Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Two parking fines through the post on same day! 11:07 - Jun 20 with 658 viewsgainsboroughblue

The wonderful people at Grafton House have sent me two separate parking fines for two different days where I had purchased pay and display tickets from the machine and displayed on my dashboard as instructed and expected.

I have appealed these while also attaching scanned images of the tickets which due to them being from work related activity, I was lucky that I had. Normally I would discard.

They were both the same car park on Duke Street near the college. Wondered if anybody else had been hit with similar?

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Two parking fines through the post on same day! on 12:11 - Jun 20 with 573 viewsPendejo

Pay and display is rubbish as a parking concept, very little margin for error.

At least most now have telephone option which sends a text before running out giving opportunity to renew.

Have fallen foul three times and win two on appeal after paying the fine. A phrase something to the order of fine being disproportionate to the loss of revenue on that space did the trick last time.

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Two parking fines through the post on same day! on 12:14 - Jun 20 with 568 viewshampstead_blue

the camera type ones are awful.
We had two from a hotel in the Cotswolds in Feb half-term.
The operator refused two appeals and I had to call the hotel in the end for them to sort it out.
Apparently they have a 'shoot first' policy. Some people just pay which is pure profit for them.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024