the photographer might have been taking photos of litter to try and sell as stock imagines to Getty etc.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024