Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Some Full on Brexiteer Paranoia Here..... 21:31 - Jun 19 with 725 viewsKievthegreat

Apparently Michael Gove (who literally helped run the Vote Leave campaign), is now a "Trojan Horse" to "keep a Brexiteer out of Number 10".

Some Full on Brexiteer Paranoia Here..... on 08:10 - Jun 20 with 588 viewsSteve_M

And, as I posted yesterday, Boris will be accused of betraying Brexit within a week or two. It's almost like Brexit meant different things to different people and 17 million people can't therefore have all voted for the same thing.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Some Full on Brexiteer Paranoia Here..... on 09:02 - Jun 20 with 528 viewsGuthrum

Some Full on Brexiteer Paranoia Here..... on 08:10 - Jun 20 by Steve_M

And, as I posted yesterday, Boris will be accused of betraying Brexit within a week or two. It's almost like Brexit meant different things to different people and 17 million people can't therefore have all voted for the same thing.

Part of the problem being that it is seen as akin to a colony winning independence from an opressive overlord, rather than disentangling of a complex - and voluntarily entered - trade and economic alliance with equal colleagues and neighbours.

A lot of the hard-liner terminology is the same, as is the irrational fanaticism (no room for continuing as a self-governing dominion, full independence only, or remain tied at all costs). The situations are in no way the same, but the language sounds more like Ireland in 1920. And that ended with civil war.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Some Full on Brexiteer Paranoia Here..... on 09:03 - Jun 20 with 522 viewsBigManBlue

Ridiculous. Boris was the one "on the fence" with his two articles, surely? Though I suspect Farage will continue to make some believe any Brexit, of any form, is a betrayal of what was voted for in 2016. Not even Boris' face on a negotiated deal will help ward this off, I suspect.

And let's face it, even if there is no deal, if we even so much as say "bye" whilst crashing out he'll use this as an excuse to scream betrayal and demand an even more destructive path.

Poll: If Bart stays, who's no. 1?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024