Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any chance of Sunderland at home being on TV? 09:38 - Jun 20 with 3192 viewsSuperfrans

Do we think?

That will be a peach of a game to start our season at home with.

Big crowd, decent opposition, less pressure than (for instance) the likes of Rochdale etc at home.

Sadly, I'm on holibobs. Fingers crossed its on TV.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Any chance of Sunderland at home being on TV? on 09:40 - Jun 20 with 3176 viewsuefacup81

No chance - not with it being opening weekend of the Prem.

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

Any chance of Sunderland at home being on TV? on 09:46 - Jun 20 with 3130 viewsGavTWTD

I think we need to downgrade our expectations of matches being on Sky. I'm trying to find out how many matches they'll cover but the only figure I can see is 183 matches this season for all EFL and EFL Trophy. That number seems high but there's no breakdown.

https://www.skygroup.sky/corporate/media-centre/articles/en-gb/sky-extends-premi

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Any chance of Sunderland at home being on TV? on 09:47 - Jun 20 with 3114 viewsITFC_Forever

I bloody hope so - as we're in Tenerife.

Although as it's the first weekend of the Prem, it's pretty unlikely.

P 1118, W 498, D 285, L 335, F 1699, A 1352
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Any chance of Sunderland at home being on TV? on 09:48 - Jun 20 with 3107 viewsGirthyguy

Usually international breaks are when League 1 and 2 have a chance of being on sky. Can't see us getting much time on TV but considering we're cursed by the sky cameras I'm glad it probably won't be.
Any chance of Sunderland at home being on TV? on 09:59 - Jun 20 with 3030 viewsSteve_M

Any chance of Sunderland at home being on TV? on 09:46 - Jun 20 by GavTWTD

I think we need to downgrade our expectations of matches being on Sky. I'm trying to find out how many matches they'll cover but the only figure I can see is 183 matches this season for all EFL and EFL Trophy. That number seems high but there's no breakdown.

https://www.skygroup.sky/corporate/media-centre/articles/en-gb/sky-extends-premi

And 150 of those will feature Leeds.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Any chance of Sunderland at home being on TV? on 10:07 - Jun 20 with 2996 viewsPhilTWTD

Any chance of Sunderland at home being on TV? on 09:48 - Jun 20 by Girthyguy

Usually international breaks are when League 1 and 2 have a chance of being on sky. Can't see us getting much time on TV but considering we're cursed by the sky cameras I'm glad it probably won't be.

We could well have our games called off in international breaks as the likes of Dozzell and Downes could be with the England U21s, Judge with Ireland, El Mizouni with Tunisia or their U23s, Edwards perhaps in the Wales squad, Ndaba, who you'd think would be around the squad next season, in the Irish U21s, Adam Przybek in the Wales U21s.
Any chance of Sunderland at home being on TV? on 10:12 - Jun 20 with 2941 viewsHerbivore

From memory, they don't really show much from the lower leagues until the promotion race starts hotting up after Christmas. If we're pushing for promotion we'll get a few TV appearances but not loads.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Any chance of Sunderland at home being on TV? on 10:13 - Jun 20 with 2938 viewsTractorCam

Any chance of Sunderland at home being on TV? on 09:59 - Jun 20 by Steve_M

And the other 33 Salford.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Login to get fewer ads

Any chance of Sunderland at home being on TV? on 10:32 - Jun 20 with 2875 viewsOldTimer2

Any chance of Sunderland at home being on TV? on 09:47 - Jun 20 by ITFC_Forever

I bloody hope so - as we're in Tenerife.

Although as it's the first weekend of the Prem, it's pretty unlikely.

Sky have nothing showing on the Saturday lunchtime, so that may be possible

Bobby Robson - thank you

Any chance of Sunderland at home being on TV? on 10:37 - Jun 20 with 2851 viewspeterleeblue

Any chance of Sunderland at home being on TV? on 10:32 - Jun 20 by OldTimer2

Sky have nothing showing on the Saturday lunchtime, so that may be possible

Be a championship game surely...

The one game I was looking forward to and I'm on holiday.
The rest of the fixture list is utter dross.
[Post edited 20 Jun 2019 10:38]
Any chance of Sunderland at home being on TV? on 10:55 - Jun 20 with 2789 viewsIpswichKnight

Any chance of Sunderland at home being on TV? on 09:46 - Jun 20 by GavTWTD

Seem to remember that Sky will show League 1 games during the intl breaks.
Any chance of Sunderland at home being on TV? on 10:58 - Jun 20 with 2775 viewshoppy

Any chance of Sunderland at home being on TV? on 09:59 - Jun 20 by Steve_M

As well as 134 of them featuring Derby

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Any chance of Sunderland at home being on TV? on 11:00 - Jun 20 with 2767 viewsPJH

Any chance of Sunderland at home being on TV? on 10:07 - Jun 20 by PhilTWTD

We could well have our games called off in international breaks as the likes of Dozzell and Downes could be with the England U21s, Judge with Ireland, El Mizouni with Tunisia or their U23s, Edwards perhaps in the Wales squad, Ndaba, who you'd think would be around the squad next season, in the Irish U21s, Adam Przybek in the Wales U21s.

So I can tell my wife that there may be a chance of holidays in the football season then?
Any chance of Sunderland at home being on TV? on 11:02 - Jun 20 with 2760 viewshoppy

Any chance of Sunderland at home being on TV? on 11:00 - Jun 20 by PJH

So I can tell my wife that there may be a chance of holidays in the football season then?

You'd better warn the Scots too...

Any chance of Sunderland at home being on TV? on 11:13 - Jun 20 with 2736 viewsOldTimer2

Any chance of Sunderland at home being on TV? on 10:58 - Jun 20 by hoppy

As well as 134 of them featuring Derby

At least they will no longer be Frank Lampard's Derby

Bobby Robson - thank you

Any chance of Sunderland at home being on TV? on 11:14 - Jun 20 with 2731 viewsDeano69

I am also away. most annoying....

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Any chance of Sunderland at home being on TV? on 11:15 - Jun 20 with 2719 viewsPhilTWTD

Any chance of Sunderland at home being on TV? on 11:00 - Jun 20 by PJH

Say you're not ruling it out in the manner of a manager talking about a potential transfer.
Any chance of Sunderland at home being on TV? on 11:20 - Jun 20 with 2687 viewsPJH

Any chance of Sunderland at home being on TV? on 11:15 - Jun 20 by PhilTWTD

Say you're not ruling it out in the manner of a manager talking about a potential transfer.

Thanks, I just told her "Phil says....."
Any chance of Sunderland at home being on TV? on 11:23 - Jun 20 with 2667 viewsPJH

Any chance of Sunderland at home being on TV? on 11:02 - Jun 20 by hoppy

You'd better warn the Scots too...

I will tell therm when we go back in 5 weeks, forgot to tell them last week.
Any chance of Sunderland at home being on TV? on 11:31 - Jun 20 with 2638 viewshoppy

Any chance of Sunderland at home being on TV? on 11:14 - Jun 20 by Deano69

I am also away. most annoying....

We go to Spain on 19th October, when we're away at Accrington - the one definite away fixture we wanted to go to due to our connections there (assuming Ross Sykes hasn't moved on elsewhere during the summer) and come back on 26th October when we're away at Southend. We're actually flying from Southend... but I can't remember what time our flight gets back - sods law it will be later than being able to go straight to the game.

Any chance of Sunderland at home being on TV? on 11:33 - Jun 20 with 2624 viewsITFC_Forever

Any chance of Sunderland at home being on TV? on 11:31 - Jun 20 by hoppy

We go to Spain on 19th October, when we're away at Accrington - the one definite away fixture we wanted to go to due to our connections there (assuming Ross Sykes hasn't moved on elsewhere during the summer) and come back on 26th October when we're away at Southend. We're actually flying from Southend... but I can't remember what time our flight gets back - sods law it will be later than being able to go straight to the game.

Can we appeal to the League and say we're not happy with some of the scheduling, please could we move them around to suit our holidays / other prior engagements?

P 1118, W 498, D 285, L 335, F 1699, A 1352
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Any chance of Sunderland at home being on TV? on 11:36 - Jun 20 with 2604 viewsPJH

Any chance of Sunderland at home being on TV? on 11:33 - Jun 20 by ITFC_Forever

Can we appeal to the League and say we're not happy with some of the scheduling, please could we move them around to suit our holidays / other prior engagements?

I am going to complain because we have yet again not got any League games in Scotland.
Any chance of Sunderland at home being on TV? on 11:41 - Jun 20 with 2583 viewsSteve_M

Any chance of Sunderland at home being on TV? on 11:31 - Jun 20 by hoppy

I miss most of October but get back on the day before Southend so I can do that one at least.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Any chance of Sunderland at home being on TV? on 12:29 - Jun 20 with 2457 viewshoppy

Any chance of Sunderland at home being on TV? on 11:33 - Jun 20 by ITFC_Forever

It should be part of the process for sorting fixtures out really.
I've been available, but has my phone rung at all?.... no!
I'm also disappointed to see that they again haven't taken into consideration the fortnightly dates when I'm in London with my son, and have seen a number of home games on those dates - I haven't counted up how many yet.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024