Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Now the fixtures have been released. How confident are you of getting promoted? 10:04 - Jun 20 with 1510 viewsBlueBlood90

Now the fixtures have been released. How confident are you of getting promoted?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Do you think we have a stronger squad this season or last season?

Now the fixtures have been released. How confident are you of getting promoted? on 10:11 - Jun 20 with 1484 viewsGeoffSentence

100 points 100 goals.

It's the same every season.

I tend to wait until harsh reality hits home a few games in before revising that opinion.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Now the fixtures have been released. How confident are you of getting promoted? on 10:19 - Jun 20 with 1458 viewsITFC_Forever

What difference does the release of the fixtures make?

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Now the fixtures have been released. How confident are you of getting promoted? on 10:19 - Jun 20 with 1457 viewsTractorCam

Has the fixtures coming out altered our chances?

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Now the fixtures have been released. How confident are you of getting promoted? on 10:21 - Jun 20 with 1446 viewsSwansea_Blue

Now the fixtures have been released. How confident are you of getting promoted? on 10:19 - Jun 20 by ITFC_Forever

You never know. They may have snuck a few PL teams in there for giggles.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Now the fixtures have been released. How confident are you of getting promoted? on 10:21 - Jun 20 with 1449 viewsGuthrum

No change to my origial thoughts. We have to play everybody twice at some point in the season. It will be a battle, but is one we are capable of winning (as long as we don't sell all our decent players and buy rubbish in the remainder of the window).

The problems will only begin if fans panic and start wibbling the moment we fail to win a few fixtures. Unfortunately, I don't have a vast amount of faith in the toughness of some of our support.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Now the fixtures have been released. How confident are you of getting promoted? on 10:26 - Jun 20 with 1439 viewsSwansea_Blue

The order of fixtures is largely irrelevant. I remain doubtful that we can get promoted - I suspect people will be in for a shock as there seems to be a common assumption we're going to romp the league.

Now the fixtures have been released. How confident are you of getting promoted? on 10:29 - Jun 20 with 1419 viewsGuthrum

Now the fixtures have been released. How confident are you of getting promoted? on 10:26 - Jun 20 by Swansea_Blue

The order of fixtures is largely irrelevant. I remain doubtful that we can get promoted - I suspect people will be in for a shock as there seems to be a common assumption we're going to romp the league.

To look at the news comments, you'd think we'd accidentally been dumped in the Prem. Very gloomy.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Now the fixtures have been released. How confident are you of getting promoted? on 10:31 - Jun 20 with 1404 viewsSwansea_Blue

Now the fixtures have been released. How confident are you of getting promoted? on 10:29 - Jun 20 by Guthrum

To look at the news comments, you'd think we'd accidentally been dumped in the Prem. Very gloomy.

I tend not to look at the news comments in order to preserve my faith in humanity

Login to get fewer ads

Now the fixtures have been released. How confident are you of getting promoted? on 10:53 - Jun 20 with 1352 viewsMaySixth

Think we will finish 14th

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Now the fixtures have been released. How confident are you of getting promoted? on 11:03 - Jun 20 with 1325 viewshoppy

Now the fixtures have been released. How confident are you of getting promoted? on 10:21 - Jun 20 by Swansea_Blue

You never know. They may have snuck a few PL teams in there for giggles.

Like they do in the Checkatrade Trophy, you mean?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Now the fixtures have been released. How confident are you of getting promoted? on 11:07 - Jun 20 with 1313 viewsGeoffSentence

Now the fixtures have been released. How confident are you of getting promoted? on 10:26 - Jun 20 by Swansea_Blue

We are.

100 points 100 goals.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Now the fixtures have been released. How confident are you of getting promoted? on 11:09 - Jun 20 with 1307 viewshoppy

Now the fixtures have been released. How confident are you of getting promoted? on 11:07 - Jun 20 by GeoffSentence

We are.

100 points 100 goals.

League One champions, FA Cup Winners, League Cup winners, Checkatrade Trophy winners, next season an extra star on our shirts (for the FA Cup win, obviously).

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Now the fixtures have been released. How confident are you of getting promoted? on 11:13 - Jun 20 with 1288 viewsPJH

Now the fixtures have been released. How confident are you of getting promoted? on 10:19 - Jun 20 by ITFC_Forever

That's what I thought-I don't think our success or otherwise depends on the order that we play games.
The fixtures are against the 23 teams that we knew they would be against.
Now the fixtures have been released. How confident are you of getting promoted? on 12:21 - Jun 20 with 1214 viewsSwansea_Blue

Now the fixtures have been released. How confident are you of getting promoted? on 11:07 - Jun 20 by GeoffSentence

We are.

100 points 100 goals.

I hope so, I really do. It would be good to halt this seemingly inexorable slide under Evans.

Now the fixtures have been released. How confident are you of getting promoted? on 14:56 - Jun 20 with 1117 viewsBlueBadger

Now the fixtures have been released. How confident are you of getting promoted? on 10:21 - Jun 20 by Guthrum

No change to my origial thoughts. We have to play everybody twice at some point in the season. It will be a battle, but is one we are capable of winning (as long as we don't sell all our decent players and buy rubbish in the remainder of the window).

The problems will only begin if fans panic and start wibbling the moment we fail to win a few fixtures. Unfortunately, I don't have a vast amount of faith in the toughness of some of our support.

My feeling is we will have a stronger second half of the season and a bit of an in-and-out-start. Whether we hit enough points to finish top six on the other other hand? I dunno.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Now the fixtures have been released. How confident are you of getting promoted? on 15:02 - Jun 20 with 1102 viewswkj

Same as I was before. I dont think we'll walk it like the many seem to expect, not with our current squad. The top half of L1 won't be too different than the bottom of championship was last season is my thought
[Post edited 20 Jun 2019 15:05]

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024