Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
And then there were three....... (n/t) 13:48 - Jun 20 with 2159 viewsGlasgowBlue

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

And then there were three....... (n/t) on 19:02 - Jun 20 with 433 viewsSpruceMoose

And then there were three....... (n/t) on 19:00 - Jun 20 by GlasgowBlue

To an extent, he would be correct (I'm going to regret typing that :-). However, at least you are now aware that when it comes to nepotism, the Labour party are equally guilty as the Tories.

Which makes me wonder why you are a Labour Party member!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

And then there were three....... (n/t) on 19:09 - Jun 20 with 419 viewsGlasgowBlue

And then there were three....... (n/t) on 19:02 - Jun 20 by SpruceMoose

Which makes me wonder why you are a Labour Party member!

I'm not.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

And then there were three....... (n/t) on 19:11 - Jun 20 with 410 viewsSpruceMoose

And then there were three....... (n/t) on 19:09 - Jun 20 by GlasgowBlue

I'm not.

You resigned from them too!?

Good for you. I don't recognise them at the moment.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

And then there were three....... (n/t) on 19:24 - Jun 20 with 384 viewsBrixtonBlue

And then there were three....... (n/t) on 19:00 - Jun 20 by GlasgowBlue

To an extent, he would be correct (I'm going to regret typing that :-). However, at least you are now aware that when it comes to nepotism, the Labour party are equally guilty as the Tories.

Mentioning me in a thread I wasn't involved in AND whatabouterry, in the one thread. Two things you chastise others for.

I admire your balls, Glassers (I'm going to regret typing that :-)

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024